over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RetiredArmy log

Don't know what it was today but I felt stronger and different at the gym.
Smith deads 5x12 2 plates and a 10 on each side and it was pretty easy... Up 20 lbs from last week and will go up next.
Chin ups unassisted 4x10
SeAted cable rows 4x12 @ 140... Up 20 lbs
Standing barbell curls... For up to 115 5 Xs so hat was better than last week up 10 lbs but the death set at 95 I could only do 4
Chest and shoulders tomorrow

Yesterday was a little rushed workout... 1 of my kids is sick and I had to take her to the dr.
Barbell incline... no change really but for the last set I bumped it up to 200 for the last set and got it barely... really struggled the last one but got it up 6 times
Decline barbell bench went up in weight did 4x8 165
Stayed same in standing barbell but it was more manageable this time @85 lbs
Flat dumbbell was 4x8 2 @75 and 2 @80
Leg day was today... felt strong
Lying ham curls 5x12 @ 120
Smith squats 6x8 @215 was not hard at all... will put 2 plates on each side next time. Leg press 4x25 @260
SLDL 3x20 with 135... couldn't do it last time I did 4x10 this time did 60 in 3 sets.
This is the last month of my log and my training with TMT and then my hiatus from gear until after January. Very pleased wth all aspects so far. Monster gear was awesome, definitely helping out. Workout and diet plan from TMT is paying dividends and most of all I feel better about myself. I don't know if I'll get up to 200 but I will get to at least 190. At the start I was 180 with 17% BF and now I am 180 with 12% BF I went from 180 to 170 and then back to 180 but lean and muscular. No fucking complaints at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another good day... feeling really good and strong. Steady routine is really in place now.
Hammer lat pulls 4x20.. 2 plates on each side up another 10.
1 arm dumbbell rows 10,8,6,4 60 70 80 90... going to go up 10 next week.
Huperextensions 4x25 and knocked out and too.
Hammer row 3x10 3 plates on each side... big increase there.
Seated dumbbell curl 3x10 with 40 and then a 30 lb death set for 18 this time.

Achieved another milestone today.. Barbell bench... I knew I could do 225 but I didn't know how many times I. Oils put it up let alone 4x5. Dude at the gym knew I was wanting to try but didn't want to ask for a spot. I put it up 5x each time without any help and last set I did 7. I guess it was all in my head... I was surprised how easy it was when though... kinda scary... everything else I did I went up 5 lbs. if anybody reDs this whT should I do next with bench.srick with 225 or go up 5lbs each time until I struggle?

Rough leg day today.. started with a mile jog and finished up wth abs
In between
Seated leg curls 6x10 @100lbs
Leg press 8x8 decided to go up another 50 lbs and throw quarters on the 5 plates. Last set was rough... my right groin hurt a little... stopped at 6 just to be safe.
Hack squats 3x10 @135
Now a much needed rest... tomorrow is my anniversary so it's wife time tomorrow and I've been at the gym 6 out of 7 days this week

Nice work man your doing well with this, how's your weight coming along? Also how do you feel your structure has changed in the time your doing this??

Lead Monster Labs Rep

Flex5 for 5% off all orders,
Orders over $200 get FREE vial of test prop with every order. For those over $200
Please add "free test prop" in notes section along with "Flex5" in rep code.

Mymonsterlabs.com

Nice work man your doing well with this, how's your weight coming along? Also how do you feel your structure has changed in the time your doing this??

Lead Monster Labs Rep

Orders over $200 get FREE vial of test prop with every order. For those over $200

Mymonsterlabs.com

Thank you... my weight has seemed to be steady at 180... can't seem to get any higher. It has been like that for about 10 days now. I'm shooting for 185 now. I just don't see me getting to 200 without eating like shit. After I take an anabolic break for a 2 months I'll be going for the 200 lb range mass builder. My muscles seem a lot more full now, abs coming out finally and the greatest thing I've noticed is my strength and recovery. I sometimes feel like shit and don't want to train but then I go and have a huge day in gains on my numbers. Doing this log has really showed me how much stronger I have gotten over the last 2 months. Finally starting to left those looks and nods in the gym from trainers and just people I see everyday. It was never like that before. The strength was always there but I ate totally wrong... not conducive to growing the right way. What I've also got out of this is it is hard fucking work. I am hard on myself so I think I can still improve a lot but it's not going to come easy. I'll have to work even harder than I am now. All about 100% effort. If I only have 80% that day give 100% of it if that makes sense. Can't wait to take some final pictures in the beginning of November and see ho much my body has changed in 90 days. The Monster products are top notch so that is always a good thing. And I have to say without TMT I wouldn't be nowhere near where I would need to be. I have probably drove them nuts with all my texts and questions and ranting and raving and bitching I do. They might be glad when November comes to get a break from me[emoji12]

Today's training went well back today
Smith deads 5x12 2 plates and a quarter on each side so that was a good increase
Unassisted chin-ups 4x10
Seated rows 5x12 with 140... went well will go up 10 lbs next time
Standing barbell bicep curls increments of 5 started with bar and then got up to 115 and I did 4 of them at 115 then did a drop set of 90lbs and got up 15...

Today was short and sweet, no running or abs today. Started with barbell incline 15 12 9 6 started with 135 and ended with 205. Small increase but I think I will hold steady right there for a couple weeks.
Rear delt bands 4x15
Decline bench 4x8 @175 up 10 lbs I think.
Side partials 4x25 with 60s
StNding barbell press 4x10 with 90 up 5 lbs
Dumbbell flats usually do 4x8 but this time did 4x10 with the 80s. If I had someone watching me I might go up to 90 or 100 but since I'm by myself I stuck with the 80s and just did 2 more each set.

Leg day today
Lying hams 5x12 at 130
Smith squats 6x8 @ 225
Leg press 270 lbs 4x25
SLDL 3x20 @135
First two I went up 10lbs last 2 stayed the same

Back day 2 was all the same.. I like the weight I am at for everything so I kept it the same. Here are a few pics from gym.. not flexing just had to hold the phone a certain way [emoji12]
IMG_1333.jpg IMG_1330.jpg

Chest and triceps today
Bench 4x5 225 first 3 sets then took it up to 235 the last one and had no problems...another 10 lbs added to bench
Smith incline 4x8 195
Seated dumbbell sides 4x8 with 40 lbs
Dips 2x30
Rear delt machine 4x15 w 1 second hold with 50 lbs
Close grip bench 3 x20 135
Overall s good quick day
Legs tomorrow then a 2 day rest
Upper body feeling a little more sore than usual and I've been going to the gym six days a week the last 2

Legs
Seated prone leg curl 6x10 @110
Leg press 8x8 did 5 plates and a quarter on each side but it didn't feel as challenging as last week so bumped it up to 6 on each side for the last 2. Next time will do 6 plates per side all the way through
Hack squats 3x10 @135
Now off

Looking awesome bro nice work!

Lead Monster Labs Rep

Mymonsterlabs.com

Wow I'm seeing some definite improvements in those last photos!

Back and biceps today
Smith deadlifts 5x12 275
Chin ups 4x10
Seated pulls 5x12 150
Standing barbell bicep curls started wth 45 went up to 115 5 reps then a drop set with 85 and I did 15 until failure

Today's workout
Barbell incline 15 12 9 6 ended at 205 for 6
Decline bench 4x10 for 185 up 10
Rear delt bands 4x15
Standing barbell press 4x10 @95 slight increase
Side dumbell partials 4x25 w 60
Flat dumbell press 4x10 80s
Felt good with everything.
Finally broke the 180 barrier with my weight. Currently sitting anywhere between 181 and 182 daily. Got about 2 weeks left in my protocol then coming off. Need to let my body recoup. Going to get more blood done soon but to check rbc, hemoglobin. Liver etc.

Leg day today... felt like a beast today in gym. Really didn't go up too much in any weight but everything went smooth and I got a tan in at the gym. First time I've ever tanned under lamps. Did 6 minutes at one of the weaker ones. Also bought a tanning/bronzer for men that also is good for tattoo fading.
Workout as follows
Lying ham curls 5x12 130
Smith squats 6x8 225
Leg press 4x25 with 290 went up 20 on that
SLDL 3x20 135 going again tomorrow instead of taking the day off and switch my off day to Thursday since I have an obligation with my daughters school to chaperone their pumpkin patch visit!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity