over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prolactin Gyno On test+primo+GH????

lordchief

Registered
Newbies
Just running 350 Test, 300 Primo, 3iu Gh 50mcg t4 for my second blast, all from good reputable asf sources. But getting prolactin like gyno. Not the hot itchy estrogen gyno but the painful lump from prolactin. Does gh stimulate progesterone receptors or something? I am pretty educated on AAS not as much on gh. I can take care of it w p5p, caber, prami etc. But just curious if anyone has had the same or thinks my primo is bunk. I KNOW I SHOULD GET BLOODS I WILL, plz do not comment that haha.

Just running 350 Test, 300 Primo, 3iu Gh 50mcg t4 for my second blast, all from good reputable asf sources. But getting prolactin like gyno. Not the hot itchy estrogen gyno but the painful lump from prolactin. Does gh stimulate progesterone receptors or something? I am pretty educated on AAS not as much on gh. I can take care of it w p5p, caber, prami etc. But just curious if anyone has had the same or thinks my primo is bunk. I KNOW I SHOULD GET BLOODS I WILL, plz do not comment that haha.
If you know you should and need blood work to confirm and firgure out how to fix anything why post without it? Why not go get it and come back w the results for the best advice?

Everyone is different (hence bloodwork), but in my specific case T4 only actually jumps up my prolactin, whereas T3, or a combo doesn't. It still boggles my mind that people just blindly add t4 to gh with no bloods or anything. I think it was one random "Brock Strasser" article with no citations in T-mag that started the whole mess.

in short, yes it can.

Everyone is different (hence bloodwork), but in my specific case T4 only actually jumps up my prolactin, whereas T3, or a combo doesn't. It still boggles my mind that people just blindly add t4 to gh with no bloods or anything. I think it was one random "Brock Strasser" article with no citations in T-mag that started the whole mess.
ok sweet thx bro!

If you know you should and need blood work to confirm and firgure out how to fix anything why post without it? Why not go get it and come back w the results for the best advice?
bc its an internet forum and I wanted to see if anyone had similiar experience w any of these compounds:) lighten up bro

Explain why you are taking T4

Why would your primo being bunk cause high prolactin

Because my coach told me to:)

and your coach doesn't know your thyroid bloodwork or how your body is covering t4 to t3, etc. This is all based off a dumb broscience article 20 years ago that said since gh can increase t4 to t3 conversion you need t4. In my experience this really isn't a correct blanket statement. If you are unwilling to get thyroid bloodwork, then don't take thyroid.

It takes about a week for t4 to clear. I would stop it or if he has a total hard on for you using thyroid you can do 25 mcg t3, and let us know in a week.

Coaches cut and pasting crap is the root of the problem. I hope you didn't spend too much.

I’m losing count at the amount of nitwits who come on here asking questions like this when they are paying for a coach… 🤦‍♂️
nitwit lol, im asking if people had similiar issues FOR FUN. He told me to get bloods so I am. Stop trying to roast other people online for internet validation. Its a forum to ask questions lmfao

and your coach doesn't know your thyroid bloodwork or how your body is covering t4 to t3, etc. This is all based off a dumb broscience article 20 years ago that said since gh can increase t4 to t3 conversion you need t4. In my experience this really isn't a correct blanket statement. If you are unwilling to get thyroid bloodwork, then don't take thyroid.

It takes about a week for t4 to clear. I would stop it or if he has a total hard on for you using thyroid you can do 25 mcg t3, and let us know in a week.

Coaches cut and pasting crap is the root of the problem. I hope you didn't spend too much.
I am going to get bloods as he directed me, I just came over here for ppls experiences and opinions. Appreciate you actually dropping a decent response instead of just being a jackass lol thx bro

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131