over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My experience with DNP

Expanding upon the 250mg is plenty for me comment....I went and plugged it into a 1/2 life calculator and realized that within a few days you are already up over 500mg/day in your system and about a week and half you are nearing your max saturation of 675mg, which is nearly 3 tabs anyhow. It's easy to see how someone unknowledgeable about this stuff could find themselves in a world of hurt.

Expanding upon the 250mg is plenty for me comment....I went and plugged it into a 1/2 life calculator and realized that within a few days you are already up over 500mg/day in your system and about a week and half you are nearing your max saturation of 675mg, which is nearly 3 tabs anyhow. It's easy to see how someone unknowledgeable about this stuff could find themselves in a world of hurt.

max saturation?

The amount active in you maxes out at 675mg at one 250mg tab/day if the product has a half life of 36 hours.

You would have to take like 10 dnp tabs at one time to kill yourself. I know guys that have done 3 a day for weeks at a time.

Thinking of going 250mg EOD here soon. Anyone ran it like this?

Had a buddy run it EOD. Said it worked decent. Rarely any sides.

I've run it at 250mg EOD before on JonnyO's advice and it was a nice boost to fat loss without making me overly sweaty, lethargic or hungry.

So I decided to run a little experiment because in the end nothing beats real world experience with a compound....on Thursday I started taking 500 mg (am and pm dosing) and ran it through Saturday. Here's what I found....

- Sweating even more profusely at times even when keeping carbs low
- some nausea, especially right after taking it, but I also see this on occasion at 1 tab/day
- Saturday I was a walking zombie and it took every last ounce of energy to really get through my workout and 30 minutes of steady state cardio. Now I did only sleep 6 hours, but I have slept 6 hours before and been perfectly fine.
- here's the kicker....on week 9 of my cut, did not lower calories, did less cardio and actually had a cheat meal twice during the week (one more time then usual) and was 5# lighter on the scale on my weekly weigh-in. That is simply crazy! I would of sworn I was heavier because I do look like a flat watery bag of shit right now, but the fat just continues to melt off at a blistering pace.

So Sunday I stopped altogether for the day and upped my calories quite a bit with a lot of clean carbs seeing as it was a 24 set leg day. Felt much better but didn't want to keep going on a day my carbs were up around 450g. Started back this morning and will run 2x/day through the rest of this week at lower carbs again. Like someone said earlier in this thread....this stuff is like cheating lol

Last edited:
Starting my run soon. Will put updates in this thread.

250mcg daily.

ECA daily.

Assorted antioxidants and health supps.

500mg testosterone weekly (half way through blast).

40 pro/40 fat/20 carb (glycogen re-feed every Sunday)

Last edited:
Update on Day 5 of 500 MG/day. I am seriously dragging ass even with getting good sleep. Yesterday was the first day I even did any cardio (30 min HIIT) because I've spent all I had trying to get my lifting in. Running it through tomorrow, so we'll see if 2x/day with less exertion works out any better than 1x/day with the ability to do more. Temps finally dropped down by about 15 degrees this week up here in the Northeast, but I am still sweating like a mofo. Sheets and pillow were soaked last night when I woke up to take a leak and even with the A/C I am still pretty clammy. Still keeping carbs low, so it isn't self-inflicted extra heat, but baseline reaction. It's actually a good deterrent against eating carbs for me as I don't want to make this any worse! And then I have the other guy up here in this office who loves to shut off the A/C during the day....getting ready to throw him out a window 'cuz he has no idea how sensitive I am to it right now!! lol

And then I have the other guy up here in this office who loves to shut off the A/C during the day....getting ready to throw him out a window 'cuz he has no idea how sensitive I am to it right now!! lol

Haha, I remember opening my office door one year and walking out in the snow with a short sleeved shirt on. Everyone was wondering WTF I was doing.

500mg is unnecessary, I don't think you'd notice much difference if you halved that dose, especially if you're managing to keep the carb cravings at bay.

Night and day difference between 250 and 500. 500 for 10-14 days=10-12lb drop. Ive noticed anything longer than 2 weeks and fat loss definitely slows down quite a bit; that why I like 500 for shorter duration rather than 250 for longer.

Night and day difference between 250 and 500. 500 for 10-14 days=10-12lb drop. Ive noticed anything longer than 2 weeks and fat loss definitely slows down quite a bit; that why I like 500 for shorter duration rather than 250 for longer.
You perceive the fat loss to be significantly more too? The sides certainly are.

You perceive the fat loss to be significantly more too? The sides certainly are.

The fat loss in that short time frame certainly is not "perceived", but then again neither are the sides.

absolutely
The last two times I ran DNP, it was for a short 2 week period. I ran it at 250mg the first week then 500mg the second. Fat loss was good. The side effects and just feeling drained were much more pronounced at 500mg. The most recent time I stuck to 250mg and the fat loss was the same, if not better, but I was also eating slightly lower cals overall so it's not a fair comparison. I just know in the past, longer runs of 500mg eventually had me with shortness of breath and pretty debilitating lethargy.

For me, 250 is the sweet spot. Crystal is about 89% as potent as powder. These are Dinitrio's numbers. I have also read 75%. But he also considers his lab grab crystal to be cleaner, purer and a smoother ride as compared to industrial grade powder that is sourced. He also said crystal clears faster but I believe this is inaccurate as I heave read powder actually has faster clearance. He believes his is a superior form (debatable) and he's adjusted his caps (he says) to factor out to the same dose for dose as 250mg powder. I'm running his crystal now for the first time. It does seem smoother but it's early to say and it could just be because it's slightly less potent.

Every 100mg of DNP (crystal/powder) elevates metabolic rate 11%/15%. I still find it hard to believe that merely doubling your dose correlates with a nice simple doubling of its metabolic increase and resulting fat loss. Is it more effective, yes, it has to be. But for me it's not worth the sides to go higher. It degrades my training and cardio enough it could even offset the benefit.

For simple math, assuming 200mg, your blood levels would peak at 390mg after about 2 weeks. A 22% boost is crystal and 30% is powder (roughly). Do I believe simply doubling that dose means 60% and doubling your fat loss, no. Not in the real world. I think based on concentration build up and long half-life, 3 weeks is probably the perfect time frame. 1 week is too short, 2 is fine.

Last edited:
Wtf. 11-15% increase in metabolic rate from 100mg dose is insane.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Wtf. 11-15% increase in metabolic rate from 100mg dose is insane.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2
Quite insane. Keep in mind that's from old clinical data too from when this stuff used to get prescribed. I'd take it with a grain of salt. I highly doubt real world increases of 50-60% in total metabolic rate can be obtained by just doubling your dose though. There are other limiting factors. There is still zero doubt anything works as well as DNP though! It's king.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity