over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pray for Farrah.

Prayers for him and his family.
Cancer is an absolutely terrible way to die , after losing my mim and daughter to it i don't think i could go through that myself.
I pray he enjoys the tie he has and is able to find peace.

Sorry to here that.

Man that sucks. I'll pray for him. All the best, Be Strong!

Sent from The Iron Pile

What's up my friend? Hope you're well bro. You're about my age man, you should be going on that 2nd colonoscopy by now with that family history. Please tell me that's true. You know I saw my old buddy Aaron Singerman I hadn't seen in awhile since the old Louisana days. Fucker had the most expensive hotel room in L.A. I shit you not 25k a night at the Beverly Wilshire. Anyway it's not like I'll ever know anyone else who'll have that hotel room so had to check it out. This was a few weeks ago L.A. expo weekend his dad died of this the past year so I guess that makes 3 people and George unforuntaley likely 4 in a short period. His dad never had a colonoscopy despite the means much like the physician I know who died last year. There is just simply no reason to go through this.

Rex.

Hey Rex... How are Ya buddy..? Great to see ya on here again.. I appreciate the concern.. And yes I go next month to get colonoscopy.. I had a friend last year get nailed for colon cancer at 47.. He managed to beat it so far but went through hell.. As you know the key is early detection .. It's not a pleasant exam but compared to the alternative I'll take it..

Keeping George and his family in my thoughts and prayers.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

I had colonoscophy at 31 last year and will get one every 5 years. I thought the prep was pretty easy really. If you can jam needles into your body, you can drink the nasty drink. Just set up a TV in your bathroom and plan to spend the day in there

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I had colonoscophy at 31 last year and will get one every 5 years. I thought the prep was pretty easy really. If you can jam needles into your body, you can drink the nasty drink. Just set up a TV in your bathroom and plan to spend the day in there

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thats not what bugs me. The weird part is to have somebody sticking some shit up yo ass. It feels like trying to go into the interstate highway the wrong way at 100mph.

Thats not what bugs me. The weird part is to have somebody sticking some shit up yo ass. It feels like trying to go into the interstate highway the wrong way at 100mph.

I've never been awake for any of mine , a Valium and her before and a little versed and you don't know or remember anything.

The mag citrate and clear liquid for 12 hr is definitely the worst part.

Never realized how many people colon cancer affects until I read this thread... at what age should one start thinking about getting a colonoscopy done?

Get well Farrah...

Hey Rex... How are Ya buddy..? Great to see ya on here again.. I appreciate the concern.. And yes I go next month to get colonoscopy.. I had a friend last year get nailed for colon cancer at 47.. He managed to beat it so far but went through hell.. As you know the key is early detection .. It's not a pleasant exam but compared to the alternative I'll take it..

The colonoscopy itself wasn't too bad. The worst part of all of it was having to drink that gallon of laxative and shitting your brains out for 24 hours.

I despise this disease. Terrible.

He will be in my prayers.

That's really sad. I hope he beats it. We need him in this sport

There is no recovery from Stage IV cancer. The staging indicates that the body is completely invaded with cancer, and the question of death is not "if", but "when".

Thanks Emeric

So first step is to restore or increase your good bacteria % in your colon, taking probiotics are OK but isn`t enough, by adding 2 or 3 probiotics it will not solve the problem.

So if adding probiotics is not the answer, what is the best approach?

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

1. I suggest CT or MR colonography. Quite good.

2. Aspirin 81mg daily, if not contraindicated.

3. Do your best to be healthy and lead a healthy life. I believe most of us know what that is.

4. Dont believe a lot of what you read on this thread or what you read online by so called experts.

5. If you do get colon cancer seek expert help. Ive seen very advanced cases treated very well in recent centers using genetic analysis and targeted therapy. If you trust your life to any of these experts you see online or who are rolling the dice on unproven methods that you are rolling the dice with your life.

There is no recovery from Stage IV cancer. The staging indicates that the body is completely invaded with cancer, and the question of death is not "if", but "when".

This is sometimes true but I have seen many cases now 5+ years out without evidence of recurrence. Cases where they shouldnt be alive and after some other methods of failed. Its a long hard road but there is a lot more hope then previously from people dedicated there lives to try to treat it.

This isn't some pseudoscience or some internet experts. These are some of the smartest people ive ever met giving there lives for there research to really make a difference. Yet, people trust random advice online... its almost wrong of me to say but if people are too dumb to know who is an expert these days or who they should listen do then maybe they get what happens.

Im not against alternatives means of treating disease but i believe in data and true science. It might be hard for people to understand at times because you dont understand how these things work but trust in the people who have devoted there lives to helping people, not for the glory and certainly not for the money. Thats who I would trust if my life was on the line.

Last edited:
I am not a sponsor so I can`t make any comments on the product, however I can email you the pilot study conducted by Dr.Serrano, the study was conducted in January.

Praying for George

PM sent for pilot study Emeric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?