over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oral DMSO as a cure all

That's the same one I use. I take it orally once a week. It's out of your system by about the 5th day, so once a week is all I do because of the odor. A very powerful antioxidant, and if you have read any studies you can see that it should be a staple for any bodybuilder. I especially liked the studies regarding its ability to protect the liver. I also use the gel topically on pretty much any scrapes, bruises, bad injections, cuts, and it's awesome for acne. I use a mix of dmso and lemon juice as a mask occasionally which stimulates collagen production and gets rid of any blemishes. I posted something about this a while back, but no one ever freakin listens. The stuff is great! If you take it with water it's best to use distilled water, it has less impurities than tap water and you don't want some of those heavy metals and chemicals along with the dmso. I usually take mine with a small amount of grape juice and the chase it with a shot of lemon juice to kill the taste.

That makes sense about using distilled water because tap water has chlorine and all types of crap. Wouldn't if mix with whatever is in your stomach after drinking it anyway so if you drink tap water throughout the day you'd get the same impurities pulled into your system?

After a certain amount of time DSMO will give you the most putrid garlic smell of breath that nothing can cover up.
I used to mix dyclofenac in it and apply to my tennis elbow and wrap the area with plastic wrap. It helped with the injury but I couldn't deal with the horrible breath. Even after discontinuing it it took everything awhile to get back to normal.

Last edited:
I added one teaspoon of 99.9% DMSO to 16oz of water and drank it. I feel fine.

I read some doctor said he hasn't been sick in 40 years due to this. My immune system is very poor so I'm curious to see what happens. I love self experimentation.

After my stomach issues, my immune system isn't nearly what it was. I'll be following how this goes JJ.

Get a high chlorophyll supplement. And parsley to mix with it....helps with the odor.

holy shit i used that stuff when i tried creating a topical DHT application... i remember leaving it on my leg for about 30 mins then it started itching. my leg looked like fucking crocodile skin for 1-2 hours after that, all red and blotchy and dry. and actually the skin started flaking for a couple days after that... would. not. drink. :eek::D

Where's Stewie? I'm interested in what you think about DMSO Stewie.

I always knew it was a great topical because I've heard stories where injured race horses were bathed in DMSO and injuries healed over night.

I had no idea it could be used orally. I just started tonight an hour ago. I don't feel any stomach discomfort. I'm hoping it helps with my injuries all over, and detoxifies my body from all the wonderful poisons I put in it. ;)
They inject it IV into horses for inflammation i believe

Here ya go JJ, this might be a little cheaper but still 99%

**broken link removed**

Interesting. I'm using a resveratrol/dmso topical at the moment but I forgot about drinking it. Never did try that route but have definitely heard of it.

holy shit i used that stuff when i tried creating a topical DHT application... i remember leaving it on my leg for about 30 mins then it started itching. my leg looked like fucking crocodile skin for 1-2 hours after that, all red and blotchy and dry. and actually the skin started flaking for a couple days after that... would. not. drink. :eek::D

This is what I notice when I use it topically so when asked it if could be used as an oral solvent if cut with glycerin at a 30/70 mix I said, NO WAY AM I DRINKING THAT! Then I did some research and I was wrong. It used a lot for everything imaginable.

Update: I just took my 2nd oral dose. This time I spilled and put 1.5 teaspoons in a glass of water. So far I feel fine. It's supposed to be a potent diuretic but I actually only got up to urinate once last night. Pramipexole knocked me out!

After a certain amount of time DSMO will give you the most putrid garlic smell of breath that nothing can cover up.
I used to mix dyclofenac in it and apply to my tennis elbow and wrap the area with plastic wrap. It helped with the injury but I couldn't deal with the horrible breath. Even after discontinuing it it took everything awhile to get back to normal.

I'll be safe from vampires and fugly women. :D

Actually, yes. A 30/70 mix of DMSO/glycerine

Where do you get and what form do you get of the glycerine?
When you say 30/70, what exact measurements are you using as this sounds interesting!
Thanks JJ

Where do you get and what form do you get of the glycerine?
When you say 30/70, what exact measurements are you using as this sounds interesting!
Thanks JJ

I'm not a chemist. My friend is doing this to make oral liquid drugs like dbol, adrol, research chems, etc.

Thought just water and dmso.

You gonna mix with glycerine now?
why?

Go back and retread the post. I'm only using DMSO and water.
The post above asked if you could mix MK-677 into DMSO and glycerine to make an oral SARM delivery system. The answer is yes.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131