over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Myostatin inhibitors - daily pics

Sponsorship change

Ok guys, so i am going to annouce something. I have been in a sort of a pickle over things. I was sponsored by TK Labs, great company. Very good company with very good products BUT i have been doing business with sparty and gear-squad for quite a while. So i kinda found myself in an ethical conundrum, i was doing business with a company other than the one sponsoring me.

SOOOOOOO, what GearSquad and i have talked about is bringing me over onto his team. I have notified TK Labs and it has nothing to do with them or the quality of their products. It is that now i can align my sponsor with the company i do business with.

So i am honored to be chosen to be on the Gear Squad team and i look forward to being part of the team for quite a while. GearSquad will be furnishing all of the gear i will be running on my cruise and the next blast. I will be using their products exclusively.

How much are you weighing in at bro? You are looking good!

How much are you weighing in at bro? You are looking good!

I forget but I think 244ish. Mike can correct me

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

You called?? LOL

As of 10/5/11 he was 244.3lbs. ;)

But that will change this Sunday.......:D

Like a ninja!!! Guys, I gotta say I met mike here but he has honestly become my best friend. I talk to him more than I talk to lauren most days. Just wished we lived closer snd, then our bromance could really flower....lol:)

You called?? LOL

As of 10/5/11 he was 244.3lbs. ;)

But that will change this Sunday.......:D

Btw still in fucking traffic.

Like a ninja!!! Guys, I gotta say I met mike here but he has honestly become my best friend. I talk to him more than I talk to lauren most days. Just wished we lived closer snd, then our bromance could really flower....lol:)

I love you too buddy!

gay men holding hands.jpg

Wait a minute.......they both have hair. That's not a real picture of Osiris and Bigmike:rolleyes:

We were wearing wigs and were incognito=-)

We were wearing wigs and were incognito=-)

Hey bud, congrats on the new sponsorship! Can you share what plans you have for your next blast?

Hey bud, congrats on the new sponsorship! Can you share what plans you have for your next blast?

Apoarently from what I am reading its all drugs and I am doing it wrong:) so I.am just going to randomly shove gear into syringes and take no less than 3ml 4x week:)

But seriously, I am going to add some suspension in BUT my blasts,are,really the,same as always

My son and daughter are getting into scooters...the ones you kick. They want me to get one, so stand by for a broken arm.....lol

My son and daughter are getting into scooters...the ones you kick. They want me to get one, so stand by for a broken arm.....lol

Don't forget your helmet and knee pads!

Don't forget your helmet and knee pads!

Have u seen my head??? A,fall is NOT gonna hurt this noggin

Pics are looking good Bro!!

If you didnt get the memo playa, i am a fucking beast in the making!!!! Thats right !!!! oh yeah=-)

Ok wow, i can see that the 800mg or pure ego i am taking has reached stable blood levels now!!!

lol about the bromance - there arent many guys you can talk to about this stuff. very few workout and even of that group, people are super judgemental when it comes to using supplements.

Big O - Is MIke doing your diet? and specifics of generalizations u could share - you've packed it on but kept it lean...hard to do.

lol about the bromance - there arent many guys you can talk to about this stuff. very few workout and even of that group, people are super judgemental when it comes to using supplements.

Big O - Is MIke doing your diet? and specifics of generalizations u could share - you've packed it on but kept it lean...hard to do.

Big Mike is doing my diet. he charges people for training(not on this board)( and not his little bro...me) but i will defer to him on what he is willing to volunteer. Its a lot of food, i can tell you that and its progressive to keep the ball rolling.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws