over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Retired Army 2.0

Have you gotten to try the mag grip attachments for back training? Those things are freaking awesome.

Have you gotten to try the mag grip attachments for back training? Those things are freaking awesome.

No haven’t used those, I have wrist straps but those look pretty handy for all the back exercises, He gave me lots to do for width and thickness, both done on different days, way more than I have been doing, luckily I’m still a pull up machine from my military days. Knocked out 3 sets of 15 the other day and was rather surprised

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today is my off day but yesterday was leg day. It was quite a bitch. I also felt bad that I wasn’t putting up the numbers I was doing before on squat and leg press, but he is having me do 4 second negatives and 3 seconds on the way up for leg press and even doing 15,12,10,8, then doing 50% to failure killed me. Did squats, sissy squats, leg extensions, lying ham curls, standing calves with 2 second negatives, seated calves and then 2 sets of 100 standing body weight calves. I was worn out. Diet is going well. Getting used to everything and prepping is getting slightly easier, even though I’m just 4 days in. I’ve had a few urges already, but have so far not succumbed, I may eat some candy tonight for testing purposes on my kids trick or treat bags but as dad as meals I haven’t broken down yet. Tomorrow is chest and triceps

Don’t know what it was, possibly the day off or maybe because I switched from Cyp to Sus,but I had a great chest and triceps workout
Cable flys 1 set till exhaustion, incline DB flys 4 sets of 8, incline Smith machine 4x8 progressing up, got to 180for my last set, incline press machine 4x10 power up and 2 second negatives, 3 sets of dips till failure 20,15,15
Tricep, all were 15,12,10,8 Rope pulldowns, DB skull crushers, BB skull crushers and overhead rope pullovers
Maybe it was the Metallica, I don’t know, just a better sense of well being or maybe because I had no issues with this workout and the back day and leg day made me feel like a pussy😂
Going to run Growth Clinic supps soon, waiting for stuff to come in.

Posting up a pic for RetiredArmy because posting a pic from a phone is a pain.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5bff.jpg

Thank you sir!
That is me currently, looking for month to month progress let the cement mixing begin!

Another good productive day, today was calves and delts/shoulder/Abs
2 sets of 100 standing calve raises just body weight, 5 sets of 20 standing calves with weights and then seated calve raises with weights 5 of 20
Military press, pec deck, standing 1 arm DB raises and then seated DB raises, did 4 sets of 10 with 25 pounds and then the later set was 5 pounds till exhaustion, what a burn that was at the end, I think I got close to 40, I stopped counting and was just trying to push out as much as I could. Tomorrow is and off day of sorts, just doing fasted cardio on the elliptical at my house and my Ab exercises

Even though today was a semi off day I want to take this time to go a little bit into my dosing protocol. I did do 15 min of elliptical and did some abs and even got the kids involved today. I don’t feel any stronger or anything noticeable yet in the gym but since I went from Cyp to Sustanon and upped a bit and added in the Primo last week I just feel better, mostly about myself.
Anyways, I had a bottle of Primo that I never used from over a year ago so I started taking that on Monday.
500mg/week Sustanon
400mg/week Primo
50mg TBOL split AM/PM first month then VAR for the last 6 weeks of my 1st phase. This 10 weeks is to lose some BF and gain some lean muscle, then AJ will reassess and see if I should prep for a show in April, that is the goal and plan .
Orals taken will be from the Growth Clinic, and in a couple weeks the Primo will be also. Next month I’m switching to Andropean from GC also. Not sponsons them but I will be using their products primarily! I also want to thank Zachary Kane, we do text back and forth and he listens to my rants and always will answer a small question whether it’s about egg whites and taste or putting fat burner topical on he’s always there. Thanks brother!
This will be my last post about protocol for my 1st phase and I’ll update that in roughly 10 weeks

Doing great bud. How are you feeling? Is everything progressing the way you expect it to?

Any time buddy!

I'm happy to be a part of the process and offer any support I can in helping you reach your goals!!!

Even though today was a semi off day I want to take this time to go a little bit into my dosing protocol. I did do 15 min of elliptical and did some abs and even got the kids involved today. I don’t feel any stronger or anything noticeable yet in the gym but since I went from Cyp to Sustanon and upped a bit and added in the Primo last week I just feel better, mostly about myself.
Anyways, I had a bottle of Primo that I never used from over a year ago so I started taking that on Monday.
500mg/week Sustanon
400mg/week Primo
50mg TBOL split AM/PM first month then VAR for the last 6 weeks of my 1st phase. This 10 weeks is to lose some BF and gain some lean muscle, then AJ will reassess and see if I should prep for a show in April, that is the goal and plan .
Orals taken will be from the Growth Clinic, and in a couple weeks the Primo will be also. Next month I’m switching to Andropean from GC also. Not sponsons them but I will be using their products primarily! I also want to thank Zachary Kane, we do text back and forth and he listens to my rants and always will answer a small question whether it’s about egg whites and taste or putting fat burner topical on he’s always there. Thanks brother!
This will be my last post about protocol for my 1st phase and I’ll update that in roughly 10 weeks

This morning was leg day, I emailed with AJ yesterday and indeed those leg and back workouts are brutal, I thought I was supposed to split them up but no. Had to adjust weight on everything so I could finish. I did finish and my legs feel like jelly.
SLDL 3x15 135
Leg press 20,15,12,10 last set 1/2 weight for 50 leg press is a4 sec negative and 3 on the way up so it’s a fluid motion, those killed me
Squats 4x20 135, 145, 165, 185
Sissy squats 2x100
Leg extensions warmup then 5 of 20, think I only did 95
Lying ham curls 3x15 85
Seated curls 3x15
Calves
2x100 Standing body weight
5x20 seated
5x20 standing with weight
Going to need an off day and then hit back
That will be a rough one as well

Back and biceps today, Yikes[emoji15] Was out of sorts, had to work a few hours more than I usually do today and had to go vote and stuff so got a late start. When my routine is disturbed I don’t adjust that well. I felt sluggish today and my legs were killing me from Sunday. Knocked out the whole back and bicep workout and it is s doozie. As the workout progressed I did notice that I started feeling slightly better and wen though still tired I got through everything surprisingly. Biceps are 15,12,10,8 circuit with standing dumbbell curls, hammer curls, ez bar standing curls and preacher curls.
Back day is crazy Fronr pulldowns, high row, low row, wide grip l, close grip, 1 arm dumbbell rows 3 sets of of wide grip and close grip pull-ups, the goal is to get to 3 sets of 15, I tried that last week and then I couldn’t even finish my workout properly. Doing it with lighter weights kept me in the game and able to finish everything. Have been taking the TBOL since Sunday, I’ve never taken it before so I don’t know what to expect but I think today it might have helped me push through! If anyone has experience with TBOL please tell me if that sounds about right. I’m taking 50 mg split Am/PM

The tbol helped you push through the workout....no doubt about it. Tbol is very similar to dbol, just without the bloat. Try taking your 25 mg of tbol about an hour before your workout along with some simple carbs and you will definitely feel it giving you an extra edge in your training.

Today was chest, tris and calves and abs,
Chest
Smith machine incline 4x8 135, 155,175,195
Dumbbell flys 4x10 50’s
Hammer strength incline fast on way up hold for 2 4x10 130
Cable flys 2 sets till failure
Dips unassisted 3 sets till failure
Triceps Dumbbell skull crushers, rope pulldowns and overhead pull downs, 15,12,10,8 circuit, at this point I was wrecked and could only do 50 pounds for all of them, these workouts have taken my ego down a notch, was definitely not training like this or this hard before
Tomorrow is delts and shoulders

How are things going with the diet side of things?

Today was chest, tris and calves and abs,
Chest
Smith machine incline 4x8 135, 155,175,195
Dumbbell flys 4x10 50’s
Hammer strength incline fast on way up hold for 2 4x10 130
Cable flys 2 sets till failure
Dips unassisted 3 sets till failure
Triceps Dumbbell skull crushers, rope pulldowns and overhead pull downs, 15,12,10,8 circuit, at this point I was wrecked and could only do 50 pounds for all of them, these workouts have taken my ego down a notch, was definitely not training like this or this hard before
Tomorrow is delts and shoulders

How are things going with the diet side of things?

Still good, in 2 weeks I’ve cheated twice, once was a Reese’s peanut butter cup and s couple Starburst when I was checking the kids candy Halloween night and the other was more of a planned cheat on Sunday when I had pizza for my godsons 1st birthday party. Every other meal was normal that day. I haven’t been consuming the amount egg whites that I should at night and I think it’s leaving me a little hungry. Just got my order from muscle egg with the fruit cereal flavor and I’ll be trying that tonight for the 1st time!

Really glad to hear that!

The egg whites will definitely help with getting that last meal down. It's been a lifesaver for me now during prep and my offseason :headbang:

Still good, in 2 weeks I’ve cheated twice, once was a Reese’s peanut butter cup and s couple Starburst when I was checking the kids candy Halloween night and the other was more of a planned cheat on Sunday when I had pizza for my godsons 1st birthday party. Every other meal was normal that day. I haven’t been consuming the amount egg whites that I should at night and I think it’s leaving me a little hungry. Just got my order from muscle egg with the fruit cereal flavor and I’ll be trying that tonight for the 1st time!

Today was a lighter day of sorts
Rear pec decks delts 4-15
Military press 5x10 all the way down and 3/4 of the way up
Machine 1 arm laterals supersetted with high row dumbbells 3x12
Seated dumbbell laterals 4x10 then last set 75% less than working sets till failure
Going to do legs tomorrow and then off day for Veterans Day and headed to the Bears Lions game at Soldier Field. No drinking at all but I’m sure I will indulge in some tailgating food, burgers, steak, chicken, chips etc
I am a little perplexed about next weeks schedule for my workouts. I am leaving Tuesday to California to take care of my dad, he’s having a knee replacement surgery and my mom doesn’t drive. I am staying Tuesday thru Friday. My mom is going to do her best to have the food I need to eat, but I don’t know if I’ll have time to eat 5-6 times a day and I’m hoping to get 1 workout day in, either a Wednesday or Thursday and just stay there for a couple hours and get the most I can put of it. Any suggestions from anyone? I know it’s not my prep yet but I’m trying to stay as close as I can do this diet and workout schedule. Maybe I’m being a little anal about it, I don’t know

Would it be worth having a meal prep service prep and ship your meals so you can have them with you? Otherwise when I travel and really don't have access to my 'normal' foods I go for the easily transportable and non-perishable foods. Beef jerky and cashews mostly. Definitely not ideal, but at least with those you know exactly what you're getting.

There might even be some local places there that do meal prep depending on how big the area is.

Today was a lighter day of sorts
Rear pec decks delts 4-15
Military press 5x10 all the way down and 3/4 of the way up
Machine 1 arm laterals supersetted with high row dumbbells 3x12
Seated dumbbell laterals 4x10 then last set 75% less than working sets till failure
Going to do legs tomorrow and then off day for Veterans Day and headed to the Bears Lions game at Soldier Field. No drinking at all but I’m sure I will indulge in some tailgating food, burgers, steak, chicken, chips etc
I am a little perplexed about next weeks schedule for my workouts. I am leaving Tuesday to California to take care of my dad, he’s having a knee replacement surgery and my mom doesn’t drive. I am staying Tuesday thru Friday. My mom is going to do her best to have the food I need to eat, but I don’t know if I’ll have time to eat 5-6 times a day and I’m hoping to get 1 workout day in, either a Wednesday or Thursday and just stay there for a couple hours and get the most I can put of it. Any suggestions from anyone? I know it’s not my prep yet but I’m trying to stay as close as I can do this diet and workout schedule. Maybe I’m being a little anal about it, I don’t know

Pick up some whey protein. Hit the grocery store for a few things ( tuna, high fiber bread, etc). Nowadays most fast food places do a pretty good grilled chicken sandwich. And like you said....you aren't prepping for a contest so if your diet isn't perfect for a few days....it ain't the end of the world....

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws