over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK-677 Oral HGH Secretagogue

Betaine Anhydrous Trimethylglycine (TMG) Powder 1,000g" is what you want for $22, at 1.25 grams x twice a day will last 2 years. The hcl is fine too but I find it too acidic and rough on the teeth if you gulp it down with water like I do.

Just wanted to add that after a few days on mk677, I noticed the dreams everynight to be quite impressive, elaborate & vivid, just like I remember from last year. There is a nice synergy between the mk677, hmb, creatine, betaine (tmg) & cla. The added CLA and betaine are great for fat loss and muscle gain as the mk677 on it's own has been shown in studies to not result in much fat loss (unlike with hgh injections). Studies have shown a 20% increase in strength in very old untrained adults with mk677, but I find it more potent, at around a 30% or more increase in strength, enhanced recovery, positive mood and energy all day. Makes me feel super human, some get lethargy, but none at all here.

I noticed many companies have raised their price on mk677 powder up to almost 60 dollars here in the us, don't pay more than you have to, have gotten it direct from china (xi'an biotech & others) with 7 day delivery at 200 dollar minimum with 25 shipping comes out to around 20 a gram or so. They use super discreet shipping too. A great scale to use is AWS GPR-20 20g x 0.001g (1mg scale) best 1mg scale on the market but it is around hundred bucks.

ALA is great stuff, see below, also see Derek's article on HMB

Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) Part 2 by Derek Charlebois: https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/teen-derek30.htm

HMB and Derek's personal results with it during competition: https://www.bodybuilding.com/content/hmb-overrated-overpriced-or-overlooked-part1.html

Derek on HMB:
My Last 4 Weeks Of Cutting

Over the last four weeks of dieting (Summer 2004), I have been consuming about 2,500 calories a day. The prime supplements that played a role in what I am about to show you are Black Star Labs' NitroJet, Avant Lab's Leptigen, and HMB. I was also using two supplements geared towards fat loss Avant Lab's SesaThin and HEAT.

I gained 0.795 pounds of lean mass WHILE losing 2.295 pounds of fat. Gaining muscle while losing fat? I thought that wasn't possible?

What is more impressive to me is I gained almost a full pound of lean mass over that two-week period, which would be an impressive gain even while bulking. So what changed during the second two weeks from the first two weeks in the above table? The change was the addition of HMB.

During the first two weeks, I was getting 3 grams of HMB a day. During week three, I added 3 more grams of HMB a day for a total of 6 grams of HMB per day. During the fourth week, I added another 2 grams of HMB for a total of 8 grams of HMB a day.

I should also note that these high doses of HMB (6 and 8 grams) were only taken on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (the days I weight trained) with 5 grams per day on Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday (cardio and rest days).

Does this mean HMB works? Does it have merit? The above is only one person's results (and yes I will be experimenting with HMB in the future). What do the research articles say?

Last edited:
Using Dr Dr. Danielle's Alpha Lipoic Acid, RALA, Extremely High Quality Alpha R Lipoic Acid R-ALA)R- ALA, which has 300mg R+ entainomer, as in laboratory animals, the R+ entainomer caused a 34% increase in glucose uptake by skeletal muscle cells in response to insulin while those fed the S- entainomer had no improvement in blood glucose disposal (9).

(9) Streeper RS, Henriksen EJ, Jacob S, Hokama JY, Fogt DL, Tritschler HJ. Differential effects of lipoic acid stereoisomers on glucose metabolism in insulin-resistant skeletal muscle. Am J Physiol. 1997 Jul;273(1 Pt 1):E185-91.

I find JohnJuanb1's idea of 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off interesting with the mk677. I will continue to stick with the 6 months on, 5 months off for a while.

The only side effect have noticed as usual is the increased appetite, this dies down after a couple months. Will power can help with this. But it's not too bad, easy to bulk muscle at least.

With over a 100 point increase in igf-1, this I believe is what correlates with the approximate 30% increase in strength, as going from 227 to 370 ng/ml (1st 2 to 3 weeks) then 320 ng/ml is about a 1/3rd increase in igf-1, which does relate to around a 30% increase in strength, the studies with very old mk677 users found a 20% increase in strength, but those were untrained individuals who also had achieved much less gain in overall igf-1 points.

As mentioned above, high quality mk677 can be gotten direct from china for around $20 a gram, just also buy a good 1mg scale.

The good: no lethargy with this individual, great sleep with fantastic dreams, good pumps, 30% increase in strength, super recovery from workouts, good energy during day, positive good sense of well being, and it's cheap compared to HGH, for those who can tolerate HGH, can even be alternated with it. I wish I could tolerate HGH at 5iu a day, but just not possible unfortunately with me.

Richardcranium said:
Tregar just curious why 5 months off?
I'm just sticking with the rule of staying off the same time as the time that I was "on" in hopes of keeping the substance just as effective as when first used, and to allow the body to maintain homeostasis (or bounce back to where it was before) when off the compound. There is the unfortunate side effect of the mk677 becoming less effective over a long period of time, so just trying to decrease drug tolerance and keep it effective. I have no idea if this is the proper way to utilize the substance or not, but I'm giving it a shot. It's sort of like how people use steroid cycles, same time off as same time on, to allow the body to recuperate and go back to normal. As mentioned earlier, if you can tolerate HGH, then there is the possibility of using it while off the mk677. There are so many different scenarios I can think of. But I do think a longer period of many months on mk677 is necessary to see good results, just like with hgh.

The reason I bring up alpha lipoic acid and especially R-alpha-lipoic acid is because mk677 and hgh both reduce insulin sensitivity a bit, and there are things you can do to improve this situation. See Dereck's article above on how ALA increases Glut-4 transporters on the outside of muscle cells. Here is some data below that backs up Dereck's article.

The Antihyperglycemic Drug ?-Lipoic Acid Stimulates Glucose Uptake via Both GLUT4 Translocation and GLUT4 Activation | Diabetes
hxxp://diabetes.diabetesjournals.org/content/50/6/1464
In conclusion, our data suggest that α-lipoic acid stimulates glucose uptake by translocating and regulating the intrinsic activity of GLUT4 (Fig. 8). The latter effect may be mediated by stimulating the p38 MAPK or a closely related SB202190- and SB203580-sensitive target. Collectively, these results further support a role of α-lipoic acid as an antidiabetic agent in the treatment of diabetes (1).

The observed stimulation of glucose uptake by the various antidiabetic agents (sulfonylureas, the biguanide metformin, and an emerging number of thiazolidinediones) was much less prominent than the effect of α-lipoic acid. This potent antioxidant was also able to improve insulin-stimulated glucose transport in different animal models of type 1 and 2 diabetes (1).
(1) The Antihyperglycemic Drug α-Lipoic Acid Stimulates Glucose Uptake via Both GLUT4 Translocation and GLUT4 Activation, Daniel Konrad1,2, Romel Somwar1,3, Gary Sweeney1,Karen Yaworsky1, Michiko Hayashi1, Toolsie Ramlal1 and Amira Klip1,3, Diabetes 2001 Jun; 50(6): 1464-1471
---------------------------------------------------------------
Another great 2012 article: "Told you so: BCAAs are anticatabolic"

http://www.ergo-log.com/bcaasareanticatabolic.html
hxxp://www.ergo-log.com/bcaasareanticatabolic.html
Strength athletes have been using BCAAs during their workouts for decades. BCAAs are believed to inhibit the breakdown of muscle tissue, and this is not just a figment of the imagination of supplements makers. Sports scientists at the Astrand Laboratory in Sweden published the results of a study that confirms this in the American Journal of Physiology – Endocrinology and Metabolism.

BCAAs

As their name suggests, BCAAs, or branched-chain amino acids, are amino acids with a branched side chain. The side chain makes the job of the enzymes in muscle cells, converting amino acids into energy during intensive exertion, easier. That's why your muscle cells are happy to convert BCAAs into energy during an intensive training session, and that's why athletes are fond of BCAA supplements.

The more BCAAs you have in your muscles, the slower your muscle cells break down muscle fibre. The anabolic stimulus from your training remains the same, but you experience less muscle breakdown, so you build up more muscle mass.

Actually, this isn't the whole story, as BCAAs have other effects too. Leucine is an anabolic stimulant for muscle cells, leucine and isoleucine stimulate fat burning in muscle cells, and isoleucine boosts the muscle cells' glucose uptake. [J Nutr. 2005 Sep;135(9):2103-8.] But the emphasis in this new Swedish study is on the anticatabolic effect of BCAAs.

Study

The researchers did an experiment with seven healthy test subjects, who didn't normally do weight training. The researchers got them to train their legs by doing leg-presses. After an extensive warming up, they did 4 sets of 10 reps at 89 percent of their 1RM, followed by 4 sets of 15 reps at 65 percent of their 1RM.

The test subjects exercised one leg, and rested the other one.

On one occasion the subjects drank a sports drink that contained no active ingredients; on the other occasion they were given a drink containing BCAAs. If you want to know the exact composition: the BCAAs consisted of 45 percent leucine, 30 percent valine and 25 percent isoleucine. They used Ajinomoto products from Japan.

The subjects drank just before, during and just after their workout 150 ml of the sports drink, and then another 150 ml 15 and 45 minutes after training. In total the subjects consumed 900 ml sports drink. Per kg bodyweight they consumed 85 mg BCAAs. If you weigh 80 kg that amounts to 6.8 g BCAAs, which is not an extreme dose.

Results

The supplementation boosted the BCAA concentration in the muscles and blood and activated the classic anabolic signal molecules in the muscle cells, mTOR and p70S6k. Nothing new.

--> What was new was that the BCAAs reduced the concentration of the catabolic protein MAFbx, and inhibited the increase in the catabolic MuRF-1 as a result of training.

MAFbx and MuRF-1 are ubiquitins. They attach themselves to muscle proteins and then attract a molecular shredder – the proteasome – to the muscle proteins that are to be broken down.

Conclusion

"These observations, together with the BCAA-induced enlargement in p70S6k phosphorylation and attenuation of MAFbx expression and MuRF-1 total protein provide additional support for the view that BCAA has an anabolic effect on human skeletal muscle, an effect which appears to be similar in resting and exercising human muscle", the Swedes conclude.

The researchers were not funded by the supplements industry, but by the Swedish National Centre for Research in Sports, the Swedish School of Sport and Health Sciences and the Karolinska Institutet.

Last edited:
Be back end of march with 2nd year bloodwork 4 weeks on mk677

In conclusion, posted above and below are some favorite studies:

1) mk677 graph which shows increased igf-1 levels remain very strong for first 6 months

2) how to improve insulin sensitivity while on mk677 or HGH with R-ALA

3) intermittent fasting for fat loss and muscle gain (eat only 8 hours during day, then fast for 16 hours including sleep) example: eat between 7am and 2pm, don't eat between 3pm same day till 7am the following morning.

4) how bcaa's and L-arginine prevent cardio induced muscle breakdown

5) how bcaa's prevent muscle breakdown during & after workouts

6) betaine gives more muscle and less fat

7) betaine + CLA better than just betaine or CLA alone for muscle gain & fat loss

8) Bodybuilders progress faster with 5 grams CLA daily

9) post-strength training shake with just whey works better than a shake with whey and carbs for fat free mass
----------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Experienced strength athletes lose fat by intermittent fasting, not muscle mass or strength

http://www.ergo-log.com/strength-at...tent-fasting-not-muscle-mass-or-strength.html

hxxp://www.ergo-log.com/strength-athletes-lose-fat-by-intermittent-fasting-not-muscle-mass-or-strength.html

pic 1.gif

2) Build muscle mass, increase endurance capacity and lose fat through intermittent fasting

http://www.ergo-log.com/build-muscl...ty-lose-fat-through-intermittent-fasting.html

hxxp://www.ergo-log.com/build-muscle-mass-increase-endurance-capacity-lose-fat-through-intermittent-fasting.html

Intermittent fasting makes you slimmer

The figures below show the body composition and fat percentage of different groups of mice.

Whether the animals were on a healthy diet or a high-fat one, when they did intermittent fasting they lost weight.

FAA = six months unlimited access to high-fat food;
* FTT = six months access to high-fat food for 8-9 hours a day;
FTA = first three months access to high-fat food for 8-9 hours a day, then three months unlimited access to high-fat food;
FAT = first three months unlimited access to high-fat food, then three months access to high-fat food for 8-9 hours a day;
NAA = six months unlimited access to high-fat food;
* NTT = six months access to normal food for 8-9 hours a day;
NTA = first three months access to normal food for 8-9 hours a day, then three months unlimited access to normal food;
NAT = first three months unlimited access to normal food, then three months access to normal food for 8-9 hours a day.

pic2.gif

Intermittent fasting builds muscle mass

In the mice that were given normal food, intermittent fasting had a positive effect on lean mass.

3) Small amount of BCAAs and L-arginine prevents cardio-induced muscle breakdown

http://www.ergo-log.com/bcaasarginine.html

hxxp://www.ergo-log.com/bcaasarginine.html

4) Told you so: BCAAs are anticatabolic

http://www.ergo-log.com/bcaasareanticatabolic.html

hxxp://www.ergo-log.com/bcaasareanticatabolic.html

5) Betaine gives bodybuilders more muscle and less fat

http://www.ergo-log.com/betaine-gives-bodybuilders-more-muscle-and-less-fat.html

hxxp://www.ergo-log.com/betaine-gives-bodybuilders-more-muscle-and-less-fat.html

pic4.gif
pic5.gif
pic6.gif

6) Superstack: CLA + betaine

http://www.ergo-log.com/betacla.html

hxxp://www.ergo-log.com/betacla.html

pic7.gif

The betaine had a stimulatory effect on the pig's amino acid metabolism, and thus strengthened the modifying effect of CLA on body composition.

7) Bodybuilders progress faster with 5 grams CLA daily

http://www.ergo-log.com/clabodybuilders.html

hxxtp://www.ergo-log.com/clabodybuilders.html

pic 7b.gif

After the first 7 weeks, the group given CLA demonstrated a significantly greater increase in lean mass (+1.4 vs. +0.2 kg) and a greater reduction in fat mass (-0.8 vs. +0.4 kg) compared to the placebo group.

• The group given CLA demonstrated a gain in lean mass that was seven-fold better than the placebo-treated group. Yes, 700% greater.

• Whereas the placebo group gained almost half a kilogram of body fat, the CLA group lost almost a kilogram (2 pounds) of pure body fat.

8) A post-strength training shake with just whey works better than a shake with whey and carbs
for fat free mass

group 1 = CHO = 35g carbs only

group 2 = 30g whey protein only

group 3 = protein + CHO = 35g carbs + 30g whey

pic8.gif
pic9.gif

After 2 weeks on the mk677 is when I noticed the increased strength kicking in within the gym, weights have gone up on lifts.

doesnt mk667 fuck up pituitary or some gay shit like that. its cheaper than gh but sides are worser long term

-------------------------------------------------

IGF-1 range for my age group of 48 = 67 to 205 ng/ml

4-6-18, baseline igf -1 = 227 ng/ml----------------------------------------------------- baseline

4-11-18, 2 days on 4iu of Chinese pharm grade gh = 380 ng/ml----------------increase of 153 points

4-25-18, 2 weeks on mk677 only = 372 ng/ml----------------------------------------increase of 145 points

9-7-18, 6 months on mk677 only = 322 ng/ml----------------------------------------increase of 95 points

11-2-18, 8 months on mk677 only = 304 ng/ml--------------------------------------increase of 75 points

304 ng/ml igf-1 is equivalent of 3.2 iu pharm grade GH from China, as 95 point raise per each 1iu of hgh for me.

View attachment 101089
100 higher igf

FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS AND PIN TREN

Thanks for all your posts Tregar, very interesting and informative much appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

I joined this forum while getting data on MK-677 before buying it. I just love reading this forum, best data ever is here imo.

I've been taking MK-677 for 4 days now. I got a strange head rush for an hour or two on the first day after taking 18mg but did not experience an increase in hunger. I do get some hand (and feet ?) tingling. Source is supposed to be legit, I will buy from china as recommended here next time !

While reading about MK-677 I found this article and would like your point of view regarding it. It says HGH is not interesting for muscle growth and while it is quite well written, I don't think all the people on HGH are taking it on just hype !

https://bjsm.bmj.com/content/bjsports/37/2/100.full.pdf

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I joined this forum while getting data on MK-677 before buying it. I just love reading this forum, best data ever is here imo.

