over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Lipids Are WACK

Okay I will have to check it when I get home. I'm in the ghetto right now being a slumlord and I can't remember how to check it with Tapatalk

recent blood work from a guy playing with high dose res. don't think he was on high at the time of testing...

i will try and get more.

Name
Standard range
3/25/09 11/7/14 1/21/15
Cholesterol
0 - 199 mg/dL
172 196 168
Cholesterol, non-HDL
<=150 mg/dL
125 147 108
HDL
>=40 mg/dL
47 49 60
LDL
96 117 93
Triglyceride
<=200 mg/dL
145 157 H 75

blood lipid test dont lie....numbers on bottom match with dates above....cant wait to see what my other tests say......and i didnt even start res/curc/glut until the 5th of this month or the mim and ptero less than a week ago

did you notice??

he wasn't even on all that shit for a month!!! ( res, curc, ptero )

Yes i saw that. Amazing. Ive never had an hdl in the 60's before. This would be ground breaking. And from i am hearing/reading resveratrol leans you out dramatically while also aiding cholesterol.

LK3 my guy has changed his mind so Ill be ordering from you directly. Probably this afternoon when i get home.

a few more, not detailed numbers but...

"I did and mine was 195 and went down to 145 while changing nothing except drinking more!

I also had ultrasounds done on neck and heart arteries and they've never seen anybody as 'clean' as mine were not even factoring in age. The Dr actually said, 'I've never seen anyone as clear as yours as everybody always has some kind of plaque.'

BTW, my dad had a quadruple bypass at 47 and my mom has high Bp.

And in case you are thinking it's partly lipo induced, I didn't start adding lipo to the curc until after that"

another

"LK, you posted my numbers on ProfMuscle a little over a year ago....
Dropped my genetically high Cholesterol from somewhere in the high 200's(maybe low 300?) to around 160-170... If I recall correctly? It was the lowest numbers I ever had as an adult.
My Triglycerides were almost cut in HALF!
My eyesight along with sleep patterns GREATLY IMPROVED!
The only 'bad thing' was my HDL dropped slightly below what was good...
I think it was 27 or 29???... I dunno?
Just like A's doc mine told me to keep doing whatever it was that I was doing!
No change in diet nor excersise.... I just got on the 'FoY3/IM Program"

from the guy who numbers I posted.

"i attribute the lower cholesterol mostly on the head start i go by finishing up some lipostabil IM i had and using curc in lipo...and i been eating 2 spoons of lecithin in both my morning and afternoon shakes.......i mostly been doing that for brain effect but it sure helps the cardiovascular system"

LK3 the guy that said he had the cleanest arteries the doc had ever seen....was he a gear user?

yes.

mostly trt, but back in his comp days had used most common aas products, he was a cyclist.

I saw where he said he did nothing except "drinking more". Does that mean he was taking res orally? Did he also take circ?

a few more, not detailed numbers but...

"I did and mine was 195 and went down to 145 while changing nothing except drinking more!

I also had ultrasounds done on neck and heart arteries and they've never seen anybody as 'clean' as mine were not even factoring in age. The Dr actually said, 'I've never seen anyone as clear as yours as everybody always has some kind of plaque.'

BTW, my dad had a quadruple bypass at 47 and my mom has high Bp.

And in case you are thinking it's partly lipo induced, I didn't start adding lipo to the curc until after that"

another

"LK, you posted my numbers on ProfMuscle a little over a year ago....

Dropped my genetically high Cholesterol from somewhere in the high 200's(maybe low 300?) to around 160-170... If I recall correctly? It was the lowest numbers I ever had as an adult.

My Triglycerides were almost cut in HALF!

My eyesight along with sleep patterns GREATLY IMPROVED!

The only 'bad thing' was my HDL dropped slightly below what was good...

I think it was 27 or 29???... I dunno?

Just like A's doc mine told me to keep doing whatever it was that I was doing!

No change in diet nor excersise.... I just got on the 'FoY3/IM Program"

from the guy who numbers I posted.

"i attribute the lower cholesterol mostly on the head start i go by finishing up some lipostabil IM i had and using curc in lipo...and i been eating 2 spoons of lecithin in both my morning and afternoon shakes.......i mostly been doing that for brain effect but it sure helps the cardiovascular system"

How did he administer the lipo? I know u and ive talked a bit about this thru pm, but just amazed on how it works....

And he used SOY LECITHIN???

I guess its time i bit the bullet and finally ordered some stuff to ward off statins even if i started really low, say a smaller amount per each of curc/res/ptero/gluth, (i believe im a hyper responder to some items) would one still see benefits towards cholesterol etc? I know people keep saying 300-600 mlg per week of some of the items, id just wondered if combining all of them in one shot and starting super low, if it would help ward off pip, and any sides one might encounter? I believe in starting super low eapecially if ive never done any of it but thats my cautiousness i guess?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did he administer the lipo? I know u and ive talked a bit about this thru pm, but just amazed on how it works....

And he used SOY LECITHIN???

I guess its time i bit the bullet and finally ordered some stuff to ward off statins even if i started really low, say a smaller amount per each of curc/res/ptero/gluth, (i believe im a hyper responder to some items) would one still see benefits towards cholesterol etc? I know people keep saying 300-600 mlg per week of some of the items, id just wondered if combining all of them in one shot and starting super low, if it would help ward off pip, and any sides one might encounter? I believe in starting super low eapecially if ive never done any of it but thats my cautiousness i guess?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have been quite detailed on how to start.

you start res at 1/10cc
you start curc at .25cc
you work up as you can to where you want to be.

glut is different.

lipo was prob im.

there is some lipo in the curc formulas now. i think res too.

just start with res and curc. those alone will give improvement to cholesterol.

This tread turned very informative for me. I am looking to test the res and curc.

Do you currently have a diet high in sugar?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131