advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

People with records/ felonies what do you do for a career??

If I ever owned a business, I would screen them hard, but I would only higher reformed felons and people who did stupid shit and learned from it. Employers have no idea what they're missing out on. Now, yeah, there's gonna be some bad apples out there, but remember this, generally speaking, felons are those who got caught and those without a record? Well, they never got caught. Because everyone and I mean everyone breaks some damn law in their life. Most everyone. At least a felon got slapped for it and if they learned, well they are more then GTG in my book. As long as they weren't like some child rapist, or chopped up their grandmother. You get the idea.

Most felons I know start their own gig. They literally don't have much choice. They can't get the good jobs, or big corporate jobs.

This country really has isolated a huge percentage of it's people with our criminal justice system. It's big business and we just throw our citizens under the bus without a second thought.

IT consultant. My customers just want their problem solved. My advice to you would be to know how to solve one painful problem really really well and people will look to pay you.

If I ever owned a business, I would screen them hard, but I would only higher reformed felons and people who did stupid shit and learned from it. Employers have no idea what they're missing out on. Now, yeah, there's gonna be some bad apples out there, but remember this, generally speaking, felons are those who got caught and those without a record? Well, they never got caught. Because everyone and I mean everyone breaks some damn law in their life. Most everyone. At least a felon got slapped for it and if they learned, well they are more then GTG in my book. As long as they weren't like some child rapist, or chopped up their grandmother. You get the idea.

Most felons I know start their own gig. They literally don't have much choice. They can't get the good jobs, or big corporate jobs.

This country really has isolated a huge percentage of it's people with our criminal justice system. It's big business and we just throw our citizens under the bus without a second thought.

I completely understand where youre coming from, i wouldnt want anyone who would be a liability for my business, unfortunately alot of convicts can give the rest a bad rep. I was 18 at the time and beat up a dude with a pistol because he did the same to my younger brother. It was a dumb choice but i had never expected him to call the cops especially after what he did. He pointed me out and everything, was a dumb decision on my part but i tske responsibility for what i did, and gotta deal with it, so im not gonna moan and complain about it. I make pretty decent money as is, but was just open to other ideas as well, i appreciate the response!

Honestly suprised with all the responses! Appreciate everyone here! I make pretty decent money now, but were just open to other ideas as well, appreciate everyone here, especially sour D with words of encouragement, appreciate it!

I've got a felony, multiple dui's, OTH discharge from the military and I've been pulling in almost $200k a year since 2007 as an API inspector in refineries and natural gas plants.

Just curious to see what anyone with a criminal record does, i was convicted in 2014, was hard finding a job for a while. Started barber school, been cutting for a while before so figured itd be a good fit. Seems like trades are the best way to go for people with convictions. Was looking into electrician, plumbing, welding etc... before starting barber school. Any insight is welcome
Electrician and Plumbers are always in demand and you can start your own business and have no one looking over your shoulder. Anther great one is elevator technician.

i have a record of misdameanors a mile long. no felonies but man lookin at my record you would think geeez dude is there anything you DIDNT get caught for!?!

I started my own business. Restaurant Delivery Service. My own boss. I make $100k sitting on my couch (main part of the job is dispatching)

REALLY good ideas in this thread tho! Being my own boss is best thing i ever did.
-F2S

i have a felony for drugs 25 years old. i just tell people it's for nothing weird, no problems finding work. 33.00 hr carpenter. hard as fuck at my age. o well

I work for a large distribution center and the guys that are banking are the independent delivery drivers. All they do is make home deliveries. Appliances, tvs, etc. Right off bat the DC pays them 800.00 per truck load. The do about 5-8 deliveries for the day. The company we use is UST. They pretty much all have records. I believe everyone deserves a second chance. Good luck :headbang:

I had a very successful personal trainer that used to work for me. He had a record full of drug offenses and even armed robbery. He got in good with the right clients and now is a real estate agent in Beverly Hills making bank. All about who you know

Oil Field, we have a saying out in the Oil Patch. "If your not on paper or never have been on paper and you work out here, something is not right..." Its just a saying we say in West Texas. Most have been on some type of paper in the past. We all clear 100k a year also

sign me the fuck up

Just curious to see what anyone with a criminal record does, i was convicted in 2014, was hard finding a job for a while. Started barber school, been cutting for a while before so figured itd be a good fit. Seems like trades are the best way to go for people with convictions. Was looking into electrician, plumbing, welding etc... before starting barber school. Any insight is welcome

Fucking oilfield dude if your single. Long fucking hours but if your single and can manage your bodybuilding lifestyle in with the oilfield like I did you could be bringing home 2-3k a week. Just get in while it’s hammer time in Texas make your money before the the next elections and save up.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear