over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ridding Gyno

You basically answered it yourself. Everyone responds differently to all these drugs. And yes, they are ALL pharmaceutical drugs that will effect you mentally and physically whether you recognize it or not. There can be side effects and they may be very unpleasant. Especially if you're going to use letrozole and crush your estrogen to nothing (which it will do eventually).

You have to try the meds and see if any of them work. You need to do it correctly also. One med at a time, start low, slowly work your way up to a higher dose, watch for side effects, check if the meds interact with other meds you're taking. Etc etc.

If something like Nolva works it will take time to work. A lot of people want instant gratification and that's probably why some say it doesn't work. It may take months to get some gyno shrinkage from Nolva. You must be patient. If you're lucky you might notice less nip sensitivity it in a few days. It depends on how you react and other variables as well such as what gear you're running and what dosage.

The most dangerous support meds are the dopamine agonists such as prami and caber. Be very careful with those. You can become violently ill if you don't know what you're doing. Some of them are very effective though and may work magic.

Awesome advice and spot on right here.

Opt for surgery and be done with gyno forever.. It amazes me, people just don't go that route. Its covered by insurance.

Lol Thats crazy to me if you can control it with a few weeks of nolva. Sure if it doesn't work and surgery is the only option I understand. It completely erased it for me. No more pea sized lumps and no puffy nips. 100 percent gone.

Lol Thats crazy to me if you can control it with a few weeks of nolva. Sure if it doesn't work and surgery is the only option I understand. It completely erased it for me. No more pea sized lumps and no puffy nips. 100 percent gone.

Did you have to pay for your surgery? Insurance covered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nolvadex for gyno reversal
just about always works, even with pubertal gyno

nolvadex or raloxofine

nolva 20mg ed 3-5 weeks should clear it depending how bad (i always catch it early)

if very sever gyno i would even run 40mg ed
within 2-3 weeks you will notice lumps get softer then start dissipating in the following weeks

edit: good to use ai with this so estro isnt whacked - will work better

All that stuff makes for a temporary fix, it never gets rid of gyno completely..

Did you have to pay for your surgery? Insurance covered?

You misunderstood. I got rid of it with nolvadex. I'm saying I would try that first. If it doesn't work your only out a few dollars and then if you need to get surgery. Not sure why guys are saying it won't work. It has been documented.

You misunderstood. I got rid of it with nolvadex. I'm saying I would try that first. If it doesn't work your only out a few dollars and then if you need to get surgery. Not sure why guys are saying it won't work. It has been documented.

It read the act. It's for women. They would have to prove that the breast tissue could cause breast cancer correct?

what works for me ... add 40mgs Nolv p/d till its gone, keep you regular AI the same daily. Once it got real bad and I had to switch to letro at a higher dose for a few weeks but I dont let it get that bad anymore. learned my lesson the first time.

isnt raloxifene supposed to be even better for gyno than nolva? I want to give it a run but can't seem to find it anywhere? I have tried nolva and it did not work but it was research nolva and i just dont think that shit is legit half the time.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear