over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pfizer Genotropin - Unbelievable!

Awesome...I have yet to see someone do 10iu on genos. One guy did 5.4iu.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It took me a while just to get use to the sides at 3.6 IUs

Shit with igf1 like that I'd not worry with Genos. I'd say ur doing just fine where ur at.

Haven't you heard? There's a shortage lol.

It's because the shit is so expensive.....lol!

I also did a serum at 5.4 I/U's. The results came back good, but not as good as Pesty reported. My score was 9.4ng/ML. This was only HALF the standard dose for the serum protocol so please don't think the score was low. If I had done the full 10 I/U dose, the results would have been in the mid 20's I would guess. This was NOT fasted.

It's because the shit is so expensive.....lol!

I also did a serum at 5.4 I/U's. The results came back good, but not as good as Pesty reported. My score was 9.4ng/ML. This was only HALF the standard dose for the serum protocol so please don't think the score was low. If I had done the full 10 I/U dose, the results would have been in the mid 20's I would guess. This was NOT fasted.

Double dose doesn't equal double your score. It's not necessarily linear. I highly doubt it would have been mid 20s.

Double dose doesn't equal double your score. It's not necessarily linear. I highly doubt it would have been mid 20s.

That's interesting info. I would have thought it would. However, this type of stuff is way out of my field of knowledge.

I hope this post doesn't break any rules, and I am not trying to start anything.

For all you guys who are running Geno's from a sponsor here at ProM..... check your exp dates because they are expired. Not only that, but they are over 2 years old. Who knows how they were handled... if they were kept cold, etc. To the sponsors credit, they do make note of the expiration date.

I hope this post doesn't break any rules, and I am not trying to start anything.

For all you guys who are running Geno's from a sponsor here at ProM..... check your exp dates because they are expired. Not only that, but they are over 2 years old. Who knows how they were handled... if they were kept cold, etc. To the sponsors credit, they do make note of the expiration date.

EDIT: NOT 2 years past exp date. But they normally have 2 year life.

I am tenatively planning on doing it this friday or next week with 10iu.

Mine are not from who you speak of. My earliest exp date is in 2015 some 2016. Mine are disposable pens not cart reloads.

Last edited:
Enjoy that stuff. It's the nectar of life.

Haven't you heard? There's a shortage lol.

Shortage? I'm outta the loop on rips. I've never tried them or even looked through that thread. I've been pharma from day one. I'm assuming ur saying rips are no longer available?? Is this correct? That's a shame. They were pretty much the only reliable Chinese generic right? Bet a whole lotta peeps are gonna be scrambling to find replacements!

Shortage? I'm outta the loop on rips. I've never tried them or even looked through that thread. I've been pharma from day one. I'm assuming ur saying rips are no longer available?? Is this correct? That's a shame. They were pretty much the only reliable Chinese generic right? Bet a whole lotta peeps are gonna be scrambling to find replacements!

7 months now. Rips, hyges, elitropins...etc

I'd love to see what I could mutate into with 3 iu's of Genos per day. Finding them without paying 2nd mortgage is a bit of an issue though......

I'd love to see what I could mutate into with 3 iu's of Genos per day. Finding them without paying 2nd mortgage is a bit of an issue though......

3? Try 5 or 6.

The dreams I have had on this stuff are insane. I've taken a lot of GH in the past, but none has ever made me dream like this. It's every night. I'm about to run out of this stuff.....it will be greatly missed.

The dreams I have had on this stuff are insane. I've taken a lot of GH in the past, but none has ever made me dream like this. It's every night. I'm about to run out of this stuff.....it will be greatly missed.

Do you dose before bed?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
muslesarchive11
NapsGear