over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

prolactin and cabergoline

thcwired

Newbies
I have read this forum for months and gotten so much info that I have never had a question that I could not find an answer to untill now. How long untill I feel some effects from caber at a dose of .5mg a week in pill form. More importantly will it depend on prolactin level. Can I gauge my level based on the dosage required to feel the effects? I have been on .5 for two weeks and have not seen much change including the multiple orgasms they say is a n effect of caber. maybee my erections are stronger but could be placebo effect.

are you running caber just for sexual purposes or do you have prolactin related sides

My symptoms are only a loss of libido. I realize that could be due to many things and the correct way to find out would be blood work but I like to experiment and evaluate my personal experiences. I am 38 years old and have done 4 cycles starting at 29 years old. My last cycle was three months ago test, tren, mast, with hcg for 12 weeks. 5 weeks of pct igf-1,clomid,nolva. I feel good kept most of my gains and balls are full. Just feel like I should have a stronger libido.

generally thats not nearly enough cabergoline.
for treatment you need 1mg per day for 3-5 days, then .5mg ed until symptoms subside completely then .5mg eod.
good thing you have tabs (because liquid cabergoline is virtually worthless due to stability issues)

generally reccomend pramipexole over cabergoline, as IME its more effective.
pramipexole dosing reccomendations:
**broken link removed**

some discussions about pramipexole here
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...-pramipexole-offer-any-permanent-changes.html

**broken link removed**

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...orum/50321-pramipexole-dosing-during-day.html

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...733-prami-who-uses-what-your-experiences.html

there are quite a few more..

I'll be having my prolactin levels checked in about 2weeks with my estradial. Currently using .5mg EOD cabasar tabs. I'll post results soon. Using 6iu's GH daily with peptides and 500mg deca/750mg test.

Thanks, I am aware of the liquid caber problem. I did not think I needed to dose that high but will try it. The main problem becomes price if I dose that high but thats life. I will also check into prami. good info

Thanks, I am aware of the liquid caber problem. I did not think I needed to dose that high but will try it. The main problem becomes price if I dose that high but thats life. I will also check into prami. good info

for prevention dosing does not need to be that high, treatment it does (partly because with treatment you get the build up in plasma/tissue distribution (so its kind of like being at the higher dose- kind of).... however its more that stopping a fire from starting is a lot easier than putting out the blaze.

you should look at prami, know few that dont find it superior, for gynecomastia treatment/prevention, libido and for the GH increases (which cabergoline does not provide)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws