over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: NBA Finals- Heat vs. Thunder

thank you. michael jordan made the players around him step up. everyone says he had pippen but pippen wouldnt have been nearly the player he was if he hadnt played with jordan. lebron doesnt have that same quality, its almost like he still treats it like aau ball, he just wants to go out and play and have some fun and dance around and do that chalk clapping shit, then tweet about something after the games done. he doesnt like the pressure. and to clarify, when i say great, im talking magic johnson, larrry bird, michael jordan great, the elite, because thats the class the medias tried to put him in. i wouldnt consider ewing, barkley, or nash to be in that category either.

Lebron doesnt make those around him better??? Did you see WHO he had around him in Cleveland? YOu probably cant even name those players and they consistently won 60 games, went deep into playoffs and one Finals. Jordan had Pippen, Rodman, Hodges, Paxson, Cartwright, Hodges, Kerr, Purdue etc..

thank you. michael jordan made the players around him step up. everyone says he had pippen but pippen wouldnt have been nearly the player he was if he hadnt played with jordan. lebron doesnt have that same quality, its almost like he still treats it like aau ball, he just wants to go out and play and have some fun and dance around and do that chalk clapping shit, then tweet about something after the games done. he doesnt like the pressure. and to clarify, when i say great, im talking magic johnson, larrry bird, michael jordan great, the elite, because thats the class the medias tried to put him in. i wouldnt consider ewing, barkley, or nash to be in that category either.

Magic Johnson was surrounded by all stars. Robert Horry must be one of the greatest ever, 8 rings. Really though, ppl expect the nearly impossible out of Lebron. He is 27 and probably top 20 all time already. His numbers are just ridiculous. I wouldn't base quite so much on rings, but thats just me. With all that said I do agree Lebron needs to step up in pressure moments to solidify himself as a top 5 great. I like both teams, kinda pulling for the Heat but brain tells me Thunder in 6. Wade seems like he is at 60%.

LeBron certainly helps his players out, I don't buy that for one second he doesn't. Watch the games, his greatest skill besides driving & finishing through contact is his ability to see the court.

I wish he would rewind his career, and play PG. Enough of comparisions to Michael, Michael was that ruthless scorer. He had that instinct of death in scoring. I think LeBron's game is much more suited for Magic's style of play.

Give him the ball, but add quality players around him(obviously) and let him do his thing.

In Cleveland, they really should've done a better job acquiring legitimate talent, not overpaid, useless, and over the hill talent. His team was literally trash each and every year, Mo Williams was his 2nd best player and he was like a 2nd/3rd option on an below average Milwaukee Bucks squad. Drew Gooden plays without half a brain, Anderson Vareajo is competent defensively but let's stop right there. Sasha Pavlovic is absolutely worthless. Big Z was getting old and being a huge defensive liability, just useful for spreading the floor.

LeBron should've taken it up on himself to play majority PG, and spot minutes at PF. It would've allowed Cleveland to recruit more scorers on the wings(to compliment Lebron).

guys, enough of the excuses for why Lebron doesn't have any rings! Yes, we all know that MJ had great teams when he played in Chicago, but they were great because he was a catalyst. When Miami won with Shaq and Wade, who else was on the team? Serious question, cuz I really don't know. Now, you put LJ (arguably one of the greatest) on a team with Wade, and add Bosh in there, and you get what? No rings. Should be a team that runs through everyone. But look at last year, Dallas beat them? Not taking away from Dallas, but they aren't as talented as Miami is/was. It comes down to how the team plays. No matter how many great players you have on a team, if you can't/don't play well together you don't win. This is not necessarily directed at Miami, it stands true in all team sports. But it seems like you have the "big 3" fighting for the spotlight. Some people like it about him, but I personally can't stand LJ's arrogance. He has nothing to be arrogant about. To preclude anyone saying something, the same stands true to everyone else who never won a ring, no room for arrogance as they didn't do sh*t. In sports, the championship is what matters, plain and simple. You don't win it all, you failed

guys, enough of the excuses for why Lebron doesn't have any rings! Yes, we all know that MJ had great teams when he played in Chicago, but they were great because he was a catalyst. When Miami won with Shaq and Wade, who else was on the team? Serious question, cuz I really don't know. Now, you put LJ (arguably one of the greatest) on a team with Wade, and add Bosh in there, and you get what? No rings. Should be a team that runs through everyone. But look at last year, Dallas beat them? Not taking away from Dallas, but they aren't as talented as Miami is/was. It comes down to how the team plays. No matter how many great players you have on a team, if you can't/don't play well together you don't win. This is not necessarily directed at Miami, it stands true in all team sports. But it seems like you have the "big 3" fighting for the spotlight. Some people like it about him, but I personally can't stand LJ's arrogance. He has nothing to be arrogant about. To preclude anyone saying something, the same stands true to everyone else who never won a ring, no room for arrogance as they didn't do sh*t. In sports, the championship is what matters, plain and simple. You don't win it all, you failed

I do agree with the final point, if LeBron doesn't get a ring this year he's failed. The "lack of help" excuse has failed the last two years, and the notion of predicting not 1, not 2, not 3... rings is insanely arrogant on his part.

In Cleveland though, I think he showed the max he could do with that team, and that max was deep playoff runs with literally shit. I think he's great, don't get me wrong, but I've always felt he'd never ever win a ring for some reason.

I cannot imagine the backlash if Miami doesn't win a ring this year; for one Spo is fired, two Wade or Bosh are going, three the team is going ask Riley to get back on the sidelines as I doubt he has to ego to hire someone better than him(Phil Jackson).

Teams win..single players dont. If thats the case Malone, Stocketon, Gervin, R Miller, Andre Dawson, Mattingly, Sandberg, Fisk, Gwynn, Banks, Cobb, Bonds, Griffey, Ted WIlliams, Moon, Fauts, Tark...all a bunch of bums

Thunder should win in 5, that is if Mr. David Stern doesn't make a few phone calls, which has already been done, IMO. I say Heat get a few calls tonight and get a victory, maybe.
Still having a hard time with the NBA having ownership of the Hornets and them get the first pick, but that is a entire different topic. Maybe it wasn't fixed, not like there is a whole lot of talent in this draft.

Heeeaaaat!

Jordan had Pippen, Rodman, Hodges, Paxson, Cartwright, Hodges, Kerr, Purdue etc..

hodges cartwright purdue
you call that help lmao have u seen them play

they will not beat OKC 4games in a row well 3 now i promise u they will not the series maybe i dont think so but three more in a row i dont think so. as a matter of fact why dont u go find out how many times that has ever happened a team lost the first game then won 4 in a row in the finals yes the statement was foolish i stick by that

Jordan had Pippen, Rodman, Hodges, Paxson, Cartwright, Hodges, Kerr, Purdue etc..

hodges cartwright purdue
you call that help lmao have u seen them play

They played their roles VERY well.

Game 4 & 5 oh so crucial.

If it's tied up heading to game 5, I'll say whoever wins game 5 wins it all. Miami has the chance to step on their throat if they win game 4 though. These are great games of basketball.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131