over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Olympia 2014

1. Heath
2. Wolf
3. Compton
4. Kai
5. Ramy
6. Morel

Bro Morel is like 12th placing.. Compton is like 8 or 9 your forgetting the numerous badass physiques on Olympia stage

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

My top 5 picks:

1 - Heath
2 - Wolf
3 - Rhoden
4 - Greene
5 - Ramy

Pretty much^. Although not sure in what order, you just never know until contest comes but these guys are the best in the show. Thrown in dexter in their aswell to make it top 6

Heath
Kai
Wolfe
Ramy
Roelly/rhoden

Kai for the win!!!! Go Big Kai

Steve Kuclo Blows Up Bi's and Tri's - Olympia Bound

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giyQDZTbSRs"]Steve Kuclo Blows Up Bi's and Tri's - Olympia Bound - YouTube[/ame]

Kai, Ramy, Wolf...I'd be happy with any of these guys winning the O

Although Phil isn't liked much he is a semetrical genetic freak. He will be extremely difficult to beat. Not to mention we all know how difficult it is to dethrown the Champ of this event!! Seem like even if one deserves it they almost make u prove it the following year before they consider dethrowning current champ. In one old guys opinion I think green may hv missed his opertunity last year and if anyone has a real shot it may be the hv bad wolf.

People throw around the word "symmetrical" a lot in bodybuilding discussions, so I think it's about time we clarify what meaning we intend to convey with that word. If we mean it in the strict/mathematical sense, then we are referring to sameness on opposite sides of a line. It seems to me that nearly every IFBB pro possesses this sort of symmetry, when the line in question bisects their body vertically. That is, most pros' left and right sides are identical. Phil doesn't possess greater symmetry in this sense than other top pros, especially Kai, whose left/right symmetry seems top notch to me. In fact, Phil's ever expanding left arm throws off his left/right symmetry.

The less technical sense of symmetry is fairly synonymous with the meaning of "proportionate." "Symmetrical" in an everyday sense means something like "harmonious" or "balanced." This is a more subjective notion, and I expect it's what people usually mean when they talk about symmetry in the context of bodybuilding.

So, I'm curious how you forum posters use the term. If you use it in the less technical/mathematical sense, then why distinguish symmetry from proportion, since the two mean the same thing when the former is used in the everyday sense...

Here's what I hope/expect at this year's O (as a fan, I refuse to separate my hopes from my expectations, as irrational as that may be :eek: )

1. Kai
2. Phil
3. Shawn
4. Mamdouh
5. Cedric
6. Lionel
7. Justin C
8. Dexter

You could interchange 6,7,8...I realize I'm going out on a limb by putting Beyeke in 6th, but I think the hyper-vascular, grainy, thin-skinned look is overrated, and that we should reward insanely aesthetic structure more.

Last edited:
So, I'm curious how you forum posters use the term. If you use it in the less technical/mathematical sense, then why distinguish symmetry from proportion, since the two mean the same thing when the former is used in the everyday sense...

I use the word "symmetry" to describe both symmetry and proportion.

There are guys that look extremely different from side to side (like Meadows), and guys with very weak bodyparts compared to their bodies (like Ramy).

The word "symmetrical" in bodybuilding conveys many things, including proportion, aesthetic pleasing muscle bellies and what we call a classic physique with no weak parts, like Wheeler or Heath accomplished.

Kai's recent pics make me believe he is going to give phil a run for his money. I believe kai will come in bigger, harder, and more defined then he has the past few years.

Kai deserves it? The competition is not about who deserves it. What poses will kai beat phill in to deserve that win?
What I meant is he deserves it because imo his physique is superior. Last year I felt like the only reason he lost was because he was not as conditioned and his midsection looked shitty.

To me he is harder and bigger then Phil. Especially lower body. And his recent pics look like he has even gotten harder. We will see what they bring to the table this year. It will definitely be a good show.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws