over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK-677 Oral HGH Secretagogue

Sure thing 11111.

It's the "Enhanced Athlete Arachidonic Acid" brand, 350mg a cap, around 110 reviews at amazon. Fairly cheap. I was skeptical too, but after those two workouts with mega-soreness for days and amazing pumps, I was sold, not to mention there are two really good studies out there on the lean mass compared to placebo. We normally get around 200mg a day of the arachidonic acid from red meats, etc. The soreness and pumps resulted from doing the normal exercises I normally do, no change up on the exercises. Of course, around 5 lbs on upper body was added (2.5lb plates x 2), and plus 10lbs (5 lbs extra each side leg press) on legs was added, but I normally do this about every new workout.

awesome, thanks. will pick some up.

I'm with you, any non-aas anabolic compounds we can take for additional muscle growth are extremely important..

d trips said:
Would you say that its the same time of hunger as by using ghrp-6?
Yes, the 1st 4 weeks of taking 25mg of mk677 in the morning, the hunger pains were around the same as ghrp-2, at the 4 weeks period, hunger pains died back down to normal, even in the mk677 studies, they mention hunger pains die down after a few weeks, which is true.

11111 said on arachidonic acid:
awesome, thanks. will pick some up.

I'm with you, any non-aas anabolic compounds we can take for additional muscle growth are extremely important..
Agreed, even the latest Mr Olympia interview said he takes supplements several times a day before his meals, can't ignore supplements that work.

Posted by Landmonster:

Article by Christian Thibideaux. Surprisingly, is against the use of Mk-677. Here is his quote, verbatim.

"What About MK-667?

While it's not a SARM – it's an orally effective peptide – it's often put in the same boat because it's sold at the same places and is taken orally (most other peptides are taken by injection).

MK is by far one of the worst products you can take, at least in "normal" doses. It works mostly by increasing growth hormone production, but it increases it for too long, giving you tons of pulses over a 20-24 hour period. As such, it decreases insulin sensitivity really quickly and it will also bloat the f**k out of you. You'll gain 10 pounds of water overnight and look like a water buffalo.

It'll make your blood pressure skyrocket too, and it can inhibit your natural growth hormone production because of its super long action."

Do you agree with this? I thought this was still one of the most popular hGH peptide tools on the market.
https://www.t-nation.com/pharma/tip-the-truth-about-sarms

-----------------------------------

I disagree with every statement t-nation said about mk677 in the above post.

As a 49 year old bodybuilder and scientist, I believe in lab work and how my body feels as opposed to hearsay (t-nation).

I have over 8 labs below to prove that mk677 works without side effects on your natural gh and igf-1, insulin sensitivity, and liver values, and bloat is easily controlled (see my tips below, it has to do with keto diet).

* Mk677 does NOT raise my bloodpressure, pharm grade hgh injections from China do raise my bloodpressure however.

My bloodpressure while on mk677 is only 120/70. My bloodpressure varies from 110 to 127. I am on test cypionate replacement therpay. I use 175mg a week (one 50mg shot every other day with 1/2 mg of arimidex with every shot).

* MK677 does NOT bloat me, as I am on a ketogenic diet year round, with extra carbs (1/2 cup oatmeal) preworkout (extra carbs on workout days) to fuel my workout for performance. If you consume lots of carbs everyday, then yes, you will get some bloat with mk677. On a keto diet, mk677 does not bloat me, what does bloat me is using above 200mg of testosterone a week without arimidex.

I will post my testosterone and E2 bloods in 3 days, as I just had levels tested this morning.

* MK677 does NOT ruin your natural gh and igf-1 levels after you come off it, that is a complete lie. See my bloodwork below. On my 2nd year on mk677, my bloods once again reached the levels of 3.4 iu pharm grade hgh from china with just 25mg of mk677, just like the 1st year I was on. Inbetwen my time off on mk677, my bloods were normal 227 ng/ml igf-1.

* MK677 does not over stimuate your gh and igf-1 levesl, it mearly returns them to the level you once had when you were a very young adult, the body puts a regulatory system in place once you start taking mk677, that allows it to raise no higher than the high level of around an 18 year old. A system of checks and balances is imposed naturally by the body to keep it in range, this was proven by the beagles study on mk677, and my own many labs on mk667 prove the same (see below).

* I do not get lethargy at all while on mk677, but if you are one of the unlucky ones that do, I would suggest dropping the mk677 or switching to real hgh injections. I only use mk677 for 7 months of the year, then take 5 months off.

----------------------my original post in the mk677 thread:----------------------------------

I will not repost all my labs here (just some), you can go back and see my labs attached as pics to original thread.

Just got results back a few weeks ago for new year 2019 on mk677 after 1 month on.

Results came back on the high end for a 18 year old, and I'm age 49, very impressed.

IGF-1 range for my age group of 48 ----------- 67 to 205 ng/ml igf-1
IGF-1 range for older adults ----------------- 59 to 225 ng/ml igf-1
IGF-1 range for young adults is -------------- 116 to 358 ng/ml igf-1

4-6-18, baseline igf -1 = 227 ng/ml------------------------------------------ baseline
4-11-18, 2 days on 4iu of Chinese pharm grade HGH = 380 ng/ml-----------------increase of 153 points
4-25-18, 2 weeks on mk677 only = 372 ng/ml------------------------------------increase of 145 points (nearly 150 point increase only lasts 2 weeks)
9-7-18, 6 months on mk677 only = 322 ng/ml------------------------------------increase of 95 points
11-2-18, 8 months on mk677 only = 304 ng/ml-----------------------------------increase of 75 points (levels start to fall after 6 months on mk677)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
new year:
3-18-19, 4 weeks on mk677 only = 327 ng/ml-------------------------------------increase of 100 points, (2-22-19 thru 3-18-19 thus far)

Year 2018 = 322 ng/ml igf-1 (average level during 1st 6 months on 25mg mk677 in morning) is equivalent of 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me.

Year 2019 = 327 ng/ml igf-1 (after 1 month on 25mg mk677 in the am) is equivalent to 3.4 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh
for me.

Comments:

I like to take mk677 for 7 months of the year, then take 5 months off, then repeat, as you start to get diminishing returns after the 6th month on it, it is then good to take a break from it, as even the mk677 studies on older adults showed after the 6th month, levels begin to drop from the peak.

It's nice to see the m677 is still kicking strong. I feel it working as usual, great workouts + recuperation + enhanced exercise tolerance, no lethargy or anxiety whatsoever, fantastic mood, love the stuff. If you get tired or lethargy when using mk677, maybe suggest switching to real hgh injections instead? or just don't use anything. Studies show a 20% increase in strength in older adults, have noticed 30% increase over time, as a good responder.

1) Mk677 bloating is minimized as I stay on a ketogenic diet year round except for extra carbs on workout days,

2) Mk677 minor insulin desensitivity (this happens with hgh as well) is counteracted by using 300mg of +R ALA before meals.

3) MK677 does not burn fat like hgh but it has increased nitrogen retention in place of this drawback. To help lose fat fast while on mk677, use keto diet + intermittent fasting (eat only 8 hours during day), cardio + CLA + betaine (TMG): read the studies at ergo-log on cla + betaine super stack.

4) Liver values bloodwork was performed last year after 7 months on it, and they were completely normal.

5) Mk677 hunger pains die down after about 4 weeks on the cycle.

6) Got powder directly from China (comes out to $25 a gram) and use a really good 1mg electronic scale (example: AWS gpr-20 20g x 0.001g). There is usually a min order of $200 and shipping is around $20. Powder should have a really nasty lingering taste and not just a weak acidic taste that dies out early. It is hard to synthesize, so insist on good quality.
------------------------------------------------

For those concerned about insulin sensitivity:

n 2018, I took 25mg in the morning from March till November (8 months), though now I only take it 7 months straight, then take a 5 month break off.

My levels after 4 months on it this year measure 327 ng/ml, up from my baseline of 227, so a 100 point increase, I read at the high end for an 18 year old on my GH and igf-1 levels while on it, and I am age 49 bodybuilder, so more than happy.

30% greater strength gains over time, good nootropic energy during day, sleep great at night, keeps joins lubricated, and enhanced exercise tolerance in the gym and on treadmill. No lethargy at all here during the day, unlike many I have read about. A few pages about the mk677 in the book "grow young with hgh" by Klatz too.

7 months in while taking it, I had labs done, mk677 had NO detrimental effects on my insulin, glucose, A1c, etc.

Labs from Sept 26, 2018:

Insulin 8.2 uU/ml , normal, low =2.6, high = 24.9
Glucose: 89.0 mg/dl, normal, low = 70, high = 99
HbA1c: 5.1%, normal, low = 4.0, high = 5.6

I recommend you take 300mg of +R-ALA (Dr. Danielle Alpha Lipoic Acid, RALA, Extremely High Quality Alpha R Lipoic Acid (R-ALA)R- ALA 120 Capsules) before every meal x 3 times a day to help counteract and even improve insulin sensitivity while on either HGH or mk677, as yes, both will lower insulin sensitivity a bit, but this can be improved considerably with +R alpha lipoic acid, p.s. I get no hearburn from the above formula, best I have tried, and I have tried 3 different brands.

You can also take berberine along with +R-ALA, as berberine in studies has proven just as effective as metformin, +R-ALA in studies has proven even more effective then metformin.

I was not taking +R-ALA during the months the lab was taken above, but have since added it this year during my 7 month of the year mk677 25mg a day cycle.

Liver values also normal after 7 months of use:

ALT 26.0 u/L, normal, low =7, high =56.0
AST 21.0 u/L normal, low = 5, high = 35

MK677 is also not expensive, try xian Lyphar biotech in China, around twenty bucks a gram, don't pay the ridiculous prices charged for it here in the USA, as they are but the middleman who get it from China anyways.
--------------------------------

thoughts on anabolics:

As far as anabolics on a 12 week cycle once to twice a year, I prefer high dose 500 to 800mg primobolan (basically side effect free) along with my normal 175mg a week test cyp dosage, and around 4 weeks of 20mg a day dianabol. It does not raise my blood pressure, no bad blood lipid results, does not mess with my sleep, feel great on it, and since I keep my test dose low and primo high, it does not mess with my hairline, whereas it will mess with your hairline if you keep your test high and the primo high (I have tried it both ways). Primobolan at high dose it like a side effect free trenbolone. It gives slow steady gains with no water retention. Like Masteron but better. Full, round, hard, veiny. It was Arnold's favorite along with d-ball, and I agree, those two are my favorites too.

I do not respond well to trenbolone, as the one side effect it gives me annoys me bad: I get terrible sleep on it, as it wakes me once a night early, or causes me to wake up too early, it has stimulation wich messes with my sleep, otherwise it would be fine. And this is even at 150mg a week (20mg a day everyday injection using an insulin syringe). Perhaps 10mg a day would be different, but I believe any amount in my system can be a problem with the sleep disturbance side effect.

I do not like deca durabolin only because of the possibiliy of deca dick and libido problems in some, not all, see the reason it causes deca dick in the on-line article at muscular development, it messes with nitric acid badly, and studies show it also can be damaging to blood vessels. If it weren't for those 2 problems, it would be awesome.

I do like d-ball at 20mg a day for 4 weeks. Anavar however causes me to be wired and thus messes with my sleep, just like trenbolone. This wired feeling happens with some other people as well, but not all.
mk graph.2.jpg

mk677 2018 lab 1.jpg

mk677 2018 lab 2.jpg

mk677 lab march 2019.jpg

Thanks concreter! I consider you like my tutor, as I have read almost all your posts, love your posts! keep up the good work.

I have continued my mk677 posts with pictures and labs here (under post "t'nation against mk677, do you agree?") for the time being, in order to combat false information.

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...1-t-nation-against-mk-677-do-you-agree-2.html

Included there are insulin sensitivity labs after 7 months on mk677 (normal), pic of scale used to measure mk677, measured pipette for arimidex, e2 labs, etc.

so you mix each time your MK powder serving with water then gulp it, or place it in your mouth then wash it down?

Just weigh out, place in mouth, and wash down with water. It tastes too bad to mix it with water, that would just extend the pain of the bad taste imho.

Closing note: if mk677 causes you to have lethargy (I don't get any, but some do) then all hope is not lost. Consider using peptides or nothing at all, or HGH. Peptides give a similar igf-1 raise of around 100 points, allowing you to yet still reach the high end for an 18 year old in GH and igf-1 levels. Always start at only 15mg of mk677 and work your way up over a weeks time to the 25mg level.

Peptides:
-----------
Alpha6164's (medical doctor's best friend):
167 igf1---->272 igf1 (100mcg grf(1-29) + 100mcg ghrp2 x 3 times a day) = 105 point increase******

MK677:
---------
Self:
227 igf-1---->372 igf1 (25mg mk677) = increase of 145 points for 1st two weeks
Self:
227 igf-1---->327 igf1 (25mg mk677) = increase of 100 points after the 1st couple weeks
Fitraver:
224 igf1---->359 igf1 (12.5mg mk677) = increase of 135 points*
MrSaturatedfat:
232 igf1---->312 igf1 (25mg mk677) = increase of 80 points**
thebigone:
150 igf1---->242 igf1 (20mg mk677) = increase of 92 points***
machine5150:
141 igf1-----217 igf1 (20mg mk677) = increase of 76 points****
Sayitaintsoap:
unknown igf1---->376 igf1 (25mg mk677) = unknown increase*****

*See Fitraver post "bloods on 12.5mg mk677"
**See Mrsaturatedfat post "37 days on mk677"
***See thebigone post "Humatrope,MK677 and other GH labs for you guys"
****See machine5150 post "MK677 Before and After Blood Work w/ IGF Levels Raised 53.9%"
*****See sayitaintsoap post "THT's MK-677 review and blood work"
******See alpha6164 giant over 10 page bloods thread on peptides

**Notice the similar point jumps between peptides and mk677, either one seems to reach a max of around 100 igf-1 points.

I need to know a recipe for an injectable form of mk677, would you share any idea if you know how to make it?

Closing note: if mk677 causes you to have lethargy (I don't get any, but some do) then all hope is not lost. Consider using peptides or nothing at all, or HGH. Peptides give a similar igf-1 raise of around 100 points, allowing you to yet still reach the high end for an 18 year old in GH and igf-1 levels. Always start at only 15mg of mk677 and work your way up over a weeks time to the 25mg level.

Peptides:
-----------
Alpha6164's (medical doctor's best friend):
167 igf1---->272 igf1 (100mcg grf(1-29) + 100mcg ghrp2 x 3 times a day) = 105 point increase******

MK677:
---------
Self:
227 igf-1---->372 igf1 (25mg mk677) = increase of 145 points for 1st two weeks
Self:
227 igf-1---->327 igf1 (25mg mk677) = increase of 100 points after the 1st couple weeks
Fitraver:
224 igf1---->359 igf1 (12.5mg mk677) = increase of 135 points*
MrSaturatedfat:
232 igf1---->312 igf1 (25mg mk677) = increase of 80 points**
thebigone:
150 igf1---->242 igf1 (20mg mk677) = increase of 92 points***
machine5150:
141 igf1-----217 igf1 (20mg mk677) = increase of 76 points****
Sayitaintsoap:
unknown igf1---->376 igf1 (25mg mk677) = unknown increase*****

*See Fitraver post "bloods on 12.5mg mk677"
**See Mrsaturatedfat post "37 days on mk677"
***See thebigone post "Humatrope,MK677 and other GH labs for you guys"
****See machine5150 post "MK677 Before and After Blood Work w/ IGF Levels Raised 53.9%"
*****See sayitaintsoap post "THT's MK-677 review and blood work"
******See alpha6164 giant over 10 page bloods thread on peptides

**Notice the similar point jumps between peptides and mk677, either one seems to reach a max of around 100 igf-1 points.
Hi, Tregar. As you know, some people experience significantly greater increases in IGF-1 with MK. A few months back I re-posted the labs of someone whose IGF-1 levels went up 156 points with Somatozine. That is just one of several labs I've seen demonstrating 150+ point increases with Somatozine.

Last edited:
Yes, thanks Mike Arnold!

Forgot to mention that there was a guy on anabolic minds that reached +150 point increase on Somatozine, great product. Will include his measure from now on should I ever repost the above.

Hey Guys,

Just received an order from Xi'an Salus Nutra Bio-Tech Inc.
Did anyone buy from them ?
This MK-677 is very white, does not smell (at all) like the one I had before and the taste is not as strong and the nasty taste is not lingering as the previous one.

Hey Guys,

Just received an order from Xi'an Salus Nutra Bio-Tech Inc.
Did anyone buy from them ?
This MK-677 is very white, does not smell (at all) like the one I had before and the taste is not as strong and the nasty taste is not lingering as the previous one.

I don't know anything about their MK.

About to order bulk powder

After reading these results I am about to order some bulk product from tregar's supplier. I emailed them and they sent me a very extensive list that has me seriously thinking about buying some other products. Anyone else have some first hand experience with MK677 purchased as a bulk dry product. It looks like a much more attractive cost. My last estimate of peptide use like a liquid MK677 and CJC 1295 to a level to equal to 2-4 ius of HGH were about the same price.

I am about to make an injectable form of it, I am still putting together the correct recipe for it.

Curious if anyone has tried split dosing it like 12.5 AM with 12.5 again PM and seen better results than if they took 25 all at once. Can't remember exactly why and don't feel like re-looking over (the studies)to figure out why but I think I remember concluding that it might would have a better effect that way?

Also guys take HUPERZINE A(200mcg) a few times a day and it will increase the effectiveness. Believe injecting carnitine somehow increases the effects as well but that may just be my own experience (the carnitine, the HUP-A is proven)

Last edited:
Curious if anyone has tried split dosing it like 12.5 AM with 12.5 again PM and seen better results than if they took 25 all at once. Can't remember exactly why and don't feel like re-looking over (the studies)to figure out why but I think I remember concluding that it might would have a better effect that way?

Also guys take HUPERZINE A(200mcg) a few times a day and it will increase the effectiveness. Believe injecting carnitine somehow increases the effects as well but that may just be my own experience (the carnitine, the HUP-A is proven)

i split my dose. i didnt notice a difference. i still ate the drywall off my house. i couldnt get enough food in me.

curious if anyone knows why this would happen. I get my MK-677 from a USA pharmacy. I lab tested before and after. my IGF was actually 7 pts lower after 30 days on it. i know it worked. i slept great and i had a ravaging apetite. im wondering how people are seeing these igf increases and mine drops? I dont really care about the number. im just wondering why that happens?

thanks alot

i split my dose. i didnt notice a difference. i still ate the drywall off my house. i couldnt get enough food in me.

curious if anyone knows why this would happen. I get my MK-677 from a USA pharmacy. I lab tested before and after. my IGF was actually 7 pts lower after 30 days on it. i know it worked. i slept great and i had a ravaging apetite. im wondering how people are seeing these igf increases and mine drops? I dont really care about the number. im just wondering why that happens?

thanks alot

Haha. It's feedback like this that leave my bottle of somatozine unopened in my cabinet.

tried mk677 a couple of times for a short, couple week runs. i think i respond good to it, so i started with 10mg/ed and upped to 20mg/ed after a week or so. the results? well.. i didnt run it long enough to comment on any IGF increase, nor did i do bloods to see where the numbers are at. i noticed two things while on it - i slept better and it gave me the craziest water retention i've experienced. even when i was on 500mg test + 500mg deca with e2 @ 114.. i was less bloated than from MK.. i've read that just like with HGH, the water retention subsides after few weeks.
i will give it another go, since it can potentially increase my IGF to puberty levels (which is all i need, really) , thus i get all the "wellness/anti aging" benefits, while not spending a ton of cash (like with HGH) and not having to pin myself ed (which isnt that of a problem, but still).

Anyone else notice they get more moles and such with mk-677 ?

I have been using it on and off for a couple of years, and i notice alot of new moles over my body.
Also a guy at my gym was using it for first time and he had a birthmark grow.
They took it off, it tested negative for cancer.
He got scared and stopped it.

Im taking a break from it, since im doing a carb week trial. Been keto for a whole and just needed to try something new to shock the body a little.
Carbs and MK is a no go for me..

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner