over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nominate Agust 2017 Featured Member

LOL....maybe Joey Chestnut, The Nathan's Hot Dog eating champion is a member here. Would that count as "Competing Member"?

I competed in a contest to see how many times in 6 hours I could mast well that's not important but I did win. :D

I competed in a contest to see how many times in 6 hours I could mast well that's not important but I did win. :D

I nominate 2thmaker!!!! Who is better than him??? Post a pic of you masting. (what is mast?)

Any members who have competed in Twerking contests are invited to submit their pics also. Females are preferred! :p:p:p:p:p

Killerstack

Mike Arnold

Killerstack

Mike Arnold

I nominate tenny( not joking) by far more valuable to this board over any member. Mike arnold is a good choice if this was a arm wrestling board and his posts are just ridiculously long, i have to quit my day job to read them:eek::D

I was curious too does Armwrestling qualify?
Big A included Mike's name in the last run in the open FM at the back of this video otherwise he wouldn't have so yes it does qualify is my understanding anyway.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I nominate tenny( not joking) by far more valuable to this board over any member. Mike arnold is a good choice if this was a arm wrestling board and his posts are just ridiculously long, i have to quit my day job to read them:eek::D

I sometimes write long posts. Does that mean you don't love me either? :eek::D

We need a link to their pics.

Mike doesn't post pics but his video has been posted so can't add to that. As Dev pointed out it was enough a previous month. Killerstack has never posted a pic and I am just showing him I like him :D So feel free to post a pic if you want... who ever you are.

Mike doesn't post pics but his video has been posted so can't add to that. As Dev pointed out it was enough a previous month. Killerstack has never posted a pic and I am just showing him I like him :D So feel free to post a pic if you want... who ever you are.

Your posts are a bit long but not all of them:D and your my hero:headbang:

Good enough whoever you are. At first I thought you were a Phil lover but I remembered he didn't get along with you either.

Last edited:
After some thought I decided I will allow arm wrestling to be allowed in the competing member of the month voting.

As far as the people who are nominated, I have a question....are any "Competing" Members?

All the people I've listed in my second post have competed and posted pics already... Designbuilt for example just won a show and looked tremendously good... it's in the Members' Photos section... since most of you guys don't go there anymore, of course you can't know... :(

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/members-photos/139536-my-real-progress-pics-too-embarrassed-post-before.html

Mike arnold is a good choice if this was a arm wrestling board and his posts are just ridiculously long, i have to quit my day job to read them:o:D

I'll take Mike's two pages long of extreme quality posts ANYTIME over the countless worthless "LOL", "Thx bro", "How many grams Tren a week" or "Look at my DNP cycle" so called contributions of many... :cool:

Guys like Mike are the kind of people that have made PM what it is today... and precisely because many have gone since, we actually need more like him if we wanna stay at the pinnacle of BB boards. :)

I'll take Mike's two pages long of extreme quality posts ANYTIME over the countless worthless "LOL", "Thx bro", "How many grams Tren a week" or "Look at my DNP cycle" so called contributions of many... :cool:

Guys like Mike are the kind of people that have made PM what it is today... and precisely because many have gone since, we actually need more like him if we wanna stay at the pinnacle of BB boards. :)

I had to throw a dig at him about the 5 page posts lol. He is very deserving i agree 100 percent, but next month as a non competing member. Arm wrestling doesnt count

we actually need more like him if we wanna stay at the pinnacle of BB boards. :)

I'm pretty sure it's a wideeee margin between this board and any other. At least from all the ones I've seen.

Done

You mean that was your attempt at bashing me?

Oh my sweet summer child.

Try again next time, maybe you can say some actual mean words next time over and feel good about yourself afterwards.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Professional Muscle mobile app

You mean that was your attempt at bashing me?

Oh my sweet summer child.

Try again next time, maybe you can say some actual mean words next time over and feel good about yourself afterwards.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Professional Muscle mobile app
Oops sorry I upset you there. I was talking to Phidias.

You see we get idiots here every now and then, who have no idea how things work, don't contribute, are too lazy / ignorant to find out for themselves but they still go on very smartly first to nominate themselves (like u did) and then vote themselves too in the FM contest. We make fun of these douchebag's for a laugh. Its a ritual kind of thing. That's all.

You just happens to be that guy this month!

Anyhow happy contesting but with regret your nomination in this FM is VOID.

"VOID" being the key word here and I don't even do mean words. Ask anyone.

The mean guy is currently on a vacation. Again ask anyone.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members