think I’m going with this one:

Test Cyp 250
NPP 900
Anavar 25
Proviron 50
HGH 5iu / Slin
T4
Cardarine 20

I like it. I did very similar when I was PLing. 200-300mg test, nandrolone as the driver…except I use masteron for my DHT. 2:1 nandrolone/mast keeps mood and libido good.

Everyone's genetics are vastly different and some people simply don't look that good even when pushing everything.

Do you truly believe that?
Everything as in food, gear, training, recovery?

Do you truly believe that?
Everything as in food, gear, training, recovery?

Of course. I should add I meant when compared to the best. They would still look great for them but compared to others the difference would be vast. I didn't have a time frame in mind when making that post but in my head a few years but even 20 years I still think that. There are plenty of men if they ate perfectly for 20 years and took lot's of drugs and slept 8 hours per day etc if they competed next to Flex Wheeler who had been training for 2 years and had just done a 1st cycle of 500mg test they would be destroyed onstage.

Hard work can go very very far but genetics will always win. When genetics is mentioned there is one particular thing that always pops into my head and it's CALVES. Have you heard Flex Lewis talk about his calf training? He literally done a few sets of 8-12 and that was it. Take someone who has shit calves (after training for years) and have him do everything right over 10 years and he will build a nice pair of calves and then have him stand next to Flex Lewis who has barely trained for 6 months and his calves will look shit again :D

Of course. I should add I meant when compared to the best. They would still look great for them but compared to others the difference would be vast. I didn't have a time frame in mind when making that post but in my head a few years but even 20 years I still think that. There are plenty of men if they ate perfectly for 20 years and took lot's of drugs and slept 8 hours per day etc if they competed next to Flex Wheeler who had been training for 2 years and had just done a 1st cycle of 500mg test they would be destroyed onstage.

Hard work can go very very far but genetics will always win. When genetics is mentioned there is one particular thing that always pops into my head and it's CALVES. Have you heard Flex Lewis talk about his calf training? He literally done a few sets of 8-12 and that was it. Take someone who has shit calves (after training for years) and have him do everything right over 10 years and he will build a nice pair of calves and then have him stand next to Flex Lewis who has barely trained for 6 months and his calves will look shit again :D
Ok we have vastly different definitions of "look that good" your comparing people to flex wheeler and I'm thinking make the general public say "fucking wow" as LOOK GOOD

Anyone that juices a decent amount, follows a structured eating plan and trains hard and recovers is going to look damn good.

Reason people look like shit here while juicing their brains out is because they say FUCK IT with the rest of the puzzle pieces and are only concerned about how much and which drugs to use.

Ok we have vastly different definitions of "look that good" your comparing people to flex wheeler and I'm thinking make the general public say "fucking wow" as LOOK GOOD

Anyone that juices a decent amount, follows a structured eating plan and trains hard and recovers is going to look damn good.

Reason people look like shit here while juicing their brains out is because they say FUCK IT with the rest of the puzzle pieces and are only concerned about how much and which drugs to use.

Definitely. Anyone who does everything right is going to look good. Well there are some people that so much damage has been done it will hard to look great. Everyone has the potential to look good though. Just the same as your new thread and guys saying I couldn't because of xyz. No everyone could get huge and lean. They may not look great compared to some but everyone has that potential. As you posted about the guys who take insane doses and don't post pics. Most of them are probably close to 20% bf and look like shit because they just go to the gym and take loads of drugs but don't do anything else right.

Drug talk has shifted too far the other way in a sense. You have the bullshit preacher end and you have the you need to take grams and grams of gear to be big and lean end. The answer is usually somewhere in the middle. Guys post doses and I will reply what is your diet like and they will continue to talk about drugs. They put 500mg test, 350mg dhb, 50 avar or 500mg test, 200mg dhb, 150mg mast and 50mg avar like somehow picking the right one is the key to whether they will have a successful cycle. I see guys in the gym who train hard and take lot's of gear and they are out of shape year after year all because of diet... that's always the missing piece. I am all for drug talk and optimizing everything but at the end of the day it's such a simple element and as long as you use real stuff and enough of it you are gtg.

Definitely. Anyone who does everything right is going to look good. Well there are some people that so much damage has been done it will hard to look great. Everyone has the potential to look good though. Just the same as your new thread and guys saying I couldn't because of xyz. No everyone could get huge and lean. They may not look great compared to some but everyone has that potential. As you posted about the guys who take insane doses and don't post pics. Most of them are probably close to 20% bf and look like shit because they just go to the gym and take loads of drugs but don't do anything else right.

Drug talk has shifted too far the other way in a sense. You have the bullshit preacher end and you have the you need to take grams and grams of gear to be big and lean end. The answer is usually somewhere in the middle. Guys post doses and I will reply what is your diet like and they will continue to talk about drugs. They put 500mg test, 350mg dhb, 50 avar or 500mg test, 200mg dhb, 150mg mast and 50mg avar like somehow picking the right one is the key to whether they will have a successful cycle. I see guys in the gym who train hard and take lot's of gear and they are out of shape year after year all because of diet... that's always the missing piece. I am all for drug talk and optimizing everything but at the end of the day it's such a simple element and as long as you use real stuff and enough of it you are gtg.

I've thought some about this. First is that drugs have a mystique and a new cycle is a "dream of potential" in a bottle or a chance to really move the ball (yeah, I know reality is diet and training needs to be there but this is what some have in their heads). The second is that not unlike let's say a lazy fat person being sold by a magic pill infomercial on late night TV, taking some pills or injecting a substance is easy...and truly works to some degree but without diet and training, the results aren't near what they could be.

Like all good things in life, change, work and consistency over time are Required. It's a lot more fun to talk about drugs and a whole lot easier to take them then it is to grind in the gym or kitchen for 16 weeks.

Starting this week

Sust: 500 (was 750)
EQ: 600 (was Deca)
Mast: 600 (was 400)

My coach has decided to try and manage my estrogen and prolactin with a change of compounds instead of ancillaries

My test came back at 206 on 750mg which isn’t to bad but estrogen and prolactin were/are high

Starting this week

My coach has decided to try and manage my estrogen and prolactin with a change of compounds instead of ancillaries

My test came back at 206 on 750mg which isn’t to bad but estrogen and prolactin were/are high

I suffer with increased E and prolactin too. Even low doses my E and PRL are moderate/high.

I didn't have much luck with changing compounds like adding Primo for example (DHT). Only AIs, Tamox so far, but will be running bloods soon on TP 300mg and EQ 450mg per week shortly.

Please let me know how you get on with dropping Nandrolone and adding EQ/DHTs. Thanks.

I suffer with increased E and prolactin too. Even low doses my E and PRL are moderate/high.

I didn't have much luck with changing compounds like adding Primo for example (DHT). Only AIs, Tamox so far, but will be running bloods soon on TP 300mg and EQ 450mg per week shortly.

Please let me know how you get on with dropping Nandrolone and adding EQ/DHTs. Thanks.
Will do mate I shall get my bloods done again in about 10-12 weeks.

I’m pretty sure we crashed my estrogen when I was on similar dosages but used 1mg arimidex every other day so hopefully dropping the AI and nandrolones will keep things in range

Will do mate I shall get my bloods done again in about 10-12 weeks.

I’m pretty sure we crashed my estrogen when I was on similar dosages but used 1mg arimidex every other day so hopefully dropping the AI and nandrolones will keep things in range

I've added 0.5mg Arimidex 3x week so will report back too. TP 300mg and 450mg EQ per week.

I think I’m going to do:

500 test (200 test e, 300 sustanon)
300 EQ
100 tren A
4iu HGH

Starting this week

What was your estrogen at ?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity