over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Metal bands with no growling?

So much good stuff out there...but one sure way to get fired up, throw on Reinventing the Steel album by Pantera!!! That album rocks my face off lol!!!

Deftones this morning. Made legs a breeze!:headbang:

just heard KREATOR..."enemy of god" for the first time last week...relentless...

EVERY track is SOLID...check it out if you dig late 80s early 90s thrash metal.

just heard KREATOR..."enemy of god" for the first time last week...relentless...

EVERY track is SOLID...check it out if you dig late 80s early 90s thrash metal.

Just downloaded it. Very Slayer-ish. Gotta love that!

Thanks for this thread and all you guys who responded. I am from the 1980's's Metal culture, hell I spent 3 days at the US festival, most of you might not have been born yet. AT 49 I rock hard and train hard. nothing beets Metal for our sport. You youngsters need to google 80's metal and do you history, some fantastic shit, Judas Priest, Queensrych, Iron maiden (of course) Motely Crue, Sabbath on and on....Hell I remember when Metallica hit the scene.

stumbled across HAVOK the other day...

these dudes fuckkin get it...again,late 80s early 90s thrash(hate the term "thrash" because the genre is about precision).

check out "unnatural selection" im listening to it right now for the first time...about 4 songs in...amazing energy...catchy riff after catchy riff...insane guitar work.its all there man...killer drums too...even the bassist can play.

ive heard a couple others..."burn" and "time is up"...its good shit.give em a shot...you wont be sorry.:headbang:

stumbled across HAVOK the other day...

these dudes fuckkin get it...again,late 80s early 90s thrash(hate the term "thrash" because the genre is about precision).

check out "unnatural selection" im listening to it right now for the first time...about 4 songs in...amazing energy...catchy riff after catchy riff...insane guitar work.its all there man...killer drums too...even the bassist can play.

ive heard a couple others..."burn" and "time is up"...its good shit.give em a shot...you wont be sorry.:headbang:

Havok is some good stuff! Time is up has a good old school Megadeath type sound. I can most def train to that!

Just saw slipknot, lamb of god, bullet for my valentine , and motionless in white at red rocks... probally the best show ive ever seen.. Corey Taylor is still the man without a question.

lol! Should suit this thread.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cirhQ8iLdbw"]BABYMETAL - ド・キ・ド・キ☆モーニング - Doki Doki☆Morning (Full ver.) - YouTube[/ame]

Check out Dendera...great lead singer.

I hope you enjoy this video
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr9Bx4IDwU4"]TOP 10 DRUMMERS - YouTube[/ame]

This is one of the side projects of the guy who did metapocalypse. Vocals are not his norm. Full album avail on youtube...it's fucking brilliant

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN70OHktQAY"]Prophecy of the Lazer Witch - Galaktikon - YouTube[/ame]

So much good stuff out there...but one sure way to get fired up, throw on Reinventing the Steel album by Pantera!!! That album rocks my face off lol!!!

love "reinventing the steel"...only pantera album i listen to nowadays.

anybody remember machine heads first album??? "burn my eyes"???

been listening to that lately...

Been listening a lot to the newest album by Ghost...very solid album definitely worth checking out if you dig metal without the growling vocals. Lost of early metal influence (Sabbath, Maiden), along with a lot of 60s-70s prog rock elements. Really been enjoying it. If you like it, their first album is also worth listening to. Solid riffs with a lot of gorgeous melodies.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOrXKiSy8ZY"]Ghost - Cirice - YouTube[/ame]

:headbang:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Pj3vygwKsw"]Disturbed - Decadence (Live @ Norfolk, VA 2006) - YouTube[/ame]

anybody remember machine heads first album??? "burn my eyes"???

been listening to that lately...

Oh yea, I remember that. F-ing great stuff! Machine Head has gotten me through many a grueling workout.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws