over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

only thing I've never tried test suspension

cracker backer

Registered
Verified Customer
in 26 years I've pretty much given almost every compound a try - and I stick to the few things now I know that work for me and what I want to accomplish at this point in my life. I've never tried aqueous test suspension, but recently got a complimentary bottle from a sponsor that I have a good relationship with. I know the typical use is people seem to like it as a pre-workout boost, but I also seem to recall some people mentioning a significant mood boosting effect with it?

was just looking for some feedback as to the mood-boosting effects? Like is it something you could use at a lowish dose in a social setting to just make you feel more social/outgoing etc? Just curious....

in 26 years I've pretty much given almost every compound a try - and I stick to the few things now I know that work for me and what I want to accomplish at this point in my life. I've never tried aqueous test suspension, but recently got a complimentary bottle from a sponsor that I have a good relationship with. I know the typical use is people seem to like it as a pre-workout boost, but I also seem to recall some people mentioning a significant mood boosting effect with it?

was just looking for some feedback as to the mood-boosting effects? Like is it something you could use at a lowish dose in a social setting to just make you feel more social/outgoing etc? Just curious....
I haven't used it a significant amount but I do think it does seem like there is a minimum dose needed for the mood boosting effect. The first time I used it was at 50mg and the overall energy boost was pretty significant. Never really used more than 75mg at a time.

I don't use it often but I will sometimes use 20-25mg when I'm especially run down and it definitely helps. Comparing to other drugs, halotestin dramatically outperforms it terms of mood boost for me, but test suspension could theoretically be used in perpetuity without the health concern.

I knew guys that were fans years ago in the 90s. 100mg ED was most common when using as lone test. Popular in cutting as well as strength sports. Some would use it on top of their longer esters test base. I never used it. Other than peptides, hgh, and hcg I've not used a water base.

Little boost when i’m dragging ass and need to train, no mood effects

i’ll take tren suspension over test suspension any day for performance

I knew guys that were fans years ago in the 90s. 100mg ED was most common when using as lone test. Popular in cutting as well as strength sports. Some would use it on top of their longer esters test base. I never used it. Other than peptides, hgh, and hcg I've not used a water base.
🎯 my experience was from the 90s and yes, I used it in conjunction with long esters

its ok, ocassionally I will use it at 1cc preworkout and get a little bump. Would rather us var or anadrol for that. Like SM mention tren suspension is a beast!

Used it back in the 90's during cutting cycles along with Zambons/Fina....loved the combo. Never took it by itself...but can tell you I sent many a syringe flying across the room due to it crystallizing lol.

Back in the old days Steris or Univet Test Suspension, by far my favorite compound of all time. Both the gains as well as the mood elevation were phenomenal and pinning completely painless.

A test suspension and winny suspension is one of my favorite cycles.I keep the cycles short 6-8 weeks due to the twice daily injects to keep the compounds as stable as possible...

Back in the old days Steris or Univet Test Suspension, by far my favorite compound of all time. Both the gains as well as the mood elevation were phenomenal and pinning completely painless.
I got a hold of some Steris suspension back in the day. Really before I knew what I was doing but man that shit made me grow. I think it was 30ml bottles if I remember correctly. I read in muscle media 2k how it made you strong and the man happened to have it. I remember it being like $300 or maybe $250. I wonder if anyone runs this now without infections. I don't know about water based ugl stuff but I'd try it if people ran it successfully. Not saying water based ugl stuff is garbage but I am just a little paranoid about it. Remember the Zambon winnys as well. My favorite old school stuff was Sten as man that rocked my libido like nothing else and they were like 2 bucks an amp. Upjohn cyp. Brovel stuff that varied in mg/ml and you hoped you got a good bottle. T-200 T-50 deca 50mgs ml. Same with fort dodge EQ and laurabolin. Drive outta ausie. Sus amps/redirects with the 19guage needle and durateston had godlike status when I was young. Pink dbol and I forget the name of the little Anadrol bottles. Then the glass bottle oral winnys. Man shit was way more expensive back then but a lot of hands touched it probably before it got to my monkey ass as I was still in my teens early 20s. Sorry to get of topic but the Steris sus brings back a lot of memories.

It may be due to the DHT conversion.
I notice mood boost from test base(injectable)
Also notice a mood boost from straight DHT(injectable)
Anavar at 20-30mg definite increase in mood.
Injectable tren base gives a more focused, dialed in boost.
Halo oral also has the same focused mood boost.

I got a hold of some Steris suspension back in the day. Really before I knew what I was doing but man that shit made me grow. I think it was 30ml bottles if I remember correctly. I read in muscle media 2k how it made you strong and the man happened to have it. I remember it being like $300 or maybe $250. I wonder if anyone runs this now without infections. I don't know about water based ugl stuff but I'd try it if people ran it successfully. Not saying water based ugl stuff is garbage but I am just a little paranoid about it. Remember the Zambon winnys as well. My favorite old school stuff was Sten as man that rocked my libido like nothing else and they were like 2 bucks an amp. Upjohn cyp. Brovel stuff that varied in mg/ml and you hoped you got a good bottle. T-200 T-50 deca 50mgs ml. Same with fort dodge EQ and laurabolin. Drive outta ausie. Sus amps/redirects with the 19guage needle and durateston had godlike status when I was young. Pink dbol and I forget the name of the little Anadrol bottles. Then the glass bottle oral winnys. Man shit was way more expensive back then but a lot of hands touched it probably before it got to my monkey ass as I was still in my teens early 20s. Sorry to get of topic but the Steris sus brings back a lot of memories.
I still have a fondness for Sten. I recall it hit/felt almost immediately (and I don't usually feel much anything). Had dhea in it but otherwise just a low dose test blend in 2ml amps. I never knew if it was from the dhea or super light viscous oil. Seemed different.

Had jugs of Laurabolin too. Good stuff but really long ester and 50mg/ml.

Those days were expensive and inefficient. I was poor too. Most people today have no idea how good they have it. Before that steroids weren't scheduled either so pharma was all over and relatively easy. I narrowly missed that period.

With suspension.... for me anyways..... I feel it gives me a little more confidence in my routines. I will try and explain this the best I can.

I never max out anymore..... I feel it's too much of a risk for injury as I get older. My rep range when going heavy is 6-8. If I shoot up a little suspension prior to.
...there no hesitation....one more set at a heavier weight pushing out 4-6.

Wow, you just took me down memory lane. Hated Sten. We called it paint thinner. There was a huge bust and it was the only thing we could get so it was my first cycle. The shit seeped out of my pores and gave me bacne . Loved the fort dodge EQ, laurabolin,Zambons. The anadrol was syntax. It blew everyone around up like balloons if you even held a bottle in your hands. I vividly recall the rediject Sustanon and 50mg deca. I was one of the only ppl who would use those because they were almost as big as a McDonald’s straw. Syringes were almost impossible to aquire. I felt blessed to do 2 of the 50mg deca redirects per week because everyone knew they were legit. Norandren 50 was super hot. I used to get the 30ml steris suspension for $175 each and grab 10 at a time for my training partner and myself. It’s amazing how times have changed

It's amazing that not a single source here carries DESMA (Zambon) Winstrol amps, I've looked at over 20 sources...a few carry a very limited amount of pharma but the Norma's, etc. can't get anymore. Have to say the best Drol was the Hemogenin's from Brazil that stuff was out of this world.

50mg test base and 50mg tren base. I much prefer test base over suspension

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Ash4222
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity