over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nathan De Asha out of the Olympia

He calls himself “the prophecy”?

Don’t know much about this fella, but I assume he had a troubled past… Is that why he’s been denied?

Cage

Don’t know much about this fella, but I assume he had a troubled past… Is that why he’s been denied?

Cage

As a teenager he was involved in some protests or something. More recently, he was involved with steroids sales, and fought the lockdowns during Covid to keep his gym open by confronting the police.

As a teenager he was involved in some protests or something. More recently, he was involved with steroids sales, and fought the lockdowns during Covid to keep his gym open by confronting the police.
Good physique but unfortunately just another short sighted scouser looking at blaming everyone else but himself for his shortcomings.
As a pro bb with hopes of competing in the States, he knows the visa requirements and therefore would know a criminal record for selling steroids is a massive no no.
“We can’t control where we were born….”
Yeah no shit Sherlock but you can completely control the paths you choose to take in life.

Good physique but unfortunately just another short sighted scouser looking at blaming everyone else but himself for his shortcomings.
As a pro bb with hopes of competing in the States, he knows the visa requirements and therefore would know a criminal record for selling steroids is a massive no no.
Yeah no shit Sherlock but you can completely control the paths you choose to take in life.

Who is he blaming?

And he's not dying to compete in the US, in fact, apparently and if you look at his interviews, he almost doesn't give a shit. He wants to make money by winning shows and he can do it in Europe.

He is like he is he and he must assume the consequences of his actions, which he does.

I support him because he is a transparent guy and with no bullshit, he talks about how loves the train and fights against the government tirany.

And well, selling steroids shouldn't be a moral problem for anyone on this board. And it wasn't a big legal problem in his country either.

The VISA issue does not seem to follow a coherent logic, Hadi from Iran can go, while the other boy from Iran that Milos trains, he cannot go to the Olympia.

Was he convicted on the gear charges?

I'm an idiot because I hadn't read Nathan's statement.

He is obviously disappointed but this should not be a surprise to him since he was denied entry last year. But I guess he is very upset after having made the trip trusting that this time he would not have problems, who wouldn't be angry?

And he is not the first athlete to ask that the Olympia be held throughout the world, in the 80s and 90s he was taken to Europe. Even Shawn Ray has also supported holding it in different places for promotional purposes.

It makes no sense that athletes who sacrifice so much to compete and qualify have to depend on bureaucrats and politicians to know whether or not will be able to travel and compete at the Olympia.

Whilst I agree on the part regarding all actions have consequences, I know he served a short sentence for the protests thing, not so sure on the gear charges

But I will say, I’m glad the decisions I made as a late teen and into early 20’s haven’t been held against me.

I'm an idiot because I hadn't read Nathan's statement.

He is obviously disappointed but this should not be a surprise to him since he was denied entry last year. But I guess he is very upset after having made the trip trusting that this time he would not have problems, who wouldn't be angry?

And he is not the first athlete to ask that the Olympia be held throughout the world, in the 80s and 90s he was taken to Europe. Even Shawn Ray has also supported holding it in different places for promotional purposes.

It makes no sense that athletes who sacrifice so much to compete and qualify have to depend on bureaucrats and politicians to know whether or not will be able to travel and compete at the Olympia.
What’s so crazy is that he has competed in the states at the Olympia previously.

No, he participated in protests, perhaps there were injuries or affected shops, cars.... MD covered it somewhere in an interview.

I cant remember more, but I think he spend time in a reformatory, like Dorian Yates.

Who is he blaming?

And he's not dying to compete in the US, in fact, apparently and if you look at his interviews, he almost doesn't give a shit. He wants to make money by winning shows and he can do it in Europe.

He is like he is he and he must assume the consequences of his actions, which he does.

I support him because he is a transparent guy and with no bullshit, he talks about how loves the train and fights against the government tirany.

And well, selling steroids shouldn't be a moral problem for anyone on this board. And it wasn't a big legal problem in his country either.

The VISA issue does not seem to follow a coherent logic, Hadi from Iran can go, while the other boy from Iran that Milos trains, he cannot go to the Olympia.
You what?? Reread his IG post again mate and look at what I’ve written in “SPEACH MARKS”.

Why is the Olympia not held in other countries? Seems like it would help expand the pool of competitors thus growing the competition.

Cage

Why is the Olympia not held in other countries? Seems like it would help expand the pool of competitors thus growing the competition.

Cage
Is there no longer a European Grand Prix post Mr O?

No, he participated in protests, perhaps there were injuries or affected shops, cars.... MD covered it somewhere in an interview.

I cant remember more, but I think he spend time in a reformatory, like Dorian Yates.

He pleaded guilty to selling and was given a 12 month sentence, suspended for 15 months, 300 hours of community service and pay back the money within 3 months or get 6 months.

I am guessing you are from Southern England?

Cage
It used to be that way. America was the most common, but in the '70s and '80s it was held in other countries. Then in '99 they settled on Las Vegas being the only place.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131