over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Olympia 2014

I use the word "symmetry" to describe both symmetry and proportion.

There are guys that look extremely different from side to side (like Meadows), and guys with very weak bodyparts compared to their bodies (like Ramy).

The word "symmetrical" in bodybuilding conveys many things, including proportion, aesthetic pleasing muscle bellies and what we call a classic physique with no weak parts, like Wheeler or Heath accomplished.

Yes I agree, example would be to compare Wheeler or Levrone back in the day would be symmetrical, Jean Pierre Faux, Yates, Nasser not symmetrical.

Today it would be Heath symmetrical, Branch not symmetrical etc.

I think Kai beats Phil consistently in...

1. Front double bi (Kai really hits this shot beautifully, and has great bicep peaks, whereas Phil looks all bunched up and froggy, especially in his neck)
2. Front lat spread (Kai wipes the floor with Phil in this one; most guys look kinda awkward in this pose, but Kai looks majestic, as if he's blossoming out of the ground)
3. Abs and thighs (again, not even close; Kai crushes this shot).

Phil crushes Kai in...
1. Most muscular (Phil has one of the best mm's of ALL TIME in my opinion.
2. Phil has a slight edge in side tricep.

I can't decide who's better in side chest, back lat spread, or back double bi (although I'm tempted to say Phil has the slight edge in back double bi because of his thicker spinal erectors).

Last edited:
I don't agree with Kai winning on abs and thighs pose. I hate that pose of his as it shrinks him. He obviously like to show off the striated quads but he sorta disappears when he does it. Shawn Ray did the same thing. I prefer the way Phil poses his legs and I do the same thing personally even though my quads show striations I personally think Phil's style of doing it makes for a much nicer look.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Jose Raymond - Heavy Pec Workout 8 Weeks Out

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_6umA4WhhM"]Jose Raymond - Olympia Bound Heavy Pec Training - YouTube[/ame]

It's a little funny but 5150 is exactly rite on this. Although phill isn't well liked and Greene is. I really believe people have a very hard time putting tht aside when trying to be objective. If u break them down by muscle group then probably Greene wins however, the total sum of phills body flows better, is much prettier if u will and has full muscle bellies that jump out at u. Although we will all have our favorites for whatever reasons but if u are a judge and study their lat spread from behind what I'm talking abt is very evident looking at phills traps jumping off his shoulders and running down his back where Greene just doesn't have that development in his trap area. Greene instead has a straight like running across his shoulders.

This is just my opinion

Glute/Hamstring training with IFBB Pro Sarah LeBlanc (6 weeks out Olympia 2014)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ92M8Spkq4"]Glute/Hamstring training with IFBB Pro Sarah LeBlanc (6 weeks out Olympia 2014) - YouTube[/ame]

It's cool to see the progression of these pros who have been around for a while and started young. Kuclo is one of them.

1. Front double bi (Kai really hits this shot beautifully, and has great bicep peaks, whereas Phil looks all bunched up and froggy, especially in his neck)
2. Front lat spread (Kai wipes the floor with Phil in this one; most guys look kinda awkward in this pose, but Kai looks majestic, as if he's blossoming out of the ground)

Phil crushes Kai in...

I can't decide who's better in side chest, back lat spread, or back double bi (although I'm tempted to say Phil has the slight edge in back double bi because of his thicker spinal erectors).

front double biceps is the typical pose that displays a bodybuilder symmetry and genetic structure, Phil destroys this pose, no one beats him, kai although may have better development does not have the structure to win phil in this pose

front lat spread, and abs and thighs i agree kai beats phil in.

i think kai could take phil in the side tricep/bicep pose if he was in condition, phils got a much thicker arm, but his chest lags compared with other pros, things like side chest where kai has the chest, hamis, calves, high bicep peaks etc he should be able to win that pose

most muscular agree, phil kills this pose, side tricep as mentioned debatable between them

Jon Delarosa Trains Chest with Marco Rivera 10 Weeks Out from the 2014 Olympia

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkpeVCvizRI"]Jon Delarosa Trains Chest with Marco Rivera 10 Weeks Out from the 2014 Olympia - YouTube[/ame]

Phil crushes Kai in...

I'll help you. :)

FDB: Kai
RDB: Phil
Abs & thigh: Kai
Most-muscular: Phil
Reat lat: Phil
Front lat: Phil
Side tricep: Phil
Side chest: close, but goes to Kai

Definitely have to say your wrong about front lat

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

The one thing I must firmly disagree with you on is front lat spread. I think Phil looks ridiculous in this pose, and not in a good way. In fact, I feel like very few bodybuilders actually look good in this pose, and Kai Greene is one of them.

I going to say

1) HEATH
2) RHODEN
3) KAI
4) WOLF
5) OX!

If OX is referring to Evan he will be hard to crack top 7 or 8, and I don't see Rhoden beating Wolf Kai and maybe Ramy if he is on.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Havokhf
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws