over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Purity of HGH?

So glad there is finally suppliers who tell the truth to prevent us from the trap

thanks buddy.really know how to distinguish the fake supplier of HGH from now on.:headbang::headbang:

thanks buddy.really know how to distinguish the fake supplier of HGH from now on.:headbang::headbang:

Lol,Buddy I do not think so.I can not guarantee you will not buy bad quality HGH .I just let you know why it is not work well when you take 1 full vial 95% purity HGH.

In fact,few people can read NMR.They like HPLC more.

**broken link removed**

That's a very clean-looking spectrum. Someone did a good job on purification.

Let's see, it looks like a carboxylic acid (based on the 13 ppm broad singlet).
Total protons = 18 protons
You have 7 aromatic protons, 4 aliphatic protons alpha to an oxygen (probably methylenes), and 6 aliphatic protons.

What's the molecule?

You have 7 aromatic protons, 4 aliphatic protons alpha to an oxygen (probably methylenes), and 6 aliphatic protons.

What's the molecule?

You are very professional.The spectrum is totally matched with the following molecular formular. It is named GW501516.

**broken link removed**

What's the molecule?
Level 9 master alchemist detected?! Swolnutz, I had no idea. What do you do when not filling out string tanks?

Level 9 master alchemist detected?! Swolnutz, I had no idea. What do you do when not filling out string tanks?

Haha, good guess! Level 10 actually

I had to google "string tanks". I thought it sounded like some cool new chemistry glassware that I hadn't heard about yet. lol

Lol.I also want to know.
It is hard to read the spectrum if you were not in Postgraduate Education in China.

Haha, good guess! Level 10 actually

I had to google "string tanks". I thought it sounded like some cool new chemistry glassware that I hadn't heard about yet. lol

Lol. Please kindly let me know when you figure it out.

You are very professional.The spectrum is totally matched with the following molecular formular. It is named GW501516.

**broken link removed**

The thing I like about your 1H NMR spectrum, is that your DMSO-d6 solvent is relatively dry. Plus, using the DMSO-d6 with a second internal standard (TMS) is a good idea.

I can tell whomever took the NMR, has a lot of experience. Beautiful work!

Haha,I think you did not learn NMR then.

Nope. I think I remember the professor mention it but we didn't have a machine there. I was only taking Organic Chem as a sophomore. That was in 1989.

My wife's brother in law works for a pharmaceutical company designing drugs. Not sure exactly what he does, but he just recently went back to school and earned his masters degree. He talks a lot about designing delivery systems for drugs. I think his company specializes in that.

Last edited:
The thing I like about your 1H NMR spectrum, is that your DMSO-d6 solvent is relatively dry. Plus, using the DMSO-d6 with a second internal standard (TMS) is a good idea.

I can tell whomever took the NMR, has a lot of experience. Beautiful work!

We have a team whom all have PHD degree,one of them is major in solution NMR:headbang:

Nope. I think I remember the professor mention it but we didn't have a machine there. I was only taking Organic Chem as a sophomore. That was in 1989.

My wife's brother in law works for a pharmaceutical company designing drugs. Not sure exactly what he does, but he just recently went back to school and earned his masters degree. He talks a lot about designing delivery systems for drugs. I think his company specializes in that.

I was not born in 1989.Is it cool to live in 80s,LOL

There are great number of good R & D pharmaceutical companies in US.Several of them in our PhD teams worked in large pharmaceutical companies in US.Hopefully I could also study there if any chance.

I was not born in 1989.Is it cool to live in 80s,LOL

There are great number of good R & D pharmaceutical companies in US.Several of them in our PhD teams worked in large pharmaceutical companies in US.Hopefully I could also study there if any chance.

I am all for immigration of people with skills and education. There is a shift that is happening here that if it goes through will favor immigration of people like you. We would love to have you.

I am all for immigration of people with skills and education. There is a shift that is happening here that if it goes through will favor immigration of people like you. We would love to have you.

It seems that your new president does not like immigration.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear