advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New! Superior peptides MK-677 and CJC Dac Log!

Mike any thoughts on melatonin as a somatostatin inhibitor prebed?

I tried 10mgs last night for the first time. I can say I was in a pretty deep sleep, actually woke up feeling good! Which for me is big since I have sleep apnea and am still in the process of getting a cpap machine so I am very well still suffering from it pretty bad.

I am sorry. I am new here and I did not wanna come across as an asshole even though I prob did. By "hyped it up" I mean I remember you "mentioning" it in a thread revolving around peptides. I am still in university and have access to all the web of science and pubmed content and I could not find a single study showing that Huperzine A is a somatostatin inhibitor. The only somatostatin inibitors I could find were pyridostigmine and melatonin...

I am sorry. I am new here and I did not wanna come across as an asshole even though I prob did. By "hyped it up" I mean I remember you "mentioning" it in a thread revolving around peptides. I am still in university and have access to all the web of science and pubmed content and I could not find a single study showing that Huperzine A is a somatostatin inhibitor. The only somatostatin inibitors I could find were pyridostigmine and melatonin...

I don't think u do. That's why we're here sharing information in hopes of making the most of our goals

So im interested on everything going on in this thread. I want to see if melatonin is a substitute at night. Only reason is a have liquid hup a and it kinda tastes like poop lol Then again Im pretty much use to it at this point. Mike, anything else I can do to this stack to make it more effective? Just curious.

Anyways, yesterday was legs, today is going to be abs and sprinting. Yesterday was freaking nuts. My legs are literally paraplegic level right now, beyond sore. I went 5x5 315 ATG with my squats, something I never did before. Which is weird, because my bench is somewhere near my squat. Probably has something to do with my speed training though. Moral of the story is my quads feel like concrete and the pumps are fucking vicious. Thinking about upping my dose of CJC, have to pick up a couple more bottles to do that but I'm interested what something like 4mg of CJC would do to me as opposed to 2mg a week.

So im interested on everything going on in this thread. I want to see if melatonin is a substitute at night. Only reason is a have liquid hup a and it kinda tastes like poop lol Then again Im pretty much use to it at this point. Mike, anything else I can do to this stack to make it more effective? Just curious.

Anyways, yesterday was legs, today is going to be abs and sprinting. Yesterday was freaking nuts. My legs are literally paraplegic level right now, beyond sore. I went 5x5 315 ATG with my squats, something I never did before. Which is weird, because my bench is somewhere near my squat. Probably has something to do with my speed training though. Moral of the story is my quads feel like concrete and the pumps are fucking vicious. Thinking about upping my dose of CJC, have to pick up a couple more bottles to do that but I'm interested what something like 4mg of CJC would do to me as opposed to 2mg a week.

nice man. How many days are you in on the MK? did you start on the cjc the same day?

nice man. How many days are you in on the MK? did you start on the cjc the same day?

Started them the same day brother. Monday will mark the one month mark. I have enough for 3 months, but I think the log will lose interest after that lol So I might up my dose and maybe log it for a month and a half.

I am made up you are happy with things. These two really are a great combo. There is a big difference in results/feel from 2 to 4mg cjc-dac. I remember doing 2mg then 5mg next time and every thing was multiplied (pumps, fat loss, vivid dreams etc). Good luck with the rest of your cycle.

I am made up you are happy with things. These two really are a great combo. There is a big difference in results/feel from 2 to 4mg cjc-dac. I remember doing 2mg then 5mg next time and every thing was multiplied (pumps, fat loss, vivid dreams etc). Good luck with the rest of your cycle.

I am VERY happy with everything so far :) I figure I'll keep the log going for a week or two then just open it up to questions and comments.

No need to end your log bro, mines been going for months lol just keep it going especially if you extend the cycle. Just post once a week updates at that point, no need for everyday updates. People will still follow you. We won't get bored as you mention up top lol

Btw go follow my log ;)

Last edited:
No need to end your log bro, mines been going for months lol just keep it going especially if you extend the cycle. Just post once a week updates at that point, no need for everyday updates. People will still follow you. We won't get bored as you mention up top lol

Btw go follow my log ;)

You know due to popular demand I will keep it going! I'll switch up the dosing and see what happens. And the shameless plug got me! I'll follow along :)

You know due to popular demand I will keep it going! I'll switch up the dosing and see what happens. And the shameless plug got me! I'll follow along :)

The longer you keep going with this cycle, the higher your serum igf1 will get which means faster results. Keep the log going. :headbang:

Definitely keep the log going if you are using the same stuff. The results should get better and better. No need for daily posts if you get fed up...it's always good to look back at logs.

Wow I really am a slacker, haven't updated this in like a month:mad: My apologies guys, just started a new job that I already hate hahaha so I haven't had much time to get on.

Couple things though: still going strong with my MK run, nothing dosage wise has changed in the past month. Workouts are still aggressive as hell. Weight is a solid 205 every day, obviously fluctuating up and down a bit. I have noticed literally nothing in the terms of raised blood pressure. Maybe its because of my age, but I feel no difference.

I know its been a while since I updated this, but obviously the MK and CJC Dac combo gets an A in my book :) If I could change one thing, I would have ran the Dac at 4mg a week the whole time. I started using it for the last month here, and have seen a HUGE difference in the weight in my midsection. The dreams are so vivid that I'm sleeping through my alarms. So I know 2mg was effective, but gentlemen if you can run it higher and can afford it please give it a go:D

great log btw,
how are the sides for ya at this point? Any, weaker? Stronger?.
And yep dac higher is Def nicer. Ran 5mg a week and wow. Def starts to change u. Was progressing nicely till leg injury. I wonder how long and how much higher u can safely dose? Anyone know? . I was considering 7mg a week. But that BP after that first pin is alwayz a doozy for me. Def can feel like face is gonna explode off sometimes. Lol. splitting dose to twice A week and using alil more bw Goes along way.

Wow I really am a slacker, haven't updated this in like a month:mad: My apologies guys, just started a new job that I already hate hahaha so I haven't had much time to get on.

Couple things though: still going strong with my MK run, nothing dosage wise has changed in the past month. Workouts are still aggressive as hell. Weight is a solid 205 every day, obviously fluctuating up and down a bit. I have noticed literally nothing in the terms of raised blood pressure. Maybe its because of my age, but I feel no difference.

I know its been a while since I updated this, but obviously the MK and CJC Dac combo gets an A in my book :) If I could change one thing, I would have ran the Dac at 4mg a week the whole time. I started using it for the last month here, and have seen a HUGE difference in the weight in my midsection. The dreams are so vivid that I'm sleeping through my alarms. So I know 2mg was effective, but gentlemen if you can run it higher and can afford it please give it a go:D

Thanks for the update. Sounds like you are doing great. Yeah 2mg cjc-dac is great but 4mg is as the dose would suggest twice as good :D If anything the results more than double when you up the dose from 2mg. When I use it next I will be dosing 2.5mg twice weekly so 5mg total.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131