over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rich Piana's Racist Phone Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
My responses above have come out of general disappointment.

I have ignored a lot of stuff on here but when bad ideas/beliefs have potential for harm that is when I need to point it out imo

That wasn't a comment directed to anyone in particular on here. It's just a bit of a pet peeve I have against the terms themselves and how they are so misused. I have yet to see a case where the term 'reverse ______' would truly fit. May if someone were to over-try emulating a culture or something that clearly isn't theirs or something else along those lines, then it might fit... but it's never used to describe anything like that.

Last part wasn't towards you - my fault

I think this thread has gotten so off topic which is a good thing or it would have been closed lol.

because they erroneously believed (again with no evidence) that illegal immigrants contributed to most of the crime, violence, drain on resources in the U.S. This may be naivete/ignorance, but it is without merit/evidence

illegal immigrants contribute MASSIVE amounts of crime.. the fact that it may or may not be most of the crime is a moot point.

they are also a MASSIVE drain on the system..

evidence is very, very easy to find.. illegal immigration is a net negative.

you can look outside of the US as well. in Sweden, approximately 500 of the OVER 160,000 'refugees' have found jobs.

500.... out of 160,000... the rest are living off the system.

thankfully for the 'refugees', Sweden is hell bent on it's own destruction, so these things will only become more severe.

Sweden will tax it's own citizens to death, to support the massive invading mongrel horde as they rape and murder the locals.

illegal immigrants contribute MASSIVE amounts of crime.. the fact that it may or may not be most of the crime is a moot point.

they are also a MASSIVE drain on the system..

evidence is very, very easy to find.. illegal immigration is a net negative.

you can look outside of the US as well. in Sweden, approximately 500 of the OVER 160,000 'refugees' have found jobs.

500.... out of 160,000... the rest are living off the system.

thankfully for the 'refugees', Sweden is hell bent on it's own destruction, so these things will only become more severe.

Sweden will tax it's own citizens to death, to support the massive invading mongrel horde as they rape and murder the locals.
No I am not Swedish Little Slice now that I think I'm understanding your question.

I'm not gonna comment on my thoughts about the phone call. But I did want to ask, did anyone else listen closely and notice the tape seems to be edited to repeat the same few phrases over and over. I could be wrong because I only listened once. But if you listen to the whole tape it sounds like they edited it to make it sound like he's saying the racial parts over and over and over throughout the conversation. Im not saying that makes what he said OK by any means. Just saying to me the tape sounds off.

I'm not gonna comment on my thoughts about the phone call. But I did want to ask, did anyone else listen closely and notice the tape seems to be edited to repeat the same few phrases over and over. I could be wrong because I only listened once. But if you listen to the whole tape it sounds like they edited it to make it sound like he's saying the racial parts over and over and over throughout the conversation. Im not saying that makes what he said OK by any means. Just saying to me the tape sounds off.

I wouldn't be surprised either way.. no doubt someone would edit the recording to 'make it sound worse'... as if it could get worse by editing it like that.

but I also wouldn't be surprised if Rich ended up repeating himself over and over.. doesn't strike me as being tremendously intelligent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear