mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phentermine vs. Sibutramine (Meridia) for Appetite Suppression?

What is a stronger appetite suppressant?

• Phentermine (aka Adipex-P)

Votes: 30 41.1%
  • Sibutramine (aka Meridia)

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • They're about equal

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Can't compare; haven't tried both

Votes: 34 46.6%

• Total voters
So what did you end up using? Did you just change the nature of your diet?

mazindol does the job. effect slows down after 2 weeks so I use it 2 weeks on 1 off or 4 times per week with caffeine in between. also I like its boost for training.
tried sibutramine and regarding appetite supression it's not as efective as mazindol. never tried phentermine

mazindol does the job. effect slows down after 2 weeks so I use it 2 weeks on 1 off or 4 times per week with caffeine in between. also I like its boost for training.
tried sibutramine and regarding appetite supression it's not as efective as mazindol. never tried phentermine

Would love to try mazindol, but its not available in the US. Did you get it online or was it prescribed?

Everyone, thank you so much for all of the replies/feedback, and sorry for falling off the map… I've been REALLY struggling lately and prefer to keep to myself during 'dark' times.

I am back to the drawing board and desperately in need of something very fast. I may well have had a prescription TODAY for Meridia or Phentermine; I'll sadly never know and pray that it won't take another decade to finally find someone who can help… an amazing doctor/(former athlete as well) that I recently connected with looked at me with compassion (instead of like some kind of lazy liar) and told me to "hang in there until his return"; noting that, (while not common), he has encountered and successfully treated others with the crazy/abnormal hunger problem… my follow up appointment with this doctor, (which was scheduled for today), will never happen; he passed away this past weekend. I've never felt so devastated.

he passed away this past weekend. I've never felt so devastated.

It's natural to feel devastated when someone loses someone special in their life. Or are you saying you're devastated because now you'll need to find someone else to write you a script for an appetite suppressant?

Help

Guys, pm please and point me in the right direction for some good quality phentermine.. Wife and her friends want some..thanks in advance!

It's natural to feel devastated when someone loses someone special in their life. Or are you saying you're devastated because now you'll need to find someone else to write you a script for an appetite suppressant?

Definitely a combination of both. This doc was an awesome person across the board; one of the most knowledgeable and charismatic people I've ever met. It's not just about getting a script or getting to the bottom of the hunger issue. But that is a huge issue as well and it's horrifying to feel so alone with no help in sight.

I heard phentermine feels agitating. I would try it but I don't eat much as it is. Just tend tog old fat anyway.

Definitely a combination of both. This doc was an awesome person across the board; one of the most knowledgeable and charismatic people I've ever met. It's not just about getting a script or getting to the bottom of the hunger issue. But that is a huge issue as well and it's horrifying to feel so alone with no help in sight.

Have you ever had a 5hr Glucose Tolerance Test w/insulin levels taken? If you overproduce insulin, your hunger is out of control. In such a case, you could be prescribed the drug Proglycem and/or something to increase your insulin sensitivity (Metformin, Actos, Avandia) which would in turn decrease the amount of insulin you produce and drastically reduce your hunger.

I too would like a pm on phentermine. One sponsor had it, but their site changed, now its not there.

Also call LabCorp and ask what the name of the bloodtest which gives you your LP-IR score (Lipid Profile-Insulin Resistance score)(I don't know the name, my doctor orders test for me). The results of this test will determine if you need to take something to increase your insulin sensitivity. You see, if you are very insulin resistant, you body compensates by overproducing insulin, because the insulin that it is making isn't doing what it should. In such a case, your appetite would increase. I am not saying this is what is going on with you, but if you haven't had a 5hr GTT w/insulin levels done, and the LP-IR bloodtest, start there and seek out a qualified doctor to interpret results. Good luck.

I have the ip brand and its garbage both of them.
I wish ip the man was still around his pills were great,
O/T but you remember those little round blue oral winny,those were the best

Phentermine-- Only works for a couple weeks-- Gives decent energy at first. Clobenzorex works better than anything if taking the Mike Mentzer 'bird diet' approach, which will work for short periods of time-- and the only way you can do it and function is on uppers, is the sad truth.. But as far as suppressing hunger, and giving you the pep to conquer your day and not be a zombie on a drastic caloric deficit-- I just haven't found anything better than greenies. AND NO- It certainly isn't the healthiest way to do shit.

I still have yet to find an EFFECTIVE appetite suppressant that isn't a stimulant or has bad side effects. If it exists, let me know.

be careful brother you don't want to get addicted to that stuff.

Phentermine-- Only works for a couple weeks-- Gives decent energy at first. Clobenzorex works better than anything if taking the Mike Mentzer 'bird diet' approach, which will work for short periods of time-- and the only way you can do it and function is on uppers, is the sad truth.. But as far as suppressing hunger, and giving you the pep to conquer your day and not be a zombie on a drastic caloric deficit-- I just haven't found anything better than greenies. AND NO- It certainly isn't the healthiest way to do shit.

Tried to shoot you a pm but your box is full

Everyone, thank you for the feedback.

Newman, you are rigth about NOW being one of the better brands (I've tried 10+ brands of the years, and NOW was definitely one of the better formulas). Your wife is VERY lucky if hoodia + the Oolong tea is doing the trick for her. I've progressed to the point where hoodia makes little difference and offers mild relief, at best.

In a just a few minutes, this is a list of meds/supps that I've tried for hunger/weight control (I'm probably missing several things; again, this is what I came up with off the top of my head in 1-2 min :eek: ); stuff in red, I currently take; stuff in bold red is having the biggest inpact in reducing the hunger/slowing the fat gain:

1. 5htp
  2. Acarbose
  3. Acipimox (Olbetam)
  4. Acomplia (Rimanobant)
  5. Adderall
  6. Anavar (Oxandrolone)
  7. Bee Pollen
  8. Bitter Melon
  9. Bromocriptine
  10. Caralluma fimbriata (Slimaluma)
  11. Cinnamon
  12. Cortisol (naturally compounded transdermal 'script)
  13. DHEA (tried both oral (supplement) and naturally compounded transdermal 'script)
  14. Digestive Enzymes (MANY different brands)
    [*]EFA's
  15. Eleotin (tea and capsules)
  16. Estrogens (many formulas, inc. both pharmaceutical and naturally compounded 'scripts)
  17. Ezee Slimming Patch (by BELL)
  18. Fibers (glucomannan, gum guar, psyllium husk, etc.)
  19. Fucothin
  20. GABA

[*]GHRH (CJC-1295)
    [*]GHRP-2
  21. Gymnema Sylvestre

[*]hCG
    [*]HGH
    [*]Hoodia gordonii (WAYYYY too many to list over the years; currently TrueProtein's hoodia)
  22. Melanotan-2
  23. Metformin
  24. Mifepristone
  25. Naltrexone
  26. Oolong Tea

[*]OTC Stimulant Products (WAYYYY too many to list over the years; currently: Thermonrexin and ErgoBurn)
  27. PinnoThin
  28. Pregnanolone (naturally compounded, transdermal 'script)
  29. Probiotics (MANY different brands)
  30. Progesterone (many formulas, inc. both pharmaceutical and naturally compounded)
  31. Pyruvate
  32. T3
  33. Testosterone (many formulas, inc. both pharmaceutical and naturally compounded)
  34. Transdermal Nicotine
  35. Yerba Mate (tea and capsules)
  36. Zalak-B
Ghrp2 reduced your appetitr???
my mother swears by phentermine.she slims right down.never tried it myself.i take a medication that contains naloxone and it destroys my appetite.and ephedrine which im guessing you already tried.goodluck though.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner