over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK-677 Oral HGH Secretagogue

Just started 30 mg tonight. Got it in pill form. Will report back in a few days. Already noticing after a few hours of taking it increased hunger, even at night time. Lol

Report back:

I weigh 3 pounds heavier this morning than usual, don’t seem to have excess bloating in the belly yet. Look a little/slightly fuller if anything.

Update: I am currently on my 6 month "off break" from mk677, as I used it for 8 months straight. I am only going to use it 6 months on then 6 months off, as you can tell from my several bloodwork studies, you get a really good 100 point increase for 6 months on 25mg a day in the morning, but then your level increase begins to fall (just like the study posted above) after the 6 months....I have been off since November, so I will not go "on" again until April, just in time for when I spend much time outside in the waterparks and pools all summer. I have no problem with this 6 month on, 6 month off, as studies show you get optimum level increases for 6 months only, after that levels begin to drop from 100 points to only 75 point increase, etc...a downward slide due to drug tolerance. I feel great while off it, and I feel great when on it, so I love the whole cycling of it.

Wont run this anymore. Doing peps for 4 years and it just feels like MK bloats
me. No better gains, just little bloat. Would be more effective to ad 100mg test

Tho sure its good to have the gh part coverd. but it dont seems to do much

Would rather do a hex + cjc shot before bed to push the natural pulse

Wont run this anymore. Doing peps for 4 years and it just feels like MK bloats
me. No better gains, just little bloat. Would be more effective to ad 100mg test

Tho sure its good to have the gh part coverd. but it dont seems to do much

Would rather do a hex + cjc shot before bed to push the natural pulse

Mk + cjc should give a very good igf boost iirc

Report back:

I weigh 3 pounds heavier this morning than usual, don’t seem to have excess bloating in the belly yet. Look a little/slightly fuller if anything.

I find MK-677 truly shines after day 3 and keeps making me bigger and stronger for about 3 weeks. After that it levels off. Anyone here try cycling off and on every few weeks? Obviously, mk works long term because IGF1 goes up and stays elevated as long as you continue to use it.

Experiencing a little numbness in the tongue. I heard of a few people experiencing hypogymcemia or going into a diabetes state. Should I be worried only been on for a week now. Feeling fatigued and tired, but I read that is fairly common? No? Doing 30 mg before I go to bed. Up a little more weight.

Update:

Up around 5 lbs this morning a week in. Feeling good, got a great pump, strength feels decent, I look full and don’t look fatter at all, look about the same bodyfat percentage but 5 lbs bigger. However the only shitty thing is I have a headache right now, not sure if it is mk 677 related or not. But my guess is that it is. I’m loving this product but it isn’t totally side effects t free for me(at least on 30mg).

Update: I look great. Full but still lean. Have a slight headache and vision problems, gonna lower the dose to 15mg. Gonna add some test and dbol for a short mini cycle starting tomorrow.

Also starting to get a bit of a mild cold if that means anything. Hope it’s not related to my glucose levels.

I bloat quite a bit when on MK too.

I take it mostly for appetite because I can't eat enough to bulk otherwise. I still alternate between HGH and MK though, HGH seems to give me more strength at 5iu

Update:

If you read all the mk677 studies, you will find that the study administrators were surprised to learn that there was really no fat loss with mk677 by itself as there is seen with HGH. However, there was seen a rather large increase in nitrogen retention with mk677. Every drug is different. I go back on mk677 in April (after being "off" for 6 months)...I explain my reasoning for this 6 month on/6 month off cycle above...as I found thru bloodwork it keeps levels as high as they can be (just like the studies found) before levels begin to fall rather than keep climbing and maintaining a peak of +100 points igf-1....drug tolerance....see graph below.

This "off period of 6 months" would also be a great time to go onto real HGH shots if you choose, or just stay at your natural HGH levels (which for me is around 227 ng/ml). It's a great way to keep costs down if you choose to use HGH, as you only have to use it 1/2 of the year. As each 1 iu of pharm grade Chinese hgh gives me a raise of +95 points igf-1, 4 iu a day is 380 igf-1, and 5 iu would be 475 igf-1. However, this is at a monetary cost of around $175 for 5 weeks to use 4iu a day x 5 days with weekends off. MK677 keeps my levels at around 322 ng/ml during the 6 month period I am on it ( a raise of +95 points above normal 227 ng/ml). Even though I have a couple hgh kits in fridge, decided to use the 2 kits I have in Feb and March, then go back on mk677 by itself in April for another 6 months. And no, it does not cause any lethargy or anxiety whatsoever for me at 25mg every morning, I respond very well to it. Love the way it makes me feel and perform. But everyone is different. I have to be careful with HGH as it raises my blood pressure, but mk677 does not at all. This is why I prefer to stay natural for much of the time when off of mk677.
mk study graph.jpg

Last edited:
Studies found no raise in cortisol, see here: **broken link removed**
During the 1st two weeks (when your levels increase around +150 igf-1 !) you many get a tiny bit less sleep than normal due to a very, very slight increase which levels out after that period, but your sleep will still be good and you will wake up refreshed regardless. Totally normal good sleep after those 1st two weeks....that is what I noticed personally. MK677 was actually found to help increase sleep quality and REM sleep duration. There are a couple pages written about mk677 in the book "Grow young with HGH" by Ronald Klatz, overall great book period on HGH.

Keep in mind your levels only stay around +150 increase in igf-1 during those 1st two weeks, then they level out and peak at around +100 igf-1 points after that for the next 6 months. I've done 5 bloodwork studies on the stuff and HGH seperately, so could help the community out...and notice my bloodwork studies jive with what the MK677 studies found as well.

Notice that when I am on mk677, my level of 322 ng/ml is near the high end of 358 ng/ml for a teenager, I could not be happier.

Last edited:
so does 6 months on mk 677 then 6 months of hgh make sence???? interesting thread guys

I find MK-677 truly shines after day 3 and keeps making me bigger and stronger for about 3 weeks. After that it levels off. Anyone here try cycling off and on every few weeks? Obviously, mk works long term because IGF1 goes up and stays elevated as long as you continue to use it.

if after 3 weeks you notice diminishing returns, but still understand the benefits last, what had been the method. ? it sounds like you just stay on, because youre asking about cycling off
about to get some raws and make my solution with long term plans. combining some true life techniques is def appreciated

if after 3 weeks you notice diminishing returns, but still understand the benefits last, what had been the method. ? it sounds like you just stay on, because youre asking about cycling off
about to get some raws and make my solution with long term plans. combining some true life techniques is def appreciated

could you reply to my PM?

As of today 2/22/2019 I am going back on mk677 25mg each morning, after being off it for almost 5 months.

Tried giving 5iu of HGH a shot for 3 days, but by the 3rd day, my bloodpressure was high, and I slept badly, kept waking up throughout the night, my body just does not tolerate HGH well, this same thing happened to me last time I tried to use it a year ago. Sticking with mk677 only. I will take another bloodwork after being on the mk677 only for 4 weeks from today, will pull bloods around end of March 2019.

IGF-1 range for older adults = 59 to 225 ng/ml
IGF-1 range for young adults is 116 to 358 ng/ml

4-6-18, baseline igf -1 = 227 ng/ml--------------------------------------------- baseline
4-11-18, 2 days on 4iu of Chinese pharm grade HGH = 380 ng/ml------------------increase of 153 points
4-25-18, 2 weeks on mk677 only = 372 ng/ml------------------------------------increase of 145 points (this nearly 150 point increase only lasts 2 weeks)
9-7-18, 6 months on mk677 only = 322 ng/ml------------------------------------increase of 95 points
11-2-18, 8 months on mk677 only = 304 ng/ml-----------------------------------increase of 75 points (levels start to fall after 6 months on mk677)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
new year:
3-22-19, 4 weeks on mk677 only = xxx ng/ml-------------------------------------increase of xxx points, upcoming soon

Notice in the graph below from mk677 study, how levels remain high for 6 months, but then begin to fall after that.
mk graph.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks RichardCranium, Freedom15Muscle, 11111 and others.

Anyhow, I am feeling incredible after being on the mk677 again for 3 days now, recuperation from workouts is enhanced and speedy, love the great mk677 pump, great energy during the day, feel very good mood wise, and super sleep.

I could not tolerate the 5iu of pharm grade gh, as I tried it for 3 days straight, but by the 3rd day my bloodpressure was very high, and kept waking up during the night, tossing and turning with bad sleep, my body just does not tolerate hgh injections, as same thing happened a year ago, but the mk677 is working fabulous, I'm probably getting about the 370 ng/ml a day reading in igf-1 during these 1st two to three weeks, which is beyond the high range of a young adult age 16 to 18. Will post bloodwork again after being on 4 weeks at end of march.

** As Mk677 has no effect on fat loss, unlike hgh injections, thought would post these tips below, as just started to incorporate them into routine, along with only eating during 8 hours of the day, and fasting for 18 hours (includes sleep time).

3 days ago added in 1250mg of CLA x 2 tablets 1/2 hour before meals along with 1.25 grams of betaine anhydrous (from bulk supplements) x twice a day for super fat loss....as mk677 has no effects on fat loss by itself (unlike with hgh injections) but mk677 does have super nitrogen retention in place of that drawback. I am also using 200mg of ALA (see study below) before every meal as it is an insulin mimicker that works really well to help shuttle nutrients to muscles and away from fat stores. I am working on increasing my dose slowly of this to 400mg before every meal. I also use around 4g of hmb per day with creatine. Also on 150mg of Test cyp a week (75mg x twice a week shots) with gives me a reading of 1210 ng/ml as the 200mg test cyp a week I was using before was too high at 1422 ng/ml.

Here are some studies on CLA + betaine. I am using the sports research brand CLA with 95% cla at 180 caps for $20 with 4,200 reviews, and the 1kg betaine anhydrous for $11 from bulk supplements with 650 reviews.

1) Weight loss faster with alpha-lipoic acid, in the group that took 1800mg alpha-lipoic acid per day the effect was statistically significant.
http://www.ergo-log.com/weight-loss-faster-with-alpha-lipoic-acid.html
alphalipoicacidweightloss.gif
2) Betaine increases muscle mass by 5.3 pounds + major fat loss over placebo
1.25 grams betaine twice per day for 6 weeks with weight training
The betaine group was able to increase their training volume to a greater extent and showed decreased fat mass (-6.4 pounds) and increased lean body mass (5.3 pounds), whereas the placebo group showed essentially no change.
Betain_article_graph.jpg
Betaine is an amino acid derivative. Its role as a potential athletic enhancer has only been looked at in a few studies, but that research has revealed some interesting findings.

Betaine primarily works as an osmolyte (a substance that attracts water), whereby it protects cells during periods of dehydration by increasing cellular water content. Betaine may also play a role in choline metabolism and other methyl donating reactions which are increasingly being linked to general health and the preferential use of fat for fuel.

My research colleagues performed a study to test the effects of betaine on strength and power performance. After performing a battery of performance tests, healthy resistance-trained men supplemented with betaine (1.25 grams twice per day) or placebo for 14 days. They then performed the same battery of tests. After a washout period they crossed over and did the same 14 day supplementation protocol with the other supplement. Compared to placebo, betaine supplementation improved bench press power, isometric bench press force, vertical jump power, and isometric squat force.

In a follow-up study, we showed that betaine supplementation increased anabolic hormone response to resistance exercise and anabolic signaling in skeletal muscle, which is consistent with an overall greater potential for building muscle mass.

A recent study confirmed these anabolic effects in a resistance training study where two groups supplemented with betaine (2.5 g/day) or placebo for 6 weeks. The betaine group was able to increase their training volume to a greater extent and showed decreased fat mass (-6.4 pounds) and increased lean body mass (5.3 pounds), whereas the placebo group showed essentially no change. These studies point to betaine as a beneficial supplement for improving the body’s response to exercise training. Betaine is an ingredient that is typically found as one of the many ingredients in pre-workout formulas.

References:

J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2010 Jul 19;7:27.

Eur J Appl Physiol. 2013 Mar;113(3):793-802.

J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2013 Aug 22;10(1):39.

3) Superstack: CLA + betaine
Betaine had a stimulatory effect on amino acid metabolism, and thus strengthened the modifying effect of CLA on body composition.
http://www.ergo-log.com/betacla.html
clabetaine.gif
4) Bodybuilders progress faster with 5g CLA per day, 7 weeks study
clabodycomp.gif
5) Study shows CLA reduces bodyfat 20%
CLA_Reduced_BodyFat_Chart_08-17.jpg
Lose a full inch from your waistband

The researchers who first identified CLA also observed its fat-reducing abilities. Dr. Mike Pariza of the University of Wisconsin noticed that animals being fed CLA ate less food and carried less body fat than animals not supplemented with CLA. He then discovered that a diet including 0.5% CLA resulted in animals with 50% to 75% less body fat! 2 *

In human studies, people who took CLA lost about a full inch from their waistbands over 12 weeks – compared to a control group who took no CLA and did not have a significant change in waist measurement. The groups had no change in eating or exercise habits during the period.3*

In another study, 1,800 mg of CLA taken daily for three months was related to up to a 20% decrease in body fat.4*

References:
1 Dorscheid D.R., scientific review of more than 200 published research and clinical studies on CLA, 2000.

2 Source: Natural Incorporated, 2000.

3 Riserus U., et. al., "Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) reduced abdominal adipose tissue in obese middle-aged men with signs of the metabolic syndrome: a randomized controlled trial," International Journal of Obesity. 2001; 25(8): 1129-1135.

4 Thom E., et. al., "Conjugated linoleic acid reduces body fat in healthy exercising humans.” Journal of International Medical Research. 2001; 29: 392-396.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Will be back at end of March to post 2019 bloodwork after being on mk677 25mg a morning for 4 weeks.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
roydavis474
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws