over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEW HEALING PEPTIDES- ACT1 & BPC 157

ACT1 PEPTIDE via systemic injection

ACT1 is a systemic peptide that potentiates wound healing when given via IP injection. In animals, IP injection is used predominantly in veterinary medicine and animal testing for the administration of systemic drugs and fluids due to the ease of administration compared with other parenteral methods. This link shows ACT1 PEPTIDE to be effective at wound healing when given systemically.

**broken link removed**

ACT1 - Gap Closure and Wound Width in IP Findings:
For the in vivo effects of intraperitoneal ACT 1 as measured by a rat wound healing model, full-thickness 8mm punch biopsy wounds were made on the dorsal surface of rats (2). ACT 1 (60 micrograms in 300 microliters normal saline) was injected intraperitoneally on injury date and every other day thereafter. Likewise, identical amounts of normal saline (NS) were injected intraperitoneally to control animals. Intraperitoneal injection of ACT 1 between days 4-7 resulted in a 42% (+/- 9%) and an 18% decrease in gap length and wound width, respectively, when compared to NS alone.

Conclusion:

Intrapertoneal ACT 1 appears to significantly decrease the gap size and wound width of artificial wounds in a rat wound-healing model system. These findings lend support to the high diffusibility of ACT 1 in tissues.

Last edited:
Since coming across the article that proves ACT1 PEPTIDE works systemically like THYMOSIN BETA 4 PEPTIDE/TB-500(ACT1 is cleaved from THYMOSIN), I believe it beneficial to research both peptides together, in a sub-Q fashion, at similar doses. This should give a synergistic healing and anti-inflammatory effect. I plan to stagger each peptide on my research rat at 2mg weekly, TB-500 the morning of weekly leg workout #1, and ACT1 the morning of weekly leg workout #2.

ERGOPEP sells ACT1 in 10mg vials. Mg for mg, ACT1 is more affordable than TB-500. Staggering the two peptides, at 2mg each per week, will actually save me money on my research, and hopefully add to the beneficial effects of healing in my research animal's knees, rotator cuffs, and elbows.

MORE PROOF THAT BPC 157 WORKS SYSTEMICALLY

Effective therapy of transected quadriceps muscle in rat: Gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157.

Abstract

We report complete transection of major muscle and the systemic peptide treatment that induces healing of quadriceps muscle promptly and then maintains the healing with functional restoration. Initially, stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (GEPPPGKPADDAGLV, M.W. 1419, PL-10, PLD-116, PL 14736 Pliva, Croatia; in trials for inflammatory bowel disease; wound treatment; no toxicity reported; effective alone without carrier) also superiorly accelerates the healing of transected Achilles tendon. Regularly, quadriceps muscle completely transected transversely 1.0 cm proximal to patella presents a definitive defect that cannot be compensated in rat. BPC 157 (10 microg, 10 ng, 10 pg/kg) is given intraperitoneally, once daily; the first application 30 min posttransection, the final 24 h before sacrifice. It consistently improves muscle healing throughout the whole 72-day period. Improved are: (i) biomechanic (load of failure increased); (ii) function (walking recovery and extensor postural thrust/motor function index returned toward normal healthy values); (iii) microscopy/immunochemistry [i.e., mostly muscle fibers connect muscle segments; absent gap; significant desmin positivity for ongoing regeneration of muscle; larger myofibril diameters on both sides, distal and proximal (normal healthy rat-values reached)]; (iv) macroscopic presentation (stumps connected; subsequently, atrophy markedly attenuated; finally, presentation close to normal noninjured muscle, no postsurgery leg contracture). Thus, posttransection healing-consistently improved-may suggest this peptide therapeutic application in muscle disorders.

Actully Ive even read a study saying that BPC 157 was "equally as effective" when given ORALLY!! Not much time right now, maybe ill pull it out later.
People here REALLY need to start getting the habit of using pubmed!!!!!

Ergopep.com is the only company that offers BPC 157 for research purposes only.

cool thanks for the info. sounds like amazing stuff but i would refrain from using this on my horse before hearing some reviews

any use yet of BPC yet

My horse has a bad brachialis pain and want to try, I would be glad to report results on my horse but dosage is still a mystery a bit, I see a guideline. I could inject into the spot, but systemic reports seem to work as well. That area gets spicy with nerves and vessles, but if I use a slin pin half inch I could avoid most things subq right above it, but not much meat there. Either that or I am going in for cortisone shot.

My horse has a bad brachialis pain and want to try, I would be glad to report results on my horse but dosage is still a mystery a bit, I see a guideline. I could inject into the spot, but systemic reports seem to work as well. That area gets spicy with nerves and vessles, but if I use a slin pin half inch I could avoid most things subq right above it, but not much meat there. Either that or I am going in for cortisone shot.

you mean send your horse in for a cortizon shot, right?:p

so, between these two and TB-500, i shall be healed! (in my best minister impersonation)

too bad ergo won't take a Credit card

Ergopep takes credit cards. There is google check out, or simply complete the transaction choosing any of the payment options, then type in the notes section that you want to pay by credit card. They will email you for your cc info. ;)

I just put my cc info in the additional comments section and i've never had a problem with any of my orders.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Ergopep takes credit cards. There is google check out, or simply complete the transaction choosing any of the payment options, then type in the notes section that you want to pay by credit card. They will email you for your cc info. ;)
They did for me and recieved my TB500 in 2 days:headbang:

Any suggestions...?

My subject has a nagging hamstring injury. Been researching TB-500 for 7 weeks... Weeks 1-4 2mg/wk... weeks 5-7 10mg/wk.... Research has show elbow tendinitis to improve from 90% to 95% with the increased dosage. But hamstring issue is still unresolved.

Any suggestions as to adding ACT1 or BPC 157? If so, what dosing?

Also, considering hamstring site administration with siln pin... With the siln pin, do I have approach with caution as to not to hit a vein on the hamstring or with a siln pin would it be safe?

Thanks

What is the suggested reconstitution, bsw? What's the shelf life of each peptide in the fridge?

these are relatively simple peptides and recon would be similar to other relatively simple peptides. I would use just bac water

I am interested in researching BPC 157 for my subjects bad hammy.... It looks like this should be researched systemically...

Does anyone know what the half-life is of BPC 157? ...That will determine the frequency of research...

The dosages I read that were researched for rats was 10 microg/kg, 10 ng/kg... Can someone explain or simplify that to mg/lb????

Thanks

I am interested in researching BPC 157 for my subjects bad hammy.... It looks like this should be researched systemically...

Does anyone know what the half-life is of BPC 157? ...That will determine the frequency of research...

The dosages I read that were researched for rats was 10 microg/kg, 10 ng/kg... Can someone explain or simplify that to mg/lb????

Thanks

10mcg per kg means that a 220Lb animal would need 1mg dose. 1kg=2.2Lb.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131