over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Modafinil vs armodafinil

I’ve taken both US pharma armodanifil and the Wakalert/Artvigil line from India and as long as it’s a legit sponsor company I felt no difference in quality. Now my opinion on the two compounds compared armodanifil 150 and Modanafil 200, I can say for me w/o a doubt the armodanifil wins everytime. But like already mentioned the armodanifil does last longer so if your looking for a 5-6hr help go with the mod. If your looking for a 8-10 hr help go with the arm. And I’ve used both the modalert and modvigil. There was definetly a shitty brand of Mod i used beofre but I can’t remeber what company made them. But the ones I listed I’ve even seen recent Jashnoik test on and they were on point
Yes I’m looking for something that last around 10 hrs or so… moda has been good to me in the past just doesn’t seem to last as long as I’d like

I’ve only used Modafinil. I only take in case of emergencies if I slept poorly and need to be productive the next day. I have to take it first thing in the morning in an empty stomach to get what I need out of it. 200mg (because half a tab of 100mg isn’t effective enough for me).

What feeling should one have on it besides awake.
Increased concentration but no jitters or that speed like feeling. Sometimes I still feel tired on it but no doubt my memory is better and I am more focused even if I do still feel somewhat tired. When I have to present in meetings it comes in real handy on short rest especially when answering questions. Shits just more clear in my head and I don't forget stuff.

I appreciate all the input fellas. I may try armodafinil since some say it last longer than moda . I want to see how they compare

I am prescribed adderal, would like to try this again. But last time had a super dirty stin feeling with agitation and no focus. Sound possible or the stuff I had maybe?

I am prescribed adderal, would like to try this again. But last time had a super dirty stin feeling with agitation and no focus. Sound possible or the stuff I had maybe?
Anything is possible. Sounds like you may have had a less than reliable brand and possibly underdosed.

For those who get diarrhea from Modafinil, does armo do the same to you?

I’ll jump in here:

I’ve been taking modafinil on and off for 7 years now. I do it strictly for work performance, I do not need it and do not have it prescribed.

I limit my use to 2-3 times/week, 100mg, taken around 5-5:30 AM.

It’s wildly helpful for me to remain alert and focused at work.

It’s worth mentioning that I often combine it with some nootropics of other kinds, I’m very much your Silicon Valley biohacking type when it comes to mental performance (I help engineer and sell significant cloud computing deals, AI/ML, that sort of stuff).

I find it entirely non-habit forming and have dropped it for weeks, even months at a time during slower periods when I’m not working a big deal or intense project.
What are some of your other go-tos? I know you microdose but we can't discuss that here.

I stocked up on piracetam before it started getting tougher to find. Lion's mane and tiger milk mushroom is good stuff too.

I prefer armodafinil due to getting less jitters, and longer lasting effects. However, the extra length can be a detriment because it can push my sleep schedule back. You may need a sleep aid if you want to maintain a consistent sleep and wake schedule while taking this.

What are some of your other go-tos? I know you microdose but we can't discuss that here.

I stocked up on piracetam before it started getting tougher to find. Lion's mane and tiger milk mushroom is good stuff too.
Outside of the stuff we can’t discuss, lions mane, niacin (added to the microdosing), beta blockers, piracetam, alpha-gpc, noopept, kratom, phenibut, nicotine.

Outside of the stuff we can’t discuss, lions mane, niacin (added to the microdosing), beta blockers, piracetam, alpha-gpc, noopept, kratom, phenibut, nicotine.
Phenylpiracetam
huperzine a

You were probably choline deficient. Add 300-600mg choline.

It gives gross brain fog if you don’t have enough choline
Interesting

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear