over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP longtime PM member Muscle96ss

Dammit, he was hinting on his last few posts that his time was near. I didn’t think it was going to be this soon. Shitty news!

Cage

Sorry to read this.
He was a long time great member of the board. He helped a lot with the lab testing projects early in. I knew he had been through it but seeing him here post just recently I thought he must be doing ok.
He will be missed and was one of the good ones. Thanks for letting us know.
If there is anything set up for his family let us know.

RIP

He is at peace now it seems. He went through a lot of shit the last 7.5 years.

Damn he messaged Tuesday night in the TP group saying he didn’t think he would be here tomorrow.

That’s terrible. We chatted about kidney stuff and me recommending what I did to fix my kidneys for him but he didn’t think it would work for him. Seemed like a nice guy. RIP. Kidney issues are terrible I can’t say I blame him for wanting to avoid dialysis it sounds like hell. Half the reason I spent so much time and money trying to fix my kidneys has been wanting to never have to experience dialysis

Very saddening to hear this. Had some lengthy conversation with him in the past. I'd think about him from time to time. I only wish I would have reached out to him that one last time. Leigh was one of a kind. He'll be dearly missed. RIP Leigh.

Damn he messaged Tuesday night in the TP group saying he didn’t think he would be here tomorrow.
damn..

That’s terrible. We chatted about kidney stuff and me recommending what I did to fix my kidneys for him but he didn’t think it would work for him. Seemed like a nice guy. RIP. Kidney issues are terrible I can’t say I blame him for wanting to avoid dialysis it sounds like hell. Half the reason I spent so much time and money trying to fix my kidneys has been wanting to never have to experience dialysis
is dialysis really that bad? from what i've gathered, some people handle it better than others..

regardless, RIP to muscle96ss

I didn't have the pleasure of knowing him personally but he seemed like a very nice guy based on my very limited interaction with him.

RIP

Damn. He knew it was coming and posted about it a little while ago. Seems like he made peace with it. At least he’s not in pain anymore. RIP brother.

This post really hits home. I went into kidney failure over 7 1/2 years ago, had a kidney transplant 5 years ago; and wish I had never fought so hard and just given up. Ironically, this very second, I am in the exact same position as your friend; my GFR is 14, Bun around 100, and creatinine 4.64. I am actually getting ready to go on hospice any day right now. There is no way in hell I will ever do dialysis again or get another transplant. I understand 110% where your friend is coming from. Until you have walked in someone's shoe's who is going through this you cannot relate to the feeling. Dialysis and transplantation is an option for some people; but some people's body don't respond and it becomes a life of daily torture.

Despite my experience, I would recommend that your friend at least try dialysis and see how his body reacts. If its not for him, he can then stop and go on hospice. The bottom line, is there is no point in living if you can't have quality of life and are miserable. At least with hospice they can make him comfortable so he doesn't suffer on his way out.

Damn! I spoke to him a few weeks ago. Prayers to his Wife and Kids. Anyone who has been on this board for any amount of time knows how much work he put in for the good of the board. RIP Leigh!

damn..

is dialysis really that bad? from what i've gathered, some people handle it better than others..

regardless, RIP to muscle96ss
Ya it’s a pretty miserable existence I haven’t needed it, fortunately, but it requires a fistula or port put in and like 14g needle used 3-7x a week to gain access and then 5-8 hours having your blood filtered thru machines. And if you don’t do it you die. Special diets and really limited on what you can do. I’m a member of dialysis reddit pages/groups as I was almost forced on it in 2020 seeing how bleak and grim it was was what propelled me to spend a crazy amount of my time and money on trying to avoid it

He always had great input and despite what he had going on, he was always pleasant and willing to help.

RIP buddy.

Extremely upset to hear this..I conversed with him a lot over many years. May he Rest In Peace.

Wow. Super good dude. RIP brother

RIP Brother,
You were one of the good ones here!
Sad news!

Makes me really sad to hear. RIP, hope your in a better place.

Will be missed, good dude!

Really tough to read this, he was a solid member and person. He was always very respectful with me on everything, and he did a lot to help us with testing over the years. I had no idea he was in such a severe state. I seen some recent posts, but I missed the others where he mentioned not wanting to go back on dialysis. My most sincere condolences for his wife and kids. RIP brother:(

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear