over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ready to step up

AjRcky

Newbies
I've been running gear with proper diet training and bloods. I have made good relationships in my training facility and I will start training with a dude that has directed me to you guys in the beginning and is very seasoned in hard training and dedication for success. I experimented with 1 vial of ace, and ran it to high for where I was at that point. All sides, sweats, aggressive etc. Results were amazing on the physical side of course. Playing around with trying it again at a lower dose and a bit more guidance, or running npp. Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Also I here mixed reviews about caber and pct with Ace. Thoughts on that welcome to.

If I’m reading this right you ran a cycle with Tren Ace with one 10ml vial? Do some more reading here and this way you’ll see solid some cycles. How old are you? If you’re running PCT then I assume you’re young still.

Cage

I'm actually older,44. Not prone to gyno. I know that's not considered a cycle, just wanted to see how the sides were for me.

If I’m reading this right you ran a cycle with Tren Ace with one 10ml vial? Do some more reading here and this way you’ll see solid some cycles. How old are you? If you’re running PCT then I assume you’re young still.

Cage

I'm getting ready to run npp for ten weeks,along with high prop, after that I do have ace on hand that I will probably throw in a week and a half after the npp, seeing a pretty short ester. We are done worrying about fertility, wife can't have any more and that ship has sailed

I'm actually older,44. Not prone to gyno. I know that's not considered a cycle, just wanted to see how the sides were for me.
I imagine your cock was absolutely worthless and toddler sized! I say that because I experimented with low dose test at 200mg/wk and 700mg/wk of Trace. Within 2 weeks I had a toddler dick and limp as an over cooked noodle! By week 4 I couldn’t take looking at my tiny pathetic cock anymore and boosted my test to 800mg/wk. After about a week my dick went back to normal. That experiment scarred me mentally! Lol. Never again!

Cage

I'm getting ready to run npp for ten weeks,along with high prop, after that I do have ace on hand that I will probably throw in a week and a half after the npp, seeing a pretty short ester. We are done worrying about fertility, wife can't have any more and that ship has sailed
Be careful running NPP/Tren together at the same time. It can cause prolactin levels to rise and create its own set of problems.

My next….
Test Phenyl
Tren Ace
DHB

Cage

Be careful running NPP/Tren together at the same time. It can cause prolactin levels to rise and create its own set of problems.

My next….
Test Phenyl
Tren Ace
DHB

Cage
Not together, and if you feel waiting a good amount of time more than two weeks or so , so be it. Also thanks for the feedback I appreciate it, don't always get the most helpful input. I'm not ever going to be a competition guy obviously and I will probably be running from time to time. Continue to research and ask advice. Props to you

Also keep prolactin levels in check, run an AI eod low dose?

For prolactin you’ll want to have some caber/prami on hand, or letro. But if you’re just running test/npp then I doubt you’ll have any issues with prolactin. Watch the AI usage if you don’t need it. Estrogen plays a role in muscle growth. If you crush your estrogen you’ll definitely feel like shit!

Cage

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity