over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PGE-1 Arm Log

How about a before the shot/gym measurement. Then an after the gym measurement.

What he said [emoji115]

I will do that 2moro. I will take a measuring tape to the gym and do it in the toilet haha. So pre training, post training and about 1 hour later.

I should really do it without the pge-1 and normal gym pump to compare. But that can wait as I will be using this stuff ed for now :)

Eliva great work brotha I can't take it any more I'm going to get some whould you reccomended a on off cycle or just run it for as long as you want to pay for it

I need to do more research (not had a chance recently) on the health concerns of this stuff. From what I have read I don't any major concerns in running it for long cycles. But to be safe I would run it for about 4 weeks then have a break. I want to gain a great understanding of this stuff before recommending lengths of cycles.

I will do that 2moro. I will take a measuring tape to the gym and do it in the toilet haha. So pre training, post training and about 1 hour later.

I should really do it without the pge-1 and normal gym pump to compare. But that can wait as I will be using this stuff ed for now :)
Yea that will be cool interested to see the results. Maybe even doing the measurements 1x a week on arm day to see the progress you make as the weeks go on. You Def got a follower on this thread.

Yea that will be cool interested to see the results. Maybe even doing the measurements 1x a week on arm day to see the progress you make as the weeks go on. You Def got a follower on this thread.

I will be doing that matey. I took measurements on Friday (I think at the bottom of page 2). So I will be measuring around the same time this Friday to compare. I don't have set arms days so I think once weekly will be best. Plus the measurements before and after arm sessions. I am going on holiday for 6 days next Monday but I will be carrying on as normal afterwards.

Today I trained arms, calves and back. I got in later than I planned so didn't have time to train hams.

This is a arm log but just to gain a greater understanding of PGE-1 I injected 0.05ml (14.3mcg) into each calf. I train them ed in the gym and didn't want to do my back so picked them. I also injected each bi-cep with 14.3mcg like I will be doing ed from now on.

My calves were very painful. My bi-ceps were fine but literally I was limping to the gym. The pain was almost too much but I got on with it. I trained arms first but only for 15 mins. I done some preacher curls with a light weight. Then 28's... just 21's but with 7 hammer curls added at the end. Then a few tri-cep extensions followed by machine curls using different rom's through each set. My arms felt like they were gonna explode... pump was extreme.

My calves were killing me at this point and I started with seated calf raises with only 25kg. I kept the weight that low (I usually do 100kg or so) and kept the reps extremely slow and controlled. My calves felt like they had been inflated and the feeling was amazing but I was in a lot of pain. I stretched my calves a lot in between sets and afterwards then I proceeded to seated calf extensions. I supersetted them with standing bodyweight calf raises (one foot at a time). I went fairly heavy and the pump was mental. I could barely raise my foot after 10 reps of the bodyweight raises.

I tried my calves today simply because they are a bigger muscle and I wanted to see how far in a way the PGE-1 could spread. At first I could only feel the expansion in a small part of my calf (spot I had injected). It was very painful and probably spread only about 3 inches. However through stretching and focusing on correct form by the end of my workout my entire calf felt expanded and pretty much all of the muscle was sore to touch (not just a small area like originally). An important note is I injected the back of my calf in the centre.

I must repeat they were very sore. Before training back I stretched it out on a mat and I could barely kneel down. Even in the shower the water touching my calves would hurt. This is the real deal. From my experiment today I would think splitting the dose in half (7mcg) in two separate areas of a muscle may be better than one larger injection. I would have to do that to know. The pain would likely be much lower too by separating and halving shots.

Even though I didn't train my arms for long and at the start of my training session they were still fully pumped up by the end. I actually struggled to wash my body with shower gel as they were so pumped up.

I am loving this product so far. 2moro I will train Arms and Legs and will do 14.3mcg in each bi-cep. I may even add 14.3mcg in each tri-cep too as I will be training both :)

I had the same pain in my tricep,i now haw you felt:eek::eek:

In an hour I go to the gym but first taking pictures before and after training
tonight I post some pics:)

iam back from training and training was super
I did 3 spots in the tricep and 1 in biceps,in tricep I did 30mcg and bicep 14mcg.pumps where insane and not so painfull as the first time:) I took some pics but they are not so good.i will post them but next time ill ask someone to make the picture

what you don t see on the picture is after injected the pge1 and start training my veins poppin out it was insane.next time I hope I have better pics;)

what you don t see on the picture is after injected the pge1 and start training my veins poppin out it was insane.next time I hope I have better pics;)

Pge1 is a vasodilator so it'll being out crazy vascularity.

anyone seen permanent growth on it yet?

We have only just started it.

I know there are many guys who have used this down below for long periods and I have read many times on the forums they got permanent growth so I can't see why other bodyparts wouldn't be any different.

before training and pge1 and after training with pge1

Very impressive matey :)

Not sure what happened but I woke up at 4pm today... yes 4pm. I start work at 5pm so rushed out. I have been stressed out due to the w/e and sleep has been all over the pace so I guess my body/mind needed it. Taking 0.1mg prami pre bed probably didn't help either! Nothing has changed but I will be doing the workout/measurements 2moro instead. Sorry for the delay but all it means is I can have an even better workout 2moro :)

today I did the same dose and the same spots but my pumps where unreal.
it was not possible after training to stretch my arm or make a bicep pose
man I love this shit:D:D:D

today I did the same dose and the same spots but my pumps where unreal.
it was not possible after training to stretch my arm or make a bicep pose
man I love this shit:D:D:D

That sounds like it would be a lot of fun to get that type of response while training.

when training is going to be the same or better every training I think I am going to be hooked on pge1:love::love: @jj iam looking forword for my next training, it going to be a lot of fun when training is always like today:p:p

Hows the third arm coming along?

I have no interest injecting it there. I know guys get great results doing that but mine is just being used for bodybuilding purposes. Anyone else using it for bodybuilding can post away in here if they want. But I would rather any guys using it down below to post a separate log for obvious reasons.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ThirdLegery Gregory
NapsGear