over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: NBA Finals- Heat vs. Thunder

officiating is terrible. Half the fouls on Durant are ridiculous, he can't get a call at the end of game 2, and James runs over him in the fourth qtr of game 4 and gets called for the foul. The last 2 games have been close and has come down to questionable calls at best.
On a side note, bad officiating game Miami game 2 in the Boston series as well, or else Boston would have won 4 straight and have been in the finals.

At this point with Miami up 2-1 and I'll say the Game 4 winner takes it all. If Miami can go up 3-1 with one more at home I cannot imagine they don't close it out. But if OKC gets it to 2-2 knowing they are going back home I'll take them.

Every game has came down to the last second wouldn't be surprised if they do all 7 games. Big bullshit on last second shot when James fouls Durant for 3 seconds straight and no call! Star treatment must be rough.

Just a quick remark for the Lebron haters out there, he cant help with how the the refs call the game. He just goes out and plays hard and hopes for the best, and as far as bad calls go Wade has been hit pretty rough and the Thunder has gotten some great calls that direction.

Just a quick remark for the Lebron haters out there, he cant help with how the the refs call the game. He just goes out and plays hard and hopes for the best, and as far as bad calls go Wade has been hit pretty rough and the Thunder has gotten some great calls that direction.

No clue what games you are watching.... Having a hard time watching these finals although I like both teams and evenly matched and every game a nail biter. I don't route for one team just love to watch sports but this championship round has made me lose interest in watching the games the game play itself is awesome, but refs are taking me out of it. And ps Wade getting fouled alot? He gets a way with way more fouls then missed calls on him. (cheap shot king used to love watching him play now could careless)

Last edited:
Remember guys, tomorrow the heat are going to win the championship, so get your wallets ready for those championship t-shirt and hat on friday:headbang:

HEAT BABAY !!! Been a heat fan since Tim Hardway days ,, u can have great players on a team but if they can't play together it means nothing , I think they are still finding their roles on the team an how to make it work ,, an it's starting to come together here in the finals ,, as well as other memebers stepin up an contributing big time in clutch situations .. Hope they win tonight , and believe if they can keep it together they will win 3 rings in the next 5 years ...
Durante and westbrook are unbelievable talented an still so young , never seen anyone cut faster to the basket than westbrook , an he seems to have tha extra half second more of floating in the air like mj use to lol ,, they are amazing an will win championships once they mature Alil more,

Congratulations Miami Heat, all our hard work has paid off:headbang:

Miami-Heat-win1.jpg

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear