over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Results of Maximpep Trial

tri-terror

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
A couple weeks ago Maximpep sent me a bottle of IGF-1 LR3 to trial for them and review. I reconned it with 1cc BW and researched 50mcg bilaterally in my rats delts and biceps. The last half of bottle went up to 100mcg per bicep and did that twice.

With each injection research subject became very sleepy within about 30 minutes and had to take a nap. Also had a flushed face and warm ears. Subject experienced some slight recomposition effects seemingly after each injection with waist looking tighter each time. Biceps appear to have grown as well. Not a large amount and maybe the casual observer wouldn't notice but this researcher sees it. They are rounder and fuller despite a overall bodyweight drop of about 6 lbs since starting.

Overall I can say I had a good experience with this peptide and would like to continue researching it.

Thanks to Maximpep for the sample!:headbang:

Thanks for sharing your research, Tri.
Couple questions for you:
1. Did you happen to check your blood sugar? I am assuming that is what was causing the 'need for nap'?
2. If you continue to research this, will you stay @ the 100mcg?

D

Thanks for sharing your research, Tri.
Couple questions for you:
1. Did you happen to check your blood sugar? I am assuming that is what was causing the 'need for nap'?
2. If you continue to research this, will you stay @ the 100mcg?

D

No I never checked my blood sugar, it was definitely not a feeling of going hypo. That's how I know it's not a ghrp. It's a really weird foggy feeling, never noticed it with any other peptide research. So basically I feel very safe saying my blood sugar was not lowered.

I think a total dose of 100 is a good place for fat loss and recovery. 200mcg I think would be good for site growth.

I'm doing something similar to you which I"m posting in my log.

50 mcg's in each bicep for 10 days straight...

I also got that foggy sort of feeling today after my first bicep injections along with the flushed hotness.

Definitely no signs of going hypo though and no increased hunger that I've noticed.

I wish I had about 100 vials of this stuff so I could shoot 1 MG into each bicep/tricep everyday for a month or so. That would be freaking awesome :p

Yeah I hear ya, I think something special happens as the dose goes up. Certainly a half a mg a day might give some good results. THAT would be some research I'd like to see!

Are y'all not worried about gut growth at such high dosages?

Are y'all not worried about gut growth at such high dosages?

Whats a high dose? Highest I've used is 200mcg. This is also the ONLY IGF I've EVER used.

I'm doing something similar to you which I"m posting in my log.

50 mcg's in each bicep for 10 days straight...

I also got that foggy sort of feeling today after my first bicep injections along with the flushed hotness.

Definitely no signs of going hypo though and no increased hunger that I've noticed.

I wish I had about 100 vials of this stuff so I could shoot 1 MG into each bicep/tricep everyday for a month or so. That would be freaking awesome :p
I wish I had about 100 vials of this stuff so I could shoot 1 MG into each bicep/tricep everyday for a month or so. That would be freaking awesome

Your tee shirts would go from normal fitting to "Baby Gap" with that protocol!!

Whats a high dose? Highest I've used is 200mcg. This is also the ONLY IGF I've EVER used.

I was talking about the people wanting to research 500mcg-1000mcg per day. Never heard of anyone running that kind of dose but some people talk about how great the recomp effects are from just 100-200mcg per day so if it does not have diminishing returns before doses that high the results could be incredible. I would just worry about gut growth

I was talking about the people wanting to research 500mcg-1000mcg per day. Never heard of anyone running that kind of dose but some people talk about how great the recomp effects are from just 100-200mcg per day so if it does not have diminishing returns before doses that high the results could be incredible. I would just worry about gut growth

Yeah I was kinda joking about running that much. First off it would be more expensive than GH I would way rather run a high dose of that.

I never ran more than 100mcgs and have seen great results everytime, like 200 times in the last years.
Till now /with Osta running 200 with lesser results

Yeah I was kinda joking about running that much. First off it would be more expensive than GH I would way rather run a high dose of that.
micro dose, micro dose, micro dose, YOU do not want intestinal growth with free flowing systematic IGF in your blood stream. Receptors are tricky, and sensitive little fellas, they can only handle so much at any one given time without spitting the rest out in free flow circulation. Once the receptor "or hole" is filled, your receptors close and signal to the extra IGF to go to your intestines, given the amount of where and how many receptors are available. One of my friends who had his pro card at 19, whom is now 38 has the worst turtle shell gut Ive seen in quite some time. Everyone has their own theories about IGF, I say less is actually better in the long haul! If my science is a little off, please chime in!!! My friend who is 38 looks like an ex bb with a GH gut, not fat, it just sticks out like the classic turtle shell that we all see in certain BBers . This is also another reason that I dont pin anything in my stomach!! The only thing that goes near my stomach would be hgh frag 176-191. 0 worries about intestinal growth with Frag.

Would you be worried about pinning GHRP-2 & CJC No Dac at 100/100 3-5x per day SUB Q in the belly?

I currently administer this to my research specimen and am now paranoid by what you said but like that area as it is easy to administer.

Any thoughts on this?

Would you be worried about pinning GHRP-2 & CJC No Dac at 100/100 3-5x per day SUB Q in the belly?

I currently administer this to my research specimen and am now paranoid by what you said but like that area as it is easy to administer.

Any thoughts on this?

Just inject into your penis. That way any growth from injections is a good thing.

I wish I had about 100 vials of this stuff so I could shoot 1 MG into each bicep/tricep everyday for a month or so. That would be freaking awesome

Your tee shirts would go from normal fitting to "Baby Gap" with that protocol!!

holy hell, i would be in heaven if i could get just 50 vials! lol

Any thoughts on this?

no problem bro, just move around your stomach a bit..christ 5x a day is a bit excessive lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131