over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reconstitution: The easiest way to understand it

i used 3 ml BW for my reconstitution. my reasoning was that there is less of a chance for error at a greater volume/dose. for example; lets compare a 5mg sample reconstituted at 2 ml to that of on at 3 ml. in the 2 ml example, each iu is 25 mcg. for a 100 mcg dose, if you are off by 1 iu, you are off by 25%. in the 3 ml example, each iu is 16.67 mcg. if you are off by 1 iu in a 100 mcg dose, you are off by 16.67%.

Last edited:
ok late question

i just received some hgh that has 10 vials with 20 iu in each if i add 1 ml of bw how many ticks in a 1cc syringe is 2 iu? 10?

thanks

I like how you explained it. Very clear and not confusing at all. Excellent job!

i have some serotropin that comes as 10 bottles 20 iu's in each. if i add 1 l of bw to a 20 iu bottle how many ticks n a 1/2cc insulin pin is 2iu's?

I am looking into purchasing some gh to go with the cjc and ghrp-6 but the vials I see even from the sponsors here are in 2mg vials and not labeled in IU's. What concentration should I use if I plan on using 2-4 IUs per day?

The Beggar

late question. i got 100 iu kit, 10 amps, 10 iu per amp.
so i add 1 ml of BA water to one amp. When i draw to 20 on my slin pin, thats 2 iu, right?
Just checking my math :)

Thanks for the question and subsequent answer... I've been wondering the same thing myself! :)

So.....I see this is the thread for all those mathematically inclined! :rolleyes:

that helps alot, and also about the powder displacment thing. The more volume of water you add, the less that the powder mass matters. also easier to dose.

Also, I have a better deal on BW. Take a 100ml vial,
add 99cc of distilled water with 1cc BA and filter with
.22 sterile filter into vial. Thats'a alot of BW!

Last edited:
I just want to make 100% sure on this.

1cc slin pin and 2ml of bac mixed for both ghrp-6, 5 mg and cjc, 2mg

This would be the correct dosages at these markings?

_
-
- <---- 100mcg of ghrp-6
-
-
_ 10 <-----100mcg of cjc
-
-
-
-

I just want to make 100% sure on this.

1cc slin pin and 2ml of bac mixed for both ghrp-6, 5 mg and cjc, 2mg

This would be the correct dosages at these markings?

_
-
- <---- 100mcg of ghrp-6
-
-
_ 10 <-----100mcg of cjc
-
-
-
-
That is correct -- you got it.

It couldn't have been explained easier. Nice job

Appologies, I see this topic is now kicking a dead horse.

I just want to clarify the below:

If I had a 30ML Bac water, added 20 more ML to it, then added the 5MG peptide, it would look like this

2IU = 100MCG, is this correct, as per DAT's info below, this would give me 50 doses?

If I was going to take 100MCG x 3 a day ED, it would last 7.5 half days?

Sorry guys, any help is apprecited.

1. Divide the total mgs of the powder in the vial by the amount you want an individual dose to be. That gives you the total number of doses available per vial. So for example if you want a 100mcg dose and the vial is 5mgs:

So 5mg (5000mcg) divided by 100mcg = 50 doses per vial.

2. Now no matter how much liquid you add you will always use 1/50th of the liquid for each dose (if you want a 100mg dose)

Appologies, I see this topic is now kicking a dead horse.

I just want to clarify the below:

If I had a 30ML Bac water, added 20 more ML to it, then added the 5MG peptide, it would look like this

2IU = 100MCG, is this correct, as per DAT's info below, this would give me 50 doses?

If I was going to take 100MCG x 3 a day ED, it would last 7.5 half days?

Sorry guys, any help is apprecited.

1. Divide the total mgs of the powder in the vial by the amount you want an individual dose to be. That gives you the total number of doses available per vial. So for example if you want a 100mcg dose and the vial is 5mgs:

So 5mg (5000mcg) divided by 100mcg = 50 doses per vial.

2. Now no matter how much liquid you add you will always use 1/50th of the liquid for each dose (if you want a 100mg dose)

Have been reading and getting mixed ideas from folks, I am still retarded and dont get it. Bump

To add: if I had GHRP-6 5mg vial, how long would that one vial last if I wanted to use it 100Mcg x 3 day.?

Thank you in advance.

Have been reading and getting mixed ideas from folks, I am still retarded and dont get it. Bump

To add: if I had GHRP-6 5mg vial, how long would that one vial last if I wanted to use it 100Mcg x 3 day.?

Thank you in advance.

How ever much fluid you mixed in there (you have some large numbers in the first post a few up) if you are dosing 5mg GHRP-6 at 100mcg you will have 50 doses.

So take the amount of fluid you add and divide it by 50 and you will have the amount you need to dose.

If you add 2ml bac water to a 5mg GHRP-6 vial to dose 100mcg you would draw up 4ius (depending on the syringe used the ticks would vary).

Thanks for this papa - this thing is a life saver.

I am sure I am not alone when I say everyone appreciates you putting this out there for us.

I use it quite often myself..to tinker around w/dosing and whatnot. Oh, and it has a pretty blue font. :ch;eky-sm

How ever much fluid you mixed in there (you have some large numbers in the first post a few up) if you are dosing 5mg GHRP-6 at 100mcg you will have 50 doses.

So take the amount of fluid you add and divide it by 50 and you will have the amount you need to dose.

If you add 2ml bac water to a 5mg GHRP-6 vial to dose 100mcg you would draw up 4ius (depending on the syringe used the ticks would vary).

Cmansr - thank you for your respsonse, I apprecite it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Kamren
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131