over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Olympia 2014

Can someone explain the 'politics' of Kai? I would think the underdog story would be one to really pump up.

I really did not think politics played a big part in judging until I heard this a few years ago. Can someone explain?

I don't think he's ever really beat Phil.

I guess I am just thinking every once in awhile when discussions about who will win comes up somebody says "oh they can't win due to politics."

I remember 2 years talking to two guys who owns a supplement store here in town and both of them said that Dusty would never get his pro card due to politics.

I guess I'm just a little unsure what politics is when it concerns bodybuilding. is it being a good ambassador for the sport? is it having the most supplement contracts? is it being with the biggest supplement companies like MuscleTech? what exactly defines politics when it concerns bodybuilding.

I always root for the underdog so of course I'm pulling for Kai but I just don't understand why people say he will never win "due to politics."

I guess I am just thinking every once in awhile when discussions about who will win comes up somebody says "oh they can't win due to politics."

I remember 2 years talking to two guys who owns a supplement store here in town and both of them said that Dusty would never get his pro card due to politics.

I guess I'm just a little unsure what politics is when it concerns bodybuilding. is it being a good ambassador for the sport? is it having the most supplement contracts? is it being with the biggest supplement companies like MuscleTech? what exactly defines politics when it concerns bodybuilding.

I always root for the underdog so of course I'm pulling for Kai but I just don't understand why people say he will never win "due to politics."

Ever since Kai stuck his dick in a grape fruit, he blew his chances at ever winning the Mr. O. You've never heard of this before?

Omg thts some funny shit!! Very well said in it's simplicity.

I know most of the bb world thinks that grapefruit nonsense is killing Kai's chances of winning the O but the truth of the matter is it's Phil Heath that is killing Kai's chance, nothing else.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Nobody wants Kai to win more than I do but agree with you. Phil has won fair and square. Phil is unhumanly perfect.
It's funny though, a few years ago they said Phil would never win because his shoulders were too narrow.

Agreed, Phil won deservingly and will be extremely difficult to dethrone. However it does make for good drama being the champ is clearly not a crowd favorite.

imo kai came closer in 2012 than last year, but if he brings the extreme conditioning again he can give phil a run for his money if phil is not 100%.

Dexter was looking phenomenal in his last guest posing, and recent quad training video on MD, he has a real shot at making the top 3, and top 2 if kai is off.

Ramy is the dark horse pick for this show, he can either come in like last year and be out of the top 6 , or come in shredded and not be concerned about his weight and take a giant heaping shit on the top 5 guys and displace them all, landing in 2nd or 3rd. dennis had 6 week out pics of ramy up that showed him on track conditioning wise and bigger than last year. on top of that he is now living with dennis and focused 100% entirely on his competition prep.

my predictions are

Phil
Dexter
Kai
Ramy
Wolf
Rhoden

imo kai came closer in 2012 than last year, but if he brings the extreme conditioning again he can give phil a run for his money if phil is not 100%.

Dexter was looking phenomenal in his last guest posing, and recent quad training video on MD, he has a real shot at making the top 3, and top 2 if kai is off.

Ramy is the dark horse pick for this show, he can either come in like last year and be out of the top 6 , or come in shredded and not be concerned about his weight and take a giant heaping shit on the top 5 guys and displace them all, landing in 2nd or 3rd. dennis had 6 week out pics of ramy up that showed him on track conditioning wise and bigger than last year. on top of that he is now living with dennis and focused 100% entirely on his competition prep.

my predictions are

Phil
Dexter
Kai
Ramy
Wolf
Rhoden

I agree, Dexter has looked very good...he put on size but still has a Phil heath type shape to him imo. Ramy could be very scary if he gets diced...the man is massive! I love rhoden but his back shots just dont compare to any of the big dogs.

Ever since Kai stuck his dick in a grape fruit, he blew his chances at ever winning the Mr. O. You've never heard of this before?
Haha yes I've heard it. That is what i was curious about. Whether it was things like that or like his criminal background etc..

Thank you for clarifying!

going to be a hell of an Olympia for sure

I know most of the bb world thinks that grapefruit nonsense is killing Kai's chances of winning the O but the truth of the matter is it's Phil Heath that is killing Kai's chance, nothing else.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Don't forget about the watermelon video.

What? I don't know anything about a watermelon

Sadik Hadzovic Training w/ Big Ramy & Dennis James

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWHO1yhuNBg"]Sadik Training w/ Big Ramy & Dennis James - YouTube[/ame]

OLYMPIA BOUND - DEXTER JACKSON - QUADS 6 Weeks Out

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqAzvbf_ju0"]OLYMPIA BOUND - DEXTER JACKSON - QUADS - YouTube[/ame]

OLYMPIA BOUND - DEXTER JACKSON - BACK 4.5 Weeks Out

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkUUFxCqoY8"]OLYMPIA BOUND - DEXTER JACKSON - BACK - YouTube[/ame]

I hate Phil jj! Lol.. Idc care who wins just somebody beat Phil!

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
sharkygear