over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Myostatin inhibitors - daily pics

My thing is on incline, i can do 365 for 5 or 6 right? if i take folli, i might be able to eke 1 or 2 more out with a possibility of a tear right? But if i can take my 315 on incline from a solid 12-15 reps and increase it to 15-8, isnt that a strength increase too=-)

I suppose it's just semantics. I tend to think of that as endurance gains, though that doesn't mean its any less impressive or less accomplished...It's all progress!

But you've got me thinking (and concerned) about how I've been approaching training with folli.

O, I love following your stuff man. Very informative. As far as training on the folli, I agree with you in taking the weight down a notch. The way I look at it is total weight moved.
365x10=3650lbs(impressive)
315x18=5670lbs(WOW)
That's a difference of over a TON. Fuck endurance, that's strength!!!

O, I love following your stuff man. Very informative. As far as training on the folli, I agree with you in taking the weight down a notch. The way I look at it is total weight moved.
365x10=3650lbs(impressive)
315x18=5670lbs(WOW)
That's a difference of over a TON. Fuck endurance, that's strength!!!

I definitely believe that his holds true to an extent. I mean 315 on bench is nothing to sniff at, its just not the outside edge of my strength. I have increased my rep ranges over the year to deal with sholder injuries and all.

Denali, i dont think you are doing wrong, i just do it to be safe, especially sionce i have torn a pec tendon, you know?

Getti.g there

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1317490527427.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1317490527427.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 757
  • uploadfromtaptalk1317490610172.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1317490610172.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 809
Getti.g there

Impressive as always brother. Ah! to be young again. Keep up the great work, but proceed with caution. God bless you friend. Minister.

Impressive as always brother. Ah! to be young again. Keep up the great work, but proceed with caution. God bless you friend. Minister.

I do buddy. I upped my test to a record breaking 800 & was freaking out. I am such a,pussy:)

Damn! You are looking GOOD!!!

Thanks,ad. I do exactly what bigmike tells me. I am happy, healthy and growing:)

Ergopep and tk labs have really helped me too:)

Dammmn. Havent checked-in in a while bro, looking great, how much are you weighing at the moment bro? keep it up!:headbang:

I do buddy. I upped my test to a record breaking 800 & was freaking out. I am such a,pussy:)

Good man. Brother, You still running Folli? I got a couple coming, I ran 4 weeks and loved it, did it according with your suggestions, and I still feel the effects of it after 3 weeks from last dose. I am running another 4 weeks. Blessings. Minister.

Ty guys...far from big BUT trying to get there.

WOW!!

You look incredible bro. Noticable changes!! Can't wait to see finished product.

your brother in CHrist,

Lucky

Getti.g there

Damn bro - if you weren't such a nice guy - i'd hate you! LOL Really amazing transformation from May to Oct -less than 5 months and you are so much bigger, broader, thicker! Do any of your shirts still fit? Major props on mem o' the month - u sure deserve that!

On the other hand, maybe its the hat that makes you look badass! ;-)

Attachments

• may-to-Oct.jpg
    may-to-Oct.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 699
Damn bro - if you weren't such a nice guy - i'd hate you! LOL Really amazing transformation from May to Oct -less than 5 months and you are so much bigger, broader, thicker! Do any of your shirts still fit? Major props on mem o' the month - u sure deserve that!

On the other hand, maybe its the hat that makes you look badass! ;-)

Wow brother thank you!!! That is quite the difference. It seems like i am not making progress until you did that!!!! Thanks man!

Spartan Labs

I just had the pleasure of placing an order with sparty and i have to say the man is back on his game.

The new labels are very professional looking and the turnaround time is excellent.

I have never doubted the quality from sparty in the least. When my friends who live in countries where hormones are legal try it out , i am sure i will be posting posiotive feedback on the quality too!!!

Good job coming back sparty!

I just had the pleasure of placing an order with sparty and i have to say the man is back on his game.

The new labels are very professional looking and the turnaround time is excellent.

I have never doubted the quality from sparty in the least. When my friends who live in countries where hormones are legal try it out , i am sure i will be posting posiotive feedback on the quality too!!!

Good job coming back sparty!

i see that the products are working, always a pleasure working with you

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear