over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New IGF serum on 15mg DAC and Mk677..

Alright, so it's just over an hour or so before I start feeling back on planet earth...I've pulled my head down from in the skies finally. Wasn't too bad, do they get less and less each week as your body adapts?

Still gotta get that questoin on the taste of MK-677...I don't think I can handle dropping that under my tongue every day #barf

Yeah bro the sides get better the more injections you do.. And as far as the Mk I just swallow it.. I can't handle the taste either bro

Not for me, I still get insane headrushes. I can barely handle the 2.5mg doses of dac. I decided to do 1.25mgs a day now. Head rush still hits me hard but at least I can handle it and it doesn't feel like my heads going to pop off like a cap!!

lol, know the feeling of the head popping mate...me earlier :-

**broken link removed**

At least I only have to go through that once/twice a week...

And Cauthen, yeah man the stuff is nasty...I read somewhere about under your tongue being a good place for it to absorb quickly, the stuff was setting my tongue on fire then when I came to swallow it down...awful.

I guess I could just aim the dropper straight down my throat, head back and swallow as quickly as possible without tasting?

Is it safe to put in a drink?

Well I can deffo say my head is back firmly on my neck now, smashed fish and chips from the chippy...got a massive appetite.

Not for me, I still get insane headrushes. I can barely handle the 2.5mg doses of dac. I decided to do 1.25mgs a day now. Head rush still hits me hard but at least I can handle it and it doesn't feel like my heads going to pop off like a cap!!

In shooting 5mg in one hit and feel nothing at all surprisingly. Now the 5mg vials are so cheap I go 5mg every 4 days for convenience

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

In shooting 5mg in one hit and feel nothing at all surprisingly. Now the 5mg vials are so cheap I go 5mg every 4 days for convenience

WOW! 2 mg knocks my dick in the dirt.

WOW.. 5mg shots are no joke.. i had to go straight to the toilet after taking 5mg.. tried it 2 diff times and it happened both times so i said the hell with it

WOW.. 5mg shots are no joke.. i had to go straight to the toilet after taking 5mg.. tried it 2 diff times and it happened both times so i said the hell with it

I've always had a very strange tolerance to just about any drug, peptide etc. In all my days off taking peds the only thing I can't tolerate in any dose is yohimbe of all things. 5mg of that I feel like death and don't sleep for 2 days. A gram of tren or 160 clen I feel great and sleep Ok. Iv remember in the early peptide days I had no way of telling off my stuff was legit as I felt nothing on any of them. I know now my stuff is 100% legit and still feel nothing but they all work

lol, know the feeling of the head popping mate...me earlier :-

**broken link removed**

At least I only have to go through that once/twice a week...

And Cauthen, yeah man the stuff is nasty...I read somewhere about under your tongue being a good place for it to absorb quickly, the stuff was setting my tongue on fire then when I came to swallow it down...awful.

I guess I could just aim the dropper straight down my throat, head back and swallow as quickly as possible without tasting?

Is it safe to put in a drink?

Well I can deffo say my head is back firmly on my neck now, smashed fish and chips from the chippy...got a massive appetite.

The reason for under the tonge in improved absorption. Your wasting a lot of it otherwise but you could just up the dose I guess

I think DAC should be ran at least 4 months and than IGF levels tested. 4-8 weeks is early unless you're taking more than 10mg a week.

i agree bro, i think any amount should be ran atleast 4 months imo, but can prolly get some good results with high dose like u said 10mg a week. ima run 3.5mg a week for atleast 16 weeks and ill prolly do blood tests every 4 weeks instead of 8. i dunno yet. even still i see results in only a couple days. as long as i see results i dont really care what the tests say.

Alright, so it's just over an hour or so before I start feeling back on planet earth...I've pulled my head down from in the skies finally. Wasn't too bad, do they get less and less each week as your body adapts?

Still gotta get that questoin on the taste of MK-677...I don't think I can handle dropping that under my tongue every day #barf

i dont think the mk is bad at all. the huperzine a on the other hand tastes like sweet feet :p

i agree bro, i think any amount should be ran atleast 4 months imo, but can prolly get some good results with high dose like u said 10mg a week. ima run 3.5mg a week for atleast 16 weeks and ill prolly do blood tests every 4 weeks instead of 8. i dunno yet. even still i see results in only a couple days. as long as i see results i dont really care what the tests say.

i dont think the mk is bad at all. the huperzine a on the other hand tastes like sweet feet :p

True, you're getting a ton off your own GH (7 isotopes) there's more to it than just IGF.

Im 3 weeks in on 1mg a day, everthing if fuller, down an inch on my waist with well over maintenance calories. After my workout i was so hungry after my post workout meal, i smasked a box of poptarts, and ate another large meal...i swear i woke up leaner :)

About to order some MK and see how well it plays with DAC.

I'm going to continue dac at 1.25mgs and get tested maybe after another month or so. I'm going to use mind fuel which is a combo of huperzine, noopep, etc. I agree with Press, tastes like sweaty socks....

Weirdest thing, after the side affect wore off...later I sort of missed the feeling lol. I guess that's the mispent youth of many recreational drugs inside me trying to get out.

Had a funny old night on the stuff, dunno if it's the placebo affect of everyone talking about it but my dreams seemed way more vivid. I was having this deep dream and woke up physically laughing, I haven't done that for years...but each time I woke up I had right pins and needles and my hands felt like they were tensing up and stiff to open.

Whatever it's actually doing good or bad, this progen stuff seems potent lol.

Weirdest thing, after the side affect wore off...later I sort of missed the feeling lol. I guess that's the mispent youth of many recreational drugs inside me trying to get out.

Had a funny old night on the stuff, dunno if it's the placebo affect of everyone talking about it but my dreams seemed way more vivid. I was having this deep dream and woke up physically laughing, I haven't done that for years...but each time I woke up I had right pins and needles and my hands felt like they were tensing up and stiff to open.

That's the strong gh release at work :)

Happens to me as well. Vivid dreams, numb stiff hands, etc.

That when you know you have good stuff. I had a mad dream last night... I have missed them! CJC-DAC and Ipam is my pre bed combo now.

I have had some dreams so bad I wake and sit on the bed thinking if i should tell my wife i just killed a family of four and cant decide where im gonna bury em.. then i come to my senses.. lol

I have had some dreams so bad I wake and sit on the bed thinking if i should tell my wife i just killed a family of four and cant decide where im gonna bury em.. then i come to my senses.. lol

:eek: id keep that one from the wife lol.

a family that kills together stays together, dexter

I have similar dreams so I wake up to check if she's alive.....

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
vz2000
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins