over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New IGF serum on 15mg DAC and Mk677..

BTW, I just wanted to clarify - as I think that the consensus is best to do MK-677 before bed time and not first thing in the morning right?

Correct.. I forgot one night and took it the next morning and it literally took everything I had to keep from falling asleep at my desk..

I do mine am a the largest souks occurs about 12 hours after use. I sonetines take some more before bed just because I've got so much to use up lol.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Correct.. I forgot one night and took it the next morning and it literally took everything I had to keep from falling asleep at my desk..

Thanks man, I don't get a problem with the sleepy actually as I'm doing a little clen - though might knock that on the head, stimulates make me a bit insomnia.

Done my 2nd dosage of cjc tonight, another 2.5mg...and I gotta say now I know what to expect, I quite enjoy the sides a little...having a little moment just the noew like I'm slightly high :p

I went out and purchased the green tea extract and taurine earlier, that stuff costs more than the peptides themselves. What dosage you fire for that stuff?

I just wanted to add too, that Saturday morning roughtly T+3 days I went and trained my back. I smashed my previous weight/reps, and then smashed them again - not sure how much is just placebo getting me past the mental limit but definitely felt like I was able to pump more out. Doing deadlifts I was highly exerted though, because I felt like I could push myself more - I did push myself more and was slightly wobbly inbetween sets lol.

It also shows in how my back has felt all day today, ripped to shreds haha. I think I'm definitely liking this stuff...early days still.

I am like a kid in a candy store!

10mg DAC WK. 1ML MK677 FOR 12 WEEKS~~~~!!!!!
Next Monday will be ol GS Christmas!!!

Question ? If i take 10mg dac a wk how many shots per week should i do and what time of the day
I know the MK677 1ML BED TIME.

Question ? If i take 10mg dac a wk how many shots per week should i do and what time of the day

Let me try to answer with limited experience, it seems to be the recommended threshold is about a 2.5mg jab at a time because of the side effects. You have about an hour of complete mentleness to deal with where you become really hot and your head feels like it's swelling with pressure. After just the 2nd time I've already come to terms with easily coping, so no thing to worry about...but I think if I jabbed anymore at a time assuming the sides increase with the dosage it might be unbearable. Don't let any of that put you off btw, it really is just an hour of hot flushing and you're done :)

So to that effect, probably look to do 2.5mg every 2 days over 8 days for the total 10mg? But then, of course, I have done a fair bit of research and a dosage this high is described as waste in some posts...4-5mg seems to be the "magic number" with people reporting good results with as little as 2.5mg per week.

As a tip, something I'm looking at the now, the effectiveness has been reported to be increased exponentially with green tea extract and hupervine-a. Not sure of the dosages, but someone selling hupervine 200mcg and suggest 1 tab a day on Ebay. Be nice if someone else chimed in regarding this though.

GS I try to split my doses up a mg at a time.
I do 1 mg before fasted cardio.

Then another 5-6 hours later.
I'll have 'off days' where Ill actually do some CJCnoDAC3x's day - I get less H20 retention and less bp reaction, and helps save the CJCDAC even then I do 8-10 mg per week that way.
IMO the h20 is mostly intramuscular, I feel much fuller, like what creatine was supposed to do and never did for me.
I like having a 'dry' look but considering how well the CJCDAC has worked so far Ill put up with a little water to get the benefits.

GS I try to split my doses up a mg at a time.
I do 1 mg before fasted cardio.

Then another 5-6 hours later.
I'll have 'off days' where Ill actually do some CJCnoDAC3x's day - I get less H20 retention and less bp reaction, and helps save the CJCDAC even then I do 8-10 mg per week that way.
IMO the h20 is mostly intramuscular, I feel much fuller, like what creatine was supposed to do and never did for me.
I like having a 'dry' look but considering how well the CJCDAC has worked so far Ill put up with a little water to get the benefits.

Interesting that you put an onus on the time of day to take it, how much do you think it makes a difference?

From my reading, it would seem that it's impossible to control how cjc1295+dac regulates in your body by timing injections alone. From what I understand, it's a long half life with a continual residue the whole time and it's actually factors external to the cjc1295 that control when it "acts".

This was the point of the green tea extract + huperzine, well from what I've read, that provides the branches for the cjc to lock onto and trigger the GH release.

Which is of course a totally different ball game when you're talking no dac.

Of course, this is only by what I've read - interesting to hear your thoughts further on timings and how it effects GH release with cjc+dac :)

Im at 7mg a week. Planing on 10mg a week next month, I'll be doing 1.5mg a night, with one night a week doing 1mg. Been dosing every night with prami,(cials pre workout) no big jumps in BP.

Interesting that you put an onus on the time of day to take it, how much do you think it makes a difference?

From my reading, it would seem that it's impossible to control how cjc1295+dac regulates in your body by timing injections alone. From what I understand, it's a long half life with a continual residue the whole time and it's actually factors external to the cjc1295 that control when it "acts".

This was the point of the green tea extract + huperzine, well from what I've read, that provides the branches for the cjc to lock onto and trigger the GH release.

Which is of course a totally different ball game when you're talking no dac.

Of course, this is only by what I've read - interesting to hear your thoughts further on timings and how it effects GH release with cjc+dac :)

Actually I split it up not because I think it makes a difference I split it because when I do 2 mg at one shot it gives me more increase in BP, and I get a lot hunger plus I have to shit like a mad dog.
When I split the dose it keeps those things under control, I don't and didn't think it made the CJC anymore efficient or had any timing protocol in mind, not at least like I do with CJCnoDAC.

Im at 7mg a week. Planing on 10mg a week next month, I'll be doing 1.5mg a night, with one night a week doing 1mg. Been dosing every night with prami,(cials pre workout) no big jumps in BP.

Honestly Im really impressed with the DAC, to me it feels much more like being on GH than the noDAC does.
Not too mention the fullness it seems to bring out.

Actually I split it up not because I think it makes a difference I split it because when I do 2 mg at one shot it gives me more increase in BP, and I get a lot hunger plus I have to shit like a mad dog.
When I split the dose it keeps those things under control, I don't and didn't think it made the CJC anymore efficient or had any timing protocol in mind, not at least like I do with CJCnoDAC.

Ahh okay, that makes sense. Excuse me, I'm still learning and with so much conflicting info I thought you had another view :)

But yeah, spliting up the dosage even less than 2.5mg a time to reduce the side effects alone isn't a bad shout at all.

I'm really enjoying this stuff btw, another sesh of record breaking lifts in the gym tonight...I think more than anything it's just given me the mental belief that I can achieve more. I've been away from the gym for some years, I don't really wanna get back onto proper gear for some time yet and I just wanted a pick me up - I think I'm failing mentally most of the time, seemingly on this stuff im failing through maximum effort more and more and I can really feel it in how exerted I am after each exercise.

I'm generally feeling really good too.

Just a friendly update..

Cut my calories in half to ~3000 and dropped my dac to approx 1mg a day.. still taking mk677 every night.. added 500mcg frag to fasted cardio 3x a week..

looking better everyday.. even tho im down a few pounds the muscle separation is alot more pronounced with all the water and bloat gone.. i was literally eating 2 BOXES of poptarts a day along with all kinds of shit while blasting folli and DAC.. that being said my waist stayed the same size while gaining ALOT of weight.. im around 248 now and leaner than i was at the initial starting weight of 224...

every where i go people are like wtf dude ???

McPeptides... IM LOVIN IT!

OK I will try to get some tom night.

Started at 224

DXcKIjh.jpg

At 245

guACYPBl.jpg

Yes I suck at posing.. so does the lighting in my house.. and the wifey hates takin pics of my "vain" ass...

you are welcome PM :headbang:

Last edited:
Honestly Im really impressed with the DAC, to me it feels much more like being on GH than the noDAC does.
Not too mention the fullness it seems to bring out.

Yeah other than prami and Hup A isn't all I'm doing pep wise. And it's like GH but faster acting. I'm almost 4 weeks in. And extremely impressed. Exept for a few kits of old rips. I've only done pharm grade...it was 9-10 years ago, but it's very similar. And each week gets better.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
cam2435
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity