over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pharm gh. what can it do in 3 months?

Um why?

I'm doing just fine.
I just dont like a lot of aas

You don't like alot of aas and you have used 2g test and 1g tren.... if you dropped off 1 zero from both of those numbers, it would have been slightly more understandable. I had to blink twice to make sure I was reading this correctly bro.

No, you're not doing just fine. But listen if you are happy then that's cool.

Last edited:
Trinity046850 said:
You don't like alot of aas and you have used 2g test and 1g tren.... if you dropped off 1 zero from both of those numbers, it would have been slightly more understandable. I had to blink twice to make sure I was reading this correctly bro.

The 2000mg weekly test was a test dbol cycle.

The 1000mg weekly tren was alone with 2000mg test.

Several people use gh and feel they can lower ass with it.

I think you're making blank statements.

Not everyone who lifts is built to lift. I've put on only 40 lbs of lean mass in 10 years, with probably 3 years of AAS if you combined the times I cycled, when I use to.

To me, that's pretty incredible. I'm tired of everyone acting like the harder you work in this sport, the bigger you'll get. It's just not true for everyone. Even with AAS. We all have different genetics.

Last edited:
Not everyone who lifts is built to lift. I've put on only 40 lbs of lean mass in 10 years, with probably 3 years of AAS if you combined the times I cycled, when I use to.

To me, that's pretty incredible. I'm tired of everyone acting like the harder you work in this sport, the bigger you'll get. It's just not true for everyone. Even with AAS. We all have different genetics.

I agree with you that genetics is everything - but just because someone THINKS they have trained properly and with adequate intensity - doesn't mean they have... I am not saying you as I have absolutely no clue - you could be a fricking guru for all I know.. I just have seen guys that have trained their ASSES OFF for well over a decade and they dont look much different than years ago... I see some of the things they do and I can't understand..

I gotta agree with Trinity as far as the AAS is concerned. 2g test and 1g tren at any point is a shit load of drugs my friend. Im not gonna comment on yur training and nutrition as i have not seen what you do first hand.

Going from 135 to 240 is a lot, but being 225 at 5'9 im not sure where you are trying to go? Whats your BF?

Im 6 ft 220 and right around 12% BF now. But i have only run 2 cycles in the last 7 years. Never going above 400mg Test a week and just throwing in 1 light anabolic (var or primo) each time. And the duration was no more than 4 months.

If you can afford the pharma GH it will help no doubt, but what the goal?

If it's 8iu of legit pharm obviously you are going to blow off any fat you have and gain some serious muscle. Have you ever used pharm gh? If you added in some test and tren to that cycle it would yield some serious gains. I assume you already have your diet on point too. Sounds awesome to be honest, enjoy that brother. If you can afford it and want to do it that bad then go ahead!

The 2000mg weekly test was a test dbol cycle.

The 1000mg weekly tren was alone with 2000mg test.

Several people use gh and feel they can lower ass with it.

I think you're making blank statements.

I'm sorry bro. It doesn't change anything I said.
you're lacking in several areas.

I gotta agree with Trinity as far as the AAS is concerned. 2g test and 1g tren at any point is a shit load of drugs my friend. Im not gonna comment on yur training and nutrition as i have not seen what you do first hand.

Going from 135 to 240 is a lot, but being 225 at 5'9 im not sure where you are trying to go? Whats your BF?

Im 6 ft 220 and right around 12% BF now. But i have only run 2 cycles in the last 7 years. Never going above 400mg Test a week and just throwing in 1 light anabolic (var or primo) each time. And the duration was no more than 4 months.

If you can afford the pharma GH it will help no doubt, but what the goal?

I agree that dosage of test and tren got high. That was 2 separate cycles.
My bf is usually around 10%

I'm trying to go big time idk lol.

Three unrelated surgeries took me back a lil.
high dose aas isnt something I want to try again.

Last edited:
Dude. Your results have sucked.
I was trying to be polite and be very leary in the way I was trying to cue you in on this info. I'm pretty sure you knew exactly what I was saying. Since you really wanted to hear it this way...well there you go.
I'm not saying this to put you down. I respect you and I hope you don't misconstrue it bro.
sorry that it might sound brash

List out your training and diet so maybe people can constructively criticize,modify,and help you reach your goals quicker with a solid plan set in place.

Last edited:
Dude. Your results have sucked.
Im trying to be polite and be very leary in the way I was trying to cue you in on this info. I'm pretty sure you knew exactly what I was saying. Since you really wanted to hear it this way...well there you go.
I'm not saying this to put you down. I respect you and I hope you don't misconstrue it bro.
sorry that it might sound brash

My results suck?

Going from 130's to 240 10% is not bad lol.
find anyone who agrees with you.

I'm sorry, after ur best gh hustle failure, I'm convinced you only pretend
to know things.

Might sound brash as you say.

I went from the 120s to 220 10percent in 3 years.
I have friends that went from 160 to 245 lean in 1 year using 750test with some anadrol thrown here and there.

If you really want a numbers game ,I'll gladly give you one to put things in perspective.

It's fine man, you can close your eyes and believe what you want to believe. I really don't care. I was only trying to help.

Last edited:
5 years cycling. 2 cycles per year. 1 bulk cycle and 1 cut cycle.

I think ive done awesomely

Glad to know you're experiencing happiness friend
we all need that in this life...

I went from the 120s to 220 10percent in 3 years.
I have friends that went from 160 to 245 lean in 1 year using 750test with some anadrol thrown here and there.

If you really want a numbers game ,I'll gladly give you one to put things in perspective.

It's fine man, you can close your eyes and believe what you want to believe. I really don't care. I was only trying to help.

You're not trying to help. You make blank statements.
33 pounds a year? Awesome for u.

And 80's poundage in one year? Must be pros.
Come on now mr physique .

Last edited:
List out your training and diet so maybe people can constructively criticize,modify,and help you reach your goals quicker with a solid plan set in place.

Whatever you say.

Like your style nfernoo

Your responses to TrinityD are on point man! Love it.

With 10% bf and that dosage you'll definitely see some increase in lbm and even decrease in bf - but watch out for swelling which can happen and of course CTS. The results won't be as pronounced as if you could run it for 6 months, but unless you got a goldmine....

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity