advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oldest age you legitimately think you can attract much younger women at?

Anyone else ever read threads like this and think "man I think about things much differently than alot of guys on this board"....

girls age 18 said i look like im 25-30. Im 21 ffs. Always looked old, and had a recessed hairline natty. Fml. Getting scalp transplant though so should be gtg.

I would say location is an indication of how successful you will be at dating 'younger'. For example in DC I've had a 36 yr old tell me that dating me would be like dating her father...I was 42. And no I don't look like I am 100. Lol. I get carded still if the house rule is under 35 needs to be carded. And the hot 25yr olds won't date over 32 here.
But go to NYC and you'll see guys in their late 50's walking around with some insanely hot women. I was up there a month ago and saw a guy that was about 5'5 and in his 50's walking with his arm around a 6'3 crazy hot black girl. It blew me away because you would never see that in DC...ever.
So location matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say location is an indication of how successful you will be at dating 'younger'. For example in DC I've had a 36 yr old tell me that dating me would be like dating her father...I was 42. And no I don't look like I am 100. Lol. I get carded still if the house rule is under 35 needs to be carded. And the hot 25yr olds won't date over 32 here.
But go to NYC and you'll see guys in their late 50's walking around with some insanely hot women. I was up there a month ago and saw a guy that was about 5'5 and in his 50's walking with his arm around a 6'3 crazy hot black girl. It blew me away because you would never see that in DC...ever.
So location matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you guys are fuckin hilarious.....

ANY guy....can get/have ANY woman....

location...??? really...??? LMAOOO come on bro....

that's just ONE woman telling you shes not interested...
but guess what....??? theres about 3 billion other ones...
maybe younger woman just don't find you attractive....

and some short guy in his 50s buys a hooker
for the night and BLOWS YOU AWAY...???

you need to get out more..

:cool:

i'm 31 and i wouldn't date someone younger than say 25, the age difference is not the issue - it's the maturity difference. if you're 35+ hitting on women in their 20's just realize that it's probably not going anywhere unless you are EXTREMELY immature or the girl is very mature for her age. more times than not, it's not going to work out due to this reason alone.

also it's just gross in general to see guys 40+ with girls young enough to be their daughter. it's definitely not a sign that YOU DA MAN BRO.

I'm 53 so I'd say that in my case it's at least 54.......but then again I am exceptionally good looking! :p

Damn this thread took off, OP here.

I'm 49, three years ago at the age of 45, I dated a 25 year old for 1.5 years. The sex was insane good as she was submissive and into anything and I got that era of life out of me that I never got to have. I considered her an "old soul" and so we actually related in many ways. We could have good conversations...She was also a home body. The girl wanted a life with me and proved herself real in that aspect as she never asked for a penny or ever thought about another guy the entire time she was with me. But being 45-47, and noticing myself slowing down some, I knew in another 10-15 years I would not be keeping up with her. I barely could as it was. She wanted sex 2-5 times a day and I was starting to struggle. LOL. I used toys, and lasted for hours and made her orgasm endlessly and ten minutes later she wanted it again. Once the novelty of that kind of sex wore off, it became work. Now that she is removed from my life, I can say I do miss it. Best sex of my life!

Now I'm dating a girl who is 32 and I'm 49 and I find we are perfect for each other. She is not near as sexual as the last, but I have taught her to be open minded and it's improving. I actually fear turning her into the last girlfriend and then not being able to keep up. haha. She was very naive an not experienced and I have opened her eyes and she is starting to want sex all the time now. This girl does not care about my money either and she is a serious 9.9 in looks. A former model, no joke. BEAUTIFUL and she too wants a life with me. And I might just end up doing it with this one. She is just golden and very well off finically and does not need me for any of that. So all the guys on here saying they will, but only for money are wrong. You are dating bitches. LOL.

I have to idea of the fluctuations associated with libido as I enter into TRT, cruising and blasting. Especially with dating younger women, but hey, at least we have that option. For now, I can keep up, it's 10 years out that makes me worry.

Last edited:
i'm 31 and i wouldn't date someone younger than say 25, the age difference is not the issue - it's the maturity difference. if you're 35+ hitting on women in their 20's just realize that it's probably not going anywhere unless you are EXTREMELY immature or the girl is very mature for her age. more times than not, it's not going to work out due to this reason alone.

also it's just gross in general to see guys 40+ with girls young enough to be their daughter. it's definitely not a sign that YOU DA MAN BRO.

Although I wouldn't date a 20 year old girl (I am 40 and married anyway) simply because of the maturity difference and because I already have children, I certainly wouldn't say it is "gross" to be with someone simply because they are young enough to be the person's daughter.

You do realize that could mean just an 18-20 year age difference (or less in some cases), right? This would mean that a 58 year old man couldn't date a 40 year old woman without being "gross". I don't think so.

Furthermore, and of significant importance here is that throughout ALL of recorded history (until JUST RECENTLY) in nearly all cultures it was considered VERY normal for 30-35 year old men to marry 13-16 year old women. In fact, this happened all the time and was widely accepted everywhere. It would have been considered "weird" for a man who was well off and respected in his community to marry a woman his own age. In most cases the man was AT LEAST 10-12 years older...minimum.

Why were things this way? Back then the men "took care" of the women--completely--and that wasn't possible (for most) if the man was only 20 years old, as he hadn't yet acquired the means for doing so! Also, one of the main considerations when marrying a woman was her ability to bear children. A younger woman (in her young to mid teens) was considered ideal because she was not only more likely to bear healthy children, but she could have more of them and be less likely to die during childbirth.

If a 35 year old man married a 35 year old women, he could basically say "goodbye" to a family, as she would not only be nearing menopause, but she would be less likely to have healthy children and more likely to encounter health issues--and die--during pregnancy due to the lack of medical technology. And with sickness and disease claiming WAY more lives back then, having children die young was very common. Basically, you needed to beat the odds in order to produce a family, which meant having a wife young enough to get pregnant many times...because if your wife was impregnated 10-12 times (assuming she lived through all of those pregnancies), 3 of them might result in children that actually grew to an adult age. Furthermore, the average life expectancy was way lower--like 45-50! If the mother was 35 when she got started, she likely wouldn't even have been around long enough to raise her children into maturity! This is why, if a woman wasn't married by her mid-20's (late 20's at the very latest and that was pushing it), she would likely remain single for life.

There are other reasons as well (also supported by science), but it is anything other than "gross". Only someone with a limited perspective would see things that way. If anything, it is today's culture that has a skewed perspective...not the other way around.

Last edited:

At 31, I probably thought the same. So I can't blame you for making the comment.

But I think the point that you may be missing, is that most of us making comments on this post aren't your "average" old gezzer. While I'm no Frank Zane by any stretch of the imagination, when I walk down the beach, I'm pretty sure I'm in the top two or three best shape guys on the beach at any age (and I have 4 military bases in the area, so guys are in pretty good shape to begin with). So when I'm out with someone in their 20s, it's not that I'm that much older than her that makes people turn their heads, its because we are a really good looking couple.

At least that's what I like to think, but full disclosure, dementia does run in the family.

Although I wouldn't date a 20 year old girl (I am 40 and married anyway) simply because of the maturity difference and because I already have children, I certainly wouldn't say it is "gross" to be with someone simply because they are young enough to be the person's daughter.

You do realize that could mean just an 18-20 year age difference (or less in some cases), right? This would mean that a 58 year old man couldn't date a 40 year old woman without being "gross". I don't think so.

Furthermore, and of significant importance here is that throughout ALL of recorded history (until JUST RECENTLY) in nearly all cultures it was considered VERY normal for 30-35 year old men to marry 13-16 year old women. In fact, this happened all the time and was widely accepted everywhere. It would have been considered "weird" for a man who was well off and respected in his community to marry a woman his own age. In most cases the man was AT LEAST 10-12 years older...minimum.

