over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pharm gh. what can it do in 3 months?

nfernoo

Banned
This probably a stupid question but I'm curious.

If one where to add 8 iu pharm gh a day (for three months)
to their current AAS/diet/workout plan, what could they expect as far as results.
Obviously id plan to go longer but I'm curious about three months.

what's with all the really vague questions?
How the heck is anybody supposed to answer this?

Current height, weight,lifting stats,past cycle history,amount of compounds being used,amounts of the compounds,number of years training,diet plan and caloric surplus or deficit???

Current height, weight,lifting stats,past cycle history,amount of compounds being used,amounts of the compounds,number of years training,diet plan and caloric surplus or deficit???

Because certain compounds do certain things.
If I add dbol, something will happen .
If I add slin, something will happen.

Now, since I've never used pharm gh i wonder
what can happen when added.

My cycle history and training is ten years
worth. AAS wise, I've only used ( test, tren, deca, npp, dbol,var,drol, and various ph's)
I'm 225lbs usually

How much of the compounds and what cocktail of compounds will you be using?

If you want a blatantly obvious answer:
you gain muscle and lose fat

good guy

Trinity, while you seem to be one of the more knowledgeable guys on this board, you are definitely one of the nicer ones too. You do always try to be helpful, even with the most inane questions. Kudos to your generosity, I know you're probably in your 20s so not close to jaded yet. Keep it up

Trinity, while you seem to be one of the more knowledgeable guys on this board, you are definitely one of the nicer ones too. You do always try to be helpful, even with the most inane questions. Kudos to your generosity, I know you're probably in your 20s so not close to jaded yet. Keep it up

hahaha, Trinity is definitely a good dude.

He asks these questions because they are vital to giving sound advice.
A very vague question of "if I add pharm gh to my current cycle and diet, what should I expect"? REALLY??????????
Well, what are you aiming for? What are you on? How long have you been on? etc

Reword your proposal to (example):
I'm currently on a cyclical keto diet trying to add some lbm. I'm on 750test, 500 npp, doing cardio 4x a week for 20 minutes per, lifting 4x a week, been running this for 3 months so far. What would adding pharm gh do?

THAT'S a question worded to get the optimal answers you want. You won't have to go back and forth, you just lay it out from the get go

To fairly an accurately assess the true impact of gh on your physique (assuming pharma grade at 2-6iu/day), I think you need to give it a minimum of 6 months. If using generics, doses obviously change. The body recomp effects of gh are slow yet steady (despite all the hype you read online). It's not an overnight miracle drug! Obviously 5-8iu will make more of an impact than 2-4iu. But I still think to truly gauge the effects of gh, you need to use it about 6 months or so. You won't notice drastic fat loss in 2 months of normal doses if most everything remains unchanged. It hist not that miraculous. It's also not note compound that with instantly magnify your gains incredibly when used with AAS. That said, it does do wonders over time and there is a reason people pay tons of money to make it all staple in their regimen.

It's keeps your physique, especially the abdomen, leaner and this is especially true in the caloric surplus where you would normally gain more fat. Over time, you slowly see a leaner, more vascular physique and the muscle tone takes on a distinct, quality look. There is that little extra "pop" that is hard to describe. Some call it a more 3D look.

Gh is definitely a fantastic tool but it's a longterm one imo. I am very modest in my gh use. 2iu norditropin year round and 4iu when in a gaining/bulk phase. A those times, I may add some extra generic Chinese gh on top of it.

Last edited:
8 ius of pharm gh a day can do some amazing things providing all other factors are on point

Yes its vague, I agree with Trinity. But like Heavyhitter said 8iu of pharma can do some amazing things. Like everyone said if you do everything correctly (diet and training) or if you mix other compounds with it and everything else is on point it can give you some nice results.

Its effective stuff, but not magic. If you are already fairly lean and you diet correctly it can work extremely well in even that short a time. If you are 22% BF and don't diet your ass off for those 3 months it wont do shit.

No problem. 8iu is a hefty dose of pharma, it will do a lot if you put the work in. Especially if you are somewhat lean already.

I was taking pretty good generics once during the winter and eating like a slob and I looked like shit still, so take that for what its worth. Just being honest, but I learn from my own mistakes. I got good generics now and Im eating good and its been 2 months and I am seeing results, so no reason you should not see results.

I am very concerned about the following:
1) 10 Years of experience
2) looks like you have used plenty of gear
3) looks like you're planning on trying to add lots of size
4) you're making a large investment of cash with the hopes of gaining more size

Unless you're a shorter guy (which would explain alot), 225LBs with 10 years training and a long cycle history is concerning to say the least.

I wouldn't trust your previous methods of training,nutrition,and drug protocol to go alongside your new investment of 8iu pharm gh per day (12,000 dollars a yyear).

Let me know if I'm way off.
I am trying to help you out. I'm looking out for you and your wallet. This is constructive criticism and I sincerely hope you don't perceive it the wrong way.

It might be a good idea if you lay out your current training,nutrition and anabolics plan...

-Trinity

Last edited:
2 cycles a year. 5 years aas. Sorry I meant 10 years lifting not aas.
last two cycles ive used slin.

Im 5'9.
Went from 135 pounds to 240 in 10 years.

Ill say this much. Highest test ive used is 2000mg weekly. And highest tren
at 1000mg a week.

I am very concerned about the following:
1) 10 Years of experience
2) looks like you have used plenty of gear
3) looks like you're planning on trying to add lots of size
4) you're making a large investment of cash with the hopes of gaining more size

Unless you're a shorter guy (which would explain alot), 225LBs with 10 years training and a long cycle history is concerning to say the least.

I wouldn't trust your previous methods of training,nutrition,and drug protocol to go alongside your new investment of 8iu pharm gh per day (12,000 dollars a yyear).

Let me know if I'm way off.
I am trying to help you out. I'm looking out for you and your wallet. This is constructive criticism and I sincerely hope you don't perceive it the wrong way.

It might be a good idea if you lay out your current training,nutrition and anabolics plan...

-Trinity

Yeah brother.
Your training and nutrition are absolutely nowhere where they should be.

Well. For the next year spending
1000$ a month on it.
8iu daily pharma grade for 1000 a month? Better be careful of that source.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131