I've been taking MK-677 for 4 days now. I got a strange head rush for an hour or two on the first day after taking 18mg but did not experience an increase in hunger. I do get some hand (and feet ?) tingling. Source is supposed to be legit, I will buy from china as recommended here next time !

While reading about MK-677 I found this article and would like your point of view regarding it. It says HGH is not interesting for muscle growth and while it is quite well written, I don't think all the people on HGH are taking it on just hype !

https://bjsm.bmj.com/content/bjsports/37/2/100.full.pdf

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2439518/

"The attraction of GH abuse may be due to several reasons (Rennie, 2003; Rigamonti et al., 2005; Saugy et al., 2006; Gibney et al., 2007). First, GH is lipolytic although this benefit may not always be evident in well-trained athletes with low body fat (Deyssig et al., 1993). Second, GH has known effects on collagen and bone turnover and it has been suggested that its supraphysiological administration may strengthen connective tissue thereby paralleling increase in strength brought about by exercise (or other measures such as anabolic steroids), thus decreasing risk of injury to these tissues. Third, GH has anectodal side effects such as improving skin tone, eyesight and recovery time from injury, all of which may be considered beneficial to the athlete undergoing strenuous training. Fourth, athletes often take performance-enhancing substances in combination, a practice known as stacking. Appropriate, placebo controlled trials using GH in combination with other substances are few. Fifth, at the higher doses reportedly used by athletes, GH may be more effective than at the doses approved for research studies, which are limited due to complications associated with GH administration. The fluid retention which occurs with GH is usually well tolerated and most subjects are happy to remain on GH. Athralgia, carpal tunnel syndrome, oedema and atrial fibrillation are reported in studies using GH administration sometimes leading subjects to withdraw."

Last edited:
Hi Dog-slime,

Thanks for the study. Being close to 50 I wonder if those studies would have considered me as an "adult" or an "elder"...

This part is important :
"There is evidence for an effect of GH on other performance parameters that is related to increased lean body mass as opposed to increased skeletal muscle mass."

Thanks Richardcranium, 11111, dogslime & jolter604. Tam, mk677 and hgh on it's own may not be the best for muscle growth, but in combination with good levels of testosterone, this all changes from studies I have read.

From study above on gh on it's own from dog-slime:
Despite the lack of evidence for anabolic activity of GH in healthy humans, there is evidence for anticatabolic activity of GH as well as IGF-I. People with GH deficiency (GHD) tend to have increased body fat and decreased fat-free mass in comparison to control subjects. They also have decreased muscle strength and exercise tolerance
Don't forget that the champion bodybuilders who started using hgh starting in the transition period in the 1990s showed a marked change in physique compared to their competitors of yesteryear, the combo of testosterone + HGH is strong with physique changes, many studies out there on combination.

Last edited:
After 3 weeks on the 25mg mk677 + below supplements bought with a tiny portion of income tax refund, amazing strength increases, gained several lbs of muscle, remarkable body composition changes, much more leaner than I have been in the past with a corresponding drop in fat percentage.

25 mg mk677 in the morning
1250mg CLA (contains 95% cla or 1187mg) from sports research x 2 caps taken 3 times a day before every meal (6 caps total)
1g betaine anhydrous (TMG from Life extension) 500mg x 60 caps = $8 taken twice a day for a total of 2g.
300mg R-alpha lipoic acid +RALA from dr. danielle's alpha lipoic acid x one 500mg cap before every meal (counteracts the insulin desensitivity of mk677 or hgh)
2g of HMB x 3 times a day combined with 5g of bcaa all together in one baggie taken in a cone followed by water
50g protein met-rx daily (have been on one year already)
150mg test cyp a week (have been on one year already)

Studies with CLA have shown a 2lb decrease in fat mass per month or around a 20% drop in fat over a 3 month period, I do believe it has been very helpful indeed, body recomp is fab. Betaine also has similar outstanding studies showing remarkable increases in lean mass and loss of body fat.

Needless to say, I am very impressed with the above stack, very remarkable body composition changes in only 3 weeks, highly recommend the above.

Betaine has also been shown in a recent study to increase the number of igf-1 receptors in muscle.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131