over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ripped103 transformation contest

I go to the gym on an empty stomach i take 4iu hgh and some eca to keep me awake. Rightvafter tge gym i take 19 humateope then wait 20minutes have a zero carb shake 2 hours later 2 chicken breasts 2 hours later another protein shake then 2 chicken breasts again and on some days another shake.
Very simple but b effective,i dont want to post pictures to the end so everone can see how haprd i worked

Bro...u have a lot of compounds in there...primo,eq,test,oral,hgh,slin...may i piggy back Elvia and just say i'm really interested in what ur training sessions look like and how those are progressing, along with ur diet and how thats progressing along with how ur feeling on a day to day basis especially after training sessions, resisting cheat meals/snacks etc. Stay focused and be consistent brother...ur gonna look/feel friken great after this journey.

I go to the gym on an empty stomach i take 4iu hgh and some eca to keep me awake. Rightvafter tge gym i take 19 humateope then wait 20minutes have a zero carb shake 2 hours later 2 chicken breasts 2 hours later another protein shake then 2 chicken breasts again and on some days another shake.
Very simple but b effective,i dont want to post pictures to the end so everone can see how haprd i worked

What are your workouts like ripped?

So your diet is?

Meal #1 whey shake
Meal #2 chicken breast
Meal #3 whey shake
Meal #4 chicken breast
Meal #5 (optional) shake

That seems like pure BS. How many calories is that? What's the macro split?

What's your training look like? Lay out your split and exercises. This log is majorly lacking, you didn't keep up with anything at all. You didn't share shit with us.

You want to just post starting and end pics? You missed the entire point of this whole experience! Not to mention the rules were very specific about the log and updates which you did not even attempt to follow.

So your diet is?

Meal #1 whey shake
Meal #2 chicken breast
Meal #3 whey shake
Meal #4 chicken breast
Meal #5 (optional) shake

I would actually be extremely impressed if he could follow a diet like that..

needs some fiber though.... and a multivitamin

Good luck big guy! Hope u kill it!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

his diet can work. i once worked out for six months on cottage cheese and water. i can vouch for his diet.

i also vouched for little slice as having competed in bb competition. trust me when i say - i know what i'm talkin about.
Post not intended to encourage cottage cheese and water only diets.

19iu Humatrope a day? You must be one wealthy dude...and also have one hell of a connect.

Are you even able to function on that much human grade growth? I would be asleep all day.

19iu Humatrope a day? You must be one wealthy dude...and also have one hell of a connect.

Are you even able to function on that much human grade growth? I would be asleep all day.
Not to mention the bloat. My face would swell and look like a moon pie

Looks like my diet :D

You just asked him the macro split on a chicken breast and whey shake diet ;):D

In all seriousness that diet is awful but it would drop weight off a fat person and fast. As LS stated he needs fibre and some vitamins/minerals.

You could add berries to your shakes as they are full of vitamins and fibre. I also add spinach and aparagus. So they are still very low calorie and high protein but full of nutrients, vitamins and minerals.

Then with the chicken breast just had some greens, salad or vegetables. So you are still eating high protein and minimal calories but it just makes things tonnes better.

I would also recommend healthy fats but sure if you need to drop weight and fast keep them minimal but don't follow that diet for long periods.

Ripped has been a big disappointment. He says he is still in and going hard in the main forum but he doesn't seem to understand his log is well everything in regards to the contest. Although with that hgh dose I wouldn't blame him for sleeping 18 hours per day :eek::D

So your diet is?

Meal #1 whey shake
Meal #2 chicken breast
Meal #3 whey shake
Meal #4 chicken breast
Meal #5 (optional) shake

That seems like pure BS. How many calories is that? What's the macro split?

What's your training look like? Lay out your split and exercises. This log is majorly lacking, you didn't keep up with anything at all. You didn't share shit with us.

You want to just post starting and end pics? You missed the entire point of this whole experience! Not to mention the rules were very specific about the log and updates which you did not even attempt to follow.

Nevermind...

I was wondering why elvia said I'm taking 20iu hgh a day,lol.this new phone is very hard for me to type.
I'm only using 4iu hgh a day and decided to drop the high doses.im only taking 600primo with 500 test and aramosin .

I was wondering why elvia said I'm taking 20iu hgh a day,lol.this new phone is very hard for me to type.
I'm only using 4iu hgh a day and decided to drop the high doses.im only taking 600primo 500test and aromasin

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws