over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prolactin Gyno On test+primo+GH????

Whats the deal with the gyno thing btw lol, so many kids have gyno from being obese in like middle school whats the obsession with nips
That is the point and why I told you to see a picture. Trying to see if it is more fat or gyno. You wanted help, didn't you? There is a few things you can take to zap it. When you getting your bloodwork back and what blood tests are you doing?

Hate to say it but I don't think anybody will believe it's you, whether it is or not. Id recommend taking the picture with your username on a sheet of paper or pointing to PM on a PC or phone or whatever. Im not saying you're not in shape but they way you represented yourself and responded to members is going to give a lot of people pause in believing you. Just my .02
I will lol good point

That is the point and why I told you to see a picture. Trying to see if it is more fat or gyno. You wanted help, didn't you? There is a few things you can take to zap it. When you getting your bloodwork back and what blood tests are you doing?
test e2 prolactin and full thyroid panel. Lipids are good got a comprehensive non hormonal panel recently before getting on. Prob next week

Hate to say it but I don't think anybody will believe it's you, whether it is or not. Id recommend taking the picture with your username on a sheet of paper or pointing to PM on a PC or phone or whatever. Im not saying you're not in shape but they way you represented yourself and responded to members is going to give a lot of people pause in believing you. Just my .02
Im also not an insane physique so if people dont believe its me its fine but im 6footish around 220 with abs. So nothing absolutely insane but I know I have a good physique if they dont wanna believe it ill prove lol

Im literally buying a little tripod for you guys so I can get cute and pose for my forum boys

Squeeze your titties see if they lactate. Yes, GH can raise prolactin and cause issues. I’ve never ever needed caber at decent amounts of Tren. I’ve been on high dose GH for a while and just started a cutting cycle with Tren and got puffy lactating nipples. Obviously pull bloods, but the nipple squeeze never fails.

Im also not an insane physique so if people dont believe its me its fine but im 6footish around 220 with abs. So nothing absolutely insane but I know I have a good physique if they dont wanna believe it ill prove lol
Honestly, doesn't matter to me. You do you. I was just giving you a heads up because we've actually had members try to pass other people's photos off as their own and that's led to a lot of skepticism when people post photos now.

You must come from a different generation then me. I asked what test was one time at 21, and was told to STFU about it and train. The big guys wanted me to pay my dues a few years, to see how serious I really was. Guess that is what kept me in the shape at this age. I depend more on my diet and training then drugs. We all know steroids work, but I can't see a point without consistency with training and diet first.

I guess that is why young guys like Sam get glorified. Not for his training or diet, but they all want to know what he is taking to mimick it. That is the mentality of of our youth nowadays.
I think younger guys having more access to gear is not a good thing. Sometimes you don’t know what you don’t know.

It use to piss me off so much when I was a teen and in my early 20’s and all the juiced guys wouldn’t help hook me up.

But looking back I appreciate it so much more as it taught me to dial in my training and diet BEFORE jumping straight to gear.

Yes, I took sdrol as my first compound and eventually found sponsors from here, but I never went crazy (minus the sdrol) in my early 20’s on gear.

My goals were also different. Had my focus been to chase a pro card then because I had the genetics may have been different. But I have zero regrets for setting myself up first then coming back to the sport full on.

@lordchief the only other thing I’ll suggest now is decide if you want kids. If you do, freeze your sperm or take that into account as it’s hard to bounce back after 10 years of hard gear usage.

I think younger guys having more access to gear is not a good thing. Sometimes you don’t know what you don’t know.

It used to piss me off so much when I was a teen and in my early 20’s and all the juiced guys wouldn’t help hook me up.

But looking back I appreciate it so much more as it taught me to dial in my training and diet BEFORE jumping straight to gear.

Yes, I took sdrol as my first compound and eventually found sponsors from here, but I never went crazy (minus the sdrol) in my early 20’s on gear.

My goals were also different. Had my focus been to chase a pro card then because I had the genetics may have been different. But I have zero regrets for setting myself up first then coming back to the sport full on.

@lordchief the only other thing I’ll suggest now is decide if you want kids. If you do, freeze your sperm or take that into account as it’s hard to bounce back after 10 years of hard gear usage.
you should tell this to the 15 vials of hcg I microdose in my fridge haha. Thanks bro

you should tell this to the 15 vials of hcg I microdose in my fridge haha. Thanks bro
lol don’t mean to tell you Santa isn’t real or anything by what I’m about to say…

Those 15 vials of HCG aren’t going to do shit for maintaining your fertility while blasting gear. 😂

Just know the trade-offs before diving in. If you’re cool with that chance and knowing that then blast away. lol

No I did my last blast but not now. If I was I would know my estro would be high from that shi
I’ll say it how Milos said it to me when I asked about HCG years ago.

“You’re either on, or you’re off and using HCG. There is no middle level.”

Aaaaaaaaaaaand another idiot. Did a test only 450 cycle and pctd then came off then got on test and primo and contacted a coach. To take me to the next level not because i was not already doing well. Yall should rlly worry less about what other men are shooting into their ass lmfao. Trying to high horse me by saying you used a trt dose for ur first "blast" I can assure you no one respects you more for shutting down ur hpta for only 4 weeks of fully saturated trt. That is actually the most retarded thing I have ever read. 8 weeks of trt of a medium acting test so you get 4 weeks of it the rest is around 100-200mg. Why would you shut down ur natural 24 year old test for trt doses hahaha
Ouch... well in fairness we are talkin something that happend about 20 years ago, the knowledge back then isnt exactly what it is today, also getting knowledge back then wasent really easy as it is now.. so take that for what it is.. if 250mg is TRT levels you really metabolise like shit i would just drop doing roids if that was me..

You must come from a different generation then me. I asked what test was one time at 21, and was told to STFU about it and train. The big guys wanted me to pay my dues a few years, to see how serious I really was. Guess that is what kept me in the shape at this age. I depend more on my diet and training then drugs. We all know steroids work, but I can't see a point without consistency with training and diet first.

I guess that is why young guys like Sam get glorified. Not for his training or diet, but they all want to know what he is taking to mimick it. That is the mentality of of our youth nowadays.
I'm 46. Consistency and discipline and diet and training and all that is good of course. But I've seen plenty of guys on the forums who say they got juice from their doctor in the 80s "for football" or whatever. Of course they didn't know that much about sides back then. If you look at all the champs they pretty much all started in their teens and it was in less than ideal circumstances, crappy diet, barely set foot in the gym before. The problem with starting early is that you don't know if it was worth it until later, your mind and goals may change, but otoh if you wait for real long or do weak HRT cycles for years, you really miss valuable time. Time goes by fast. I have a friend who has competed since 1999 and who a number of years ago compared favorably with a certain champ we all know and who is on top right now and he regrets not doing more, earlier. But that's the nature of hindsight.

If I could do it again, I might have done some Anavar at 8 years old or something lol. I'm kidding, sort of, but I saw the studies of Anavar on little kids like that who apparently didn't get sides and reached projected height. Might even be "gene changing" almost. But certainly at 16 or 17 after I reached my adult height. Oh what I could have done knowing then what I know now lol. Nothing reckless, just more effective, with less sides than I actually had doing what I did.

I don't know what other experienced guys here think but I think I could have expedited my growth dramatically to my "potential," shaving off years and years of slow progress, not through harder training but through chemistry. Monitoring health status all along would have been priority #1 though.

I would never advice someone else do anything though, young or old. Certainly not the young. I have read that parents frequently pester docs for GH or whatever for their kid but that's not right.

I’ll say it how Milos said it to me when I asked about HCG years ago.

“You’re either on, or you’re off and using HCG. There is no middle level.”

Hey bbxtreme, this is OT but just a quick question, does Milos advice the use of a glucometer when using insulin or do you pretty much go by feel?

Hey bbxtreme, this is OT but just a quick question, does Milos advice the use of a glucometer when using insulin or do you pretty much go by feel?
We never used one. Went by feel.

AJ on the other hand has me measure after PWO and fasted AM.

We never used one. Went by feel.

AJ on the other hand has me measure after PWO and fasted AM.

Thanks. Reason I asked is one coach once said, "if your coach doesn't have you use a glucometer he doesn't know what he is doing," and I was like, "hmm wonder if Milos uses one, I bet not." I just thought this fella was a little excessive with its use.

Thanks. Reason I asked is one coach once said, "if your coach doesn't have you use a glucometer he doesn't know what he is doing," and I was like, "hmm wonder if Milos uses one, I bet not." I just thought this fella was a little excessive with its use.
I would definitely use a blood glucose monitor when first starting to incorporate insulin or starting back up after a break. Our insulin sensitivity is constantly changing dependent on a lot of factors. Once you get it dialed in, then I’d say feel is good enough but I would still check it periodically. They’re so cheap, I don’t see a reason not to keep one on hand.

I don't think he exaggerated a bit - you have to remember that the old masters didn't really know what they were doing and what health consequences it had - they just did and recommended what they had tried and it worked.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity