over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Myostatin inhibitors - daily pics

Big Mike is doing my diet. he charges people for training(not on this board)( and not his little bro...me) but i will defer to him on what he is willing to volunteer. Its a lot of food, i can tell you that and its progressive to keep the ball rolling.

Cool - I met Mike after the Contra costa show - he was impressive (and still is LOL) great that you guys work together. I was mostly curious about calories and macros. Im working with a guy now who is terrific, but damn I'm tired of chicken breasts! hahahahahha Im sure Mikes diet includes plenty of lasagne and ice cream sundaes....NOT

Cool - I met Mike after the Contra costa show - he was impressive (and still is LOL) great that you guys work together. I was mostly curious about calories and macros. Im working with a guy now who is terrific, but damn I'm tired of chicken breasts! hahahahahha Im sure Mikes diet includes plenty of lasagne and ice cream sundaes....NOT

lol, not really=-)

its like 7200 calories give or take depending on the day, i forget the fat but the protein is like 475-500 and carbs are like 900+. Its a god awful amount of food, i cant wait for a break!!!

My son and daughter are getting into scooters...the ones you kick. They want me to get one, so stand by for a broken arm.....lol

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

LMAO!!! my 5 year old has one, wanted me to ride it home - I went off the curb and did a face plant, caught myself with my cat like reflexes but jammed my fucking wrist, got up and looked around to see if anyone was looking out the window laughing their ass off at my dumb ass

Make sure that no matter what, someone videos every moment while your on that scooter. Then they have to post it in the comedy thread!!!!:rolleyes:

Make sure that no matter what, someone videos every moment while your on that scooter. Then they have to post it in the comedy thread!!!!:rolleyes:

man, you have me confused with someone else, i have ninja like reflexes!!!! I am more nimble than a pixie alighting on a toadstool in the forest. Wait didnt we talk about pixies as little thai ladyboys elsewhere

On a serious note everyone, things are going great. I switched training to 4 days per week. Just plugging away, eating, training, sleeping and trying to find time to work in there!!=-)

man, you have me confused with someone else, i have ninja like reflexes!!!! I am more nimble than a pixie alighting on a toadstool in the forest. Wait didnt we talk about pixies as little thai ladyboys elsewhere

On a serious note everyone, things are going great. I switched training to 4 days per week. Just plugging away, eating, training, sleeping and trying to find time to work in there!!=-)

Yes it was a normal everyday conversation about pixies/thai ladyboys holding an Erop Pep banner tatooed acorss your back.
Whats you workout split look like now?

Yes it was a normal everyday conversation about pixies/thai ladyboys holding an Erop Pep banner tatooed acorss your back.
Whats you workout split look like now?

Good i am glad it wasnt anything out of the ordinary=-)

Dude!I
m having trouble choking down 4500 cals a day - I dont know how u do 7200. You'll grow for sure! is that all food or some from shakes/supps? I feel like my jaw gets the biggest workout... I'm going to end up looking like a fukkin rottweiler! LOL

Wow , took me like 3 days from first to last page to read this entire thread lol ,, but glad I did , had sum great info in detail on sum supps I'm interested in researching,, an it touched on a number of real life topics .. Such a great thread , thanks for postin if findings but also showing the type of actual person u are.. Learned alot it .. Please do keep updating this thread , I will def keep checkin back in ,,, congrats on all ur success an progress ,, u kinda look like a beastly cross between Randy conture an John malkovich, lol

^^^ Omg man that was a funny vid!!

Nice log brother keep it up! lol.. :)

Nice log brother keep it up! lol.. :)

why would you write on this log? it has been dormant for the last 4 months.

edit: nevermind, I see you post whored yourself yesterday to get 50 posts

Last edited:
Since someone opened this ancient thread I might as well ask a few things....Is it against the rules to ask what went on and why Osiris was banned and is no longer around? He was a very popular member who helped out a lot of ppl. Just curious

Since someone opened this ancient thread I might as well ask a few things....Is it against the rules to ask what went on and why Osiris was banned and is no longer around? He was a very popular member who helped out a lot of ppl. Just curious

Norm, according to some, went scammer. Apparently got fronted a bunch of gear and bounced, I mean a bunch. I honestly have no clue what happened, you can only draw your conclusion on what you hear/read. I used to talk to him all them time, he helped me with a bunch of stuff in the past, so I honestly don't know. He just fell off the planet it seemed

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131