Why were things this way? Back then the men "took care" of the women--completely--and that wasn't possible (for most) if the man was only 20 years old, as he hadn't yet acquired the means for doing so! Also, one of the main considerations when marrying a woman was her ability to bear children. A younger woman (in her young to mid teens) was considered ideal because she was not only more likely to bear healthy children, but she could have more of them and be less likely to die during childbirth.

If a 35 year old man married a 35 year old women, he could basically say "goodbye" to a family, as she would not only be nearing menopause, but she would be less likely to have healthy children and more likely to encounter health issues--and die--during pregnancy due to the lack of medical technology. And with sickness and disease claiming WAY more lives back then, having children die young was very common. Basically, you needed to beat the odds in order to produce a family, which meant having a wife young enough to get pregnant many times...because if your wife was impregnated 10-12 times (assuming she lived through all of those pregnancies), 3 of them might result in children that actually grew to an adult age. Furthermore, the average life expectancy was way lower--like 45-50! If the mother was 35 when she got started, she likely wouldn't even have been around long enough to raise her children into maturity! This is why, if a woman wasn't married by her mid-20's (late 20's at the very latest and that was pushing it), she would likely remain single for life.

There are other reasons as well (also supported by science), but it is anything other than "gross". Only someone with a limited perspective would see things that way. If anything, it is today's culture that has a skewed perspective...not the other way around.

You can think whatever you want, doesn't make his stance less valid that it feels gross.
Feels
Not is gross.
Feels gross. To him.

Notice the difference?

You can think whatever you want, doesn't make his stance less valid that it feels gross.
Feels
Not is gross.
Feels gross. To him.

Notice the difference?

That wasn't my point. The point is that nearly all of humanity thought differently for 1,000's of years. He is in the VERY small minority.

Last edited:
My uncle is 62 and has been dating an attractive 28-30 year old girl (I forget the exact age) for 4 years now. She apparently approached him at the university he works at and they've been together since.

He doesn't have much money and has been through 2 divorces. But there are numerous family stories of how he was a stud and star athlete back in the day though so perhaps that contributes. He also works for a professional MLB team but nothing high end.

Also lol @ guys in this thread dating women 19-20 while in their 40's and it seeming normal, but then guys in their 20's going to jail for sleeping with girls who are 16-17. Not saying I am for or against either but there's some cognitive dissonance going on there in the media/public eye.

At 31, I probably thought the same. So I can't blame you for making the comment.

But I think the point that you may be missing, is that most of us making comments on this post aren't your "average" old gezzer. While I'm no Frank Zane by any stretch of the imagination, when I walk down the beach, I'm pretty sure I'm in the top two or three best shape guys on the beach at any age (and I have 4 military bases in the area, so guys are in pretty good shape to begin with). So when I'm out with someone in their 20s, it's not that I'm that much older than her that makes people turn their heads, its because we are a really good looking couple.

At least that's what I like to think, but full disclosure, dementia does run in the family.

This is exactly it. Lets face it, if you take 100 random 45 year old men and line them up, it's not going to be impressive to the average 28-35 year old woman. But I feel like most of us in here work hard to be those exceptions. I believe I am one. Part of it is I've been fortunate to have good genetics and cared how I look throughout my life. I've never, "let myself go" like most guys did that I grew up with. When I went to my HS reunion last year at age 48, I got "holly shit bro, you still look the same" from most of them. Not literally the same, more matured, but I'm packing a physique most of them never had and ate age 49, I'm still improving it.

I hate to keep bringing him up, but look at Stallone, look what he did to his body using a little gear, applying it correctly and well into his 60's. That guy could pick most any 30-something woman, even if he was not rich and famous.

I agree with the other poster, the AVERAGE 45 year old guy dating the average 28 year old woman is kinda messed up, but we ain't average in here! :headbang:

I'm 36 and all I seem to get is 21 years old every weekend they are just getting younger and younger guess I shouldn't complain though it could be worse .

Has anyone here done the reverse? That is to say, while they were in their prime of youth dated a women 20-25 years older?

Is that gross?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner