over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Olympia 2014

My top 5 picks:

1 - Heath
2 - Wolf
3 - Rhoden
4 - Greene
5 - Ramy

I agree with this top 5, but just not in that order. I don't think Rhoden will beat Kai. I also don't see Wolfe being runner up, but it very well could happen bc he looked sick at the Arnold. I hope Ramy gets the credit he deserves this year. Cutler placing higher than him was just a complete joke. Whatever the case, I think Heath will walk away with number four.

Last edited:
My top 5 picks:

1 - Heath

2 - Wolf

3 - Rhoden

4 - Greene

5 - Ramy

I am there within you... Well said ...

"If you never take the chance to fail at something you will never taste success"!!

It's almost 3 months away...can't wait for every bodybuilding forum turning into a massive circle jerk of prediction and arguments.

On the other hand...his gym has 180lbs DB...my new gym that I'll be joining in a almost less than a month only goes up to 120lbs. Every time I move, the city becomes bigger, but the gyms available to me become shitter and shitter (idk if shitter is a word or not actually...more shitty? More poopy? Idk).

Every time I move, the city becomes bigger, but the gyms available to me become shitter and shitter (idk if shitter is a word or not actually...more shitty? More poopy? Idk).

Truth

I didn't even move. They just closed the only real hardcore gym in the area a couple years ago.

Truth

I didn't even move. They just closed the only real hardcore gym in the area a couple years ago.

The first gym I joined was in a town of 37,000 people. That gym had 3 (yes, I said 3), sets of dumbbells that went up to 150lbs. They had machines that moved with each movement (don't remember their name), old school machines, and a hammer strength room.

You should find a life time fitness and do the one week free trail. The most fanciest, yet useless gym I've ever been to. Who the fuck only has ONE leg press machine while having over 50-60 treadmills alone (and that was not even all of their treadmills).

i just don't see Kai getting 4th. He is looking really good right now.

I heard its going to be on abc

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Steve Kuclo "OLYMPIA BOUND"

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyUVzy_aPyc"]Steve Kuclo "OLYMPIA BOUND" - YouTube[/ame]

1. Heath
2. Wolf
3. Compton
4. Kai
5. Ramy
6. Morel

It's almost 3 months away...can't wait for every bodybuilding forum turning into a massive circle jerk of prediction and arguments.

On the other hand...his gym has 180lbs DB...my new gym that I'll be joining in a almost less than a month only goes up to 120lbs. Every time I move, the city becomes bigger, but the gyms available to me become shitter and shitter (idk if shitter is a word or not actually...more shitty? More poopy? Idk).

shittier you're welcome. ;)

IFBB Pro Steve Kuclo trains shoulders 10 weeks out

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uOm6vkbsF4"]IFBB Pro Steve Kuclo trains shoulders 10 weeks out - YouTube[/ame]

Although I don't think Kucklo has a top 5 physique, I think he has one of the nicest and most aestheticly pleasing physiques on the Olympia stage. He's a staring boy, too. Looks like he was shoulder pressing the 145lb DB's for reps. His shoulders have always been his standout body part and I hope he breaks into the top 10 this year. He's definitely has the mass, now he's just got to get shredded and dry.

He's not my favorite, but I've always been a fan bc of him being a firefighter/paramedic which I respect (mainly bc I'm also a paramedic). I really respect anyone that holds down a full time job and still finds time to compete as a high level IFBB pro. Cedric Macmillan is another guy I really respect bc I couldn't imagine being in the military FT and being the monster that he is. If he could solely dedicate to body building then I think he would be even more successful. The guy is just about the most genetically gifted guy on stage and is a complete monster! Being a tall bodybuilder is already difficult and add a full time job onto that and you've got some big hurdles to overcome.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131