advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New! Superior peptides MK-677 and CJC Dac Log!

The pump the day after is awesome! But I have to take a long breather after a set. It could be from the extra weight my body put on. Has Ur blood pressure gone up much. I had to start tandalafil and do some hit training post workout to off set it.

I can't say I've noticed it much actually. Usually I'm very sensitive to my increases in blood pressure also. I'm tending to take the Mk in the morning but as of late I'm working our at like 6 or so, is that still fine for dosing?

The pump the day after is awesome! But I have to take a long breather after a set. It could be from the extra weight my body put on. Has Ur blood pressure gone up much. I had to start tandalafil and do some hit training post workout to off set it.

I can't say I've noticed it much actually. Usually I'm very sensitive to my increases in blood pressure also. I'm tending to take the Mk in the morning but as of late I'm working our at like 6 or so, is that still fine for dosing?

Your blood pressure will go up on MK-677, but not crazy like. Just monitor it. I think I jumped from being on GENOs and Test at 135/75 to 145/85 when I added MK-677.

This is a good idea. I thought I should take pics really and post em up for a kinda before and after to see if I'm really holding that much water. The Dac does swell the area a bit though I must admit.

I inject all peptides off my hip so my abs don't get any swelling. CjcDAC is notorious for site swelling.

Timing on mk I haven't noticed an benefits difference when I take it. I work both night and days. Lethargy has subsided. Some say peak is 6 hr so I try and time it around my workouts

subbing for this thread, really want to do a cycle of these aswell. Just don't want to do needle things (yep, i'm a pussy)

Sorry for the late plug, got lifting tonight and lost track of time…

WOW! Stepped on the scale today, up 4 pounds. Its only 3 days in!!! I did notice today that I am holding a bit of water in my midsection, but I think the softness could be due to soreness in the bottom of my stomach from the CJC injections. Site is still sore today, is that something thats normal.

Workout was CRAZY! Really great pumps, and great energy. Back day, and I must say that the intensity throughout my sets was very on point. Also rest time in between seemed to be shortened.

At the end of the day, 4 pounds on me in 3 days is ridiculous.

Well, its about 1:30 where I'm at. A number just came up on the scale, and I'm not going to take a picture and post it on the boards just yet, because I want to wake up tomorrow morning and see if this is truly how much I weigh. Spoiler alert, the weight gain is happening FAST.

Also just pinned my CJC. No matter where I put this stuff it stings a bit haha but its 5 minutes post injection and my face is already flush with nose stuffiness no I know somethings happening.

It was legs day today, and I absolutely crushed them like no other. 8 working sets on squat, you read that right….8. I was taking 1 minute breaks in between sets just because I saw the study on here yesterday that that promotes more growth and strength (thanks to whoever posted that lol) and literally fatigue wasn't in my vocabulary. Went through my usual exercises, the calf pump was insane also.

Had my post workout meal after. Does anyone feel like this has a nutrition partitioning effect? Because I swear the chicken and rice was getting shuttled straight to my legs and calves today.

If that number on the scale stays close, pics will be coming tomorrow:)

It sounds like you are making some great gains. The added water will help with strength and pumps. As Sammy mentions your midsection won't look pretty unless you started at a very low bf%. Just concentrate on building muscle and staying relatively lean. Your stack will give big fullness so enjoy it :)

subbing for this thread, really want to do a cycle of these aswell. Just don't want to do needle things (yep, i'm a pussy)

Needles are nothing once you inject a few times. But for guys concerned slin pins are nothing compared to standard 1 to 1 1/2 inch pins. If you do it right you won't even feel it go in. I shoot most things with slin pins now (even aas).

Okay, Haven't been on for a day or so. Friend from school came into town, and kinda had to show him the ropes around the city:)

Anyways, weight today was 197. Thats pretty damn good considering that I really didn't have the opportunity to eat much yesterday or the day before. Also, i had 2 hard cardio sessions. Noticed a little bit of endurance even with the added weight.

Big thing with this product is the pumps for me. My forearms look like a spiders web 24/7. I have veins appearing that yeah, I didn't know existed lol.

Bench day tomorrow though, lets see if my weight jumps at all.

Okay, Haven't been on for a day or so. Friend from school came into town, and kinda had to show him the ropes around the city:)

Anyways, weight today was 197. Thats pretty damn good considering that I really didn't have the opportunity to eat much yesterday or the day before. Also, i had 2 hard cardio sessions. Noticed a little bit of endurance even with the added weight.

Big thing with this product is the pumps for me. My forearms look like a spiders web 24/7. I have veins appearing that yeah, I didn't know existed lol.

Bench day tomorrow though, lets see if my weight jumps at all.

I love when veins are popping out all over. It really grabs people's attention.

Sorry for the late replies, life has been busy job searching and interviewing and such. New college grad:eek:

Anyways, Yesterday was bench day. Pause set 315 2 twice on bench. Not bad figuring it was my 4th working set (300 5 times, 275 8 times, 225 13 times, all pause sets) Was going great until a job called halfway through my workout, completely killed my pump lol. But I ran through my stuff afterwards pretty quickly. I must say the biggest thing that I'm noticing right now is my endurance, close second is vascularity. My endurance surprisingly is next level right now, and thats saying a lot knowing that it was already great from football before.

Weight this morning was 198. So about 6 pounds in a little over a week. Cant complain lol also I'm probably not eating the way I should be right now because of my schedule, so that number could be skewed.

Sorry for the late replies, life has been busy job searching and interviewing and such. New college grad:eek:

Anyways, Yesterday was bench day. Pause set 315 2 twice on bench. Not bad figuring it was my 4th working set (300 5 times, 275 8 times, 225 13 times, all pause sets) Was going great until a job called halfway through my workout, completely killed my pump lol. But I ran through my stuff afterwards pretty quickly. I must say the biggest thing that I'm noticing right now is my endurance, close second is vascularity. My endurance surprisingly is next level right now, and thats saying a lot knowing that it was already great from football before.

Weight this morning was 198. So about 6 pounds in a little over a week. Cant complain lol also I'm probably not eating the way I should be right now because of my schedule, so that number could be skewed.

Very impressive results in a very short amount of time. :)

Very impressive results in a very short amount of time. :)

Yeah iv gotta say I'm Mclovin everything right now lol.

Today was back day. I had pumps like I was on cycle seriously. Went through a kinda HIIT routine with my buddy, so everything was moving at a really high pace. Once again, endurance was great. He was gassed after about our 3rd interval, and I was completely fine (maybe because he's 6'5, 270 lol) But once again the endurance was on point. Strength was hard to measure though, because of the kind of exercises that I was performing.

Weight has stayed a consistent 198 also.

Today was my second instillment with leg day on MK-677. Nothing out of the normal here. Did 5 sets of 5 squats, felt good. Ran through some calves also, vascularity was great as usual. Weight is up a half pound, so close to the 200 pound mark iv been trying to get at;)

Arms tomorrow, excited to see what my close grip bench is.

Over the weekend really didn't lift. Ran my 40 time on saturday, and was significantly slower than before. Usually I'm around a 4.55 or 4.6, And I couldn't break 4.75 to save my life. Thats pathetic for a skill position like me. Im not going to sit here and say this is completely the peptides fault though. The 40 was ran on a field turf field that was half frozen, so getting a grip was hard. Plus it was 20 degrees, that could have something to do with it haha. But I will admit after a couple trial runs my quads were very pumped. The issue is thats a bad thing when it comes to athletic performance. In the future, id probably just start doing sprints or running after my workouts instead of setting out a day or two to just run.

Today was just chest and shoulder. Did 275 5x5 all pause sets on bench, not too shabby. Weight is up to 201 right now. Pumps are still great, but I'm noticing that i get kinda queazy if I take this within the hour of my workout. Takes a little timing with the prami, so I usually wait 1 1/2-2 hours to then lift.

Over the weekend really didn't lift. Ran my 40 time on saturday, and was significantly slower than before. Usually I'm around a 4.55 or 4.6, And I couldn't break 4.75 to save my life. Thats pathetic for a skill position like me. Im not going to sit here and say this is completely the peptides fault though. The 40 was ran on a field turf field that was half frozen, so getting a grip was hard. Plus it was 20 degrees, that could have something to do with it haha. But I will admit after a couple trial runs my quads were very pumped. The issue is thats a bad thing when it comes to athletic performance. In the future, id probably just start doing sprints or running after my workouts instead of setting out a day or two to just run.

Today was just chest and shoulder. Did 275 5x5 all pause sets on bench, not too shabby. Weight is up to 201 right now. Pumps are still great, but I'm noticing that i get kinda queazy if I take this within the hour of my workout. Takes a little timing with the prami, so I usually wait 1 1/2-2 hours to then lift.

You're over the 200Lb mark....very nice!

Timing on mk I haven't noticed an benefits difference when I take it. I work both night and days. Lethargy has subsided. Some say peak is 6 hr so I try and time it around my workouts

thanks for all this info. I'm reading up a ton on this stuff and almost ready to pull the trigger. Is it true that you shouldn't take the MK-677 before bed because that is when your body is already releasing GH Pulses? I was a bit concerned about the fatigue during the day. How bad is it?

Yes, I am on the fence about the injections too. I think for me it's a mental thing though. Stigma thing perhaps, I don't know.

Well anyway, how effective is the MK-677 without the CjcDAC? Just doing Huperzine A with it instead. Just curious of the difference with and without to aid in my decision.

thanks!

thanks for all this info. I'm reading up a ton on this stuff and almost ready to pull the trigger. Is it true that you shouldn't take the MK-677 before bed because that is when your body is already releasing GH Pulses? I was a bit concerned about the fatigue during the day. How bad is it?

I can speak on the fatigue. Its not that bad. Overall you may have tired spells, but nothing that a cup of coffee can't combat.

Yes, I am on the fence about the injections too. I think for me it's a mental thing though. Stigma thing perhaps, I don't know.

Well anyway, how effective is the MK-677 without the CjcDAC? Just doing Huperzine A with it instead. Just curious of the difference with and without to aid in my decision.

thanks!

It's still very effective without DAC. I ran it with huperzine A only and got great results.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131