over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my woman's had 20 guys

When a woman says a number multiply it by 2. It's a guy rule not to ask unless you can take the truth.
Can you deal with 40? Now at the end your the one with her now so other than STDs you shouldn't be to concerned about the past.

Oh one more thing as long as it was not all 20 at the same time there shouldn't be any issues in working condition

But the truth is that we " men " feel like heroes. And the bigger the number the better right ?

---
I am here: **broken link removed**

ive been here before... i was 19 when i got into the relationship and 21 when it ended. originally, before the breakup, i told her i needed a "break"... gave her bullshit but it was to go fuck some girl i worked with. my girlfriend had a lot more experience than i did at the time and i was very jealous that she had higher numbers than me so i became hell bent on the number of girls i banged rather than enjoying each one... i fucked myself over because i had a lot of girls and lost sight of who i was... that was the main reason girls found me attractive. i can honestly say that even tho my ex is litterally the least attractive person i have ever been with, i regret my decision. ive never been more comfortable with anybody in my entire life and we had amazing sex... still to this day the best ive had. so needless to say i will never find out anybodys past from now on whether they want me to know it or not.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing
While most people here say X or Y isnt shit nor should it matter...I agree but knowing that crap does something to me. I dont like to know or want to really know but if my woman was with tons of dudes I wouldnt be OK with it, but maybe I'm just immature.

ive been here before... i was 19 when i got into the relationship and 21 when it ended. originally, before the breakup, i told her i needed a "break"... gave her bullshit but it was to go fuck some girl i worked with. my girlfriend had a lot more experience than i did at the time and i was very jealous that she had higher numbers than me so i became hell bent on the number of girls i banged rather than enjoying each one... i fucked myself over because i had a lot of girls and lost sight of who i was... that was the main reason girls found me attractive. i can honestly say that even tho my ex is litterally the least attractive person i have ever been with, i regret my decision. ive never been more comfortable with anybody in my entire life and we had amazing sex... still to this day the best ive had. so needless to say i will never find out anybodys past from now on whether they want me to know it or not.

I am so totally honest about how many people I've slept with. I have nothing to hide... the number, the names, the number of times, the situation. Whatever.

I grew up in a home where Dad introduced me to his girlfriends and was constantly running around on my Mom. I have always been so insecure and worried about being cheated on. So, to the person I'm in a relationship with, I'm just such an open book when it comes to conversations like that.

To an extent, the past is none of their business, but for me, it just makes me feel better to know that my cards are on the table and they don't experience that same worry that I do or question my interactions in social situations.
("Is that an ex? or someone they slept with? or just a friend?")

It's so twisted. I like the idea of transparency and honesty in a relationship.

More importantly, I just want to know that I'm the best partner in the world. lol. I don't want to feel like I'm competing with someone from your past. If I know who you've slept with, I'll have them found on FB in about 3 minutes beating myself up over who has better curls/eyelashes/cleavage/etc.

It's so dumb, but our insecurities can build us or break us.

I'm rambling now. Conclusion: the who matters more to me than the how many... and I have to be best! Always. Haha!

I am so totally honest about how many people I've slept with. I have nothing to hide... the number, the names, the number of times, the situation. Whatever.

I grew up in a home where Dad introduced me to his girlfriends and was constantly running around on my Mom. I have always been so insecure and worried about being cheated on. So, to the person I'm in a relationship with, I'm just such an open book when it comes to conversations like that.

To an extent, the past is none of their business, but for me, it just makes me feel better to know that my cards are on the table and they don't experience that same worry that I do or question my interactions in social situations.
("Is that an ex? or someone they slept with? or just a friend?")

It's so twisted. I like the idea of transparency and honesty in a relationship.

More importantly, I just want to know that I'm the best partner in the world. lol. I don't want to feel like I'm competing with someone from your past. If I know who you've slept with, I'll have them found on FB in about 3 minutes beating myself up over who has better curls/eyelashes/cleavage/etc.

It's so dumb, but our insecurities can build us or break us.

I'm rambling now. Conclusion: the who matters more to me than the how many... and I have to be best! Always. Haha!

I have nothing to contribute to this thread other than i am this exact same way!! Haha

Thanks for sharing
While most people here say X or Y isnt shit nor should it matter...I agree but knowing that crap does something to me. I dont like to know or want to really know but if my woman was with tons of dudes I wouldnt be OK with it, but maybe I'm just immature.

i was obviously immature, i was young. someone here said in this day and age people are more likely to have higher numbers. just the way it is... im not ok knowing... but what you dont know wont hurt you. besides by now id be hypocritical to judge.

Lol that isnt so bad bro, where I live Its normal for girls in 9th grade to have more than double that number.

funny, this thread is grown alot since i posted that.
i forgot to mention pretty much every woman ive ever been with has been well-heeled. hell, my first girlfriend, she was 17, i was 19, she had 20 guys by the time she was 17. i found out from a friend of hers afterwards.
shoulda known when they told me, her friend and her, they were called the peanut butter sisters. i asked why, she said, "cuz we spread easy!"
story of my life ever since.

That's just sad.

As a woman, when I was younger, I made some mistakes. I got into a couple of relationships that I shouldn't have, but everyone does right? The fact is that if a woman has so little self respect at that age to be with so many men, she will not respect you as the man in that relationship and she will always be searching for something or someone else to fufill her, which won't happen. She longs to be worthy of love and lovely and desired, but she's going about it the wrong way.:banghead:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear