over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Roman Fritz Off-season PED Plan

Those are his cruise doses, right?

😉😉
for GH? To be honest 10IU GH is a year -round base and no one ever goes below this (well, no one, but 90% of bodybuilders in Europe - with us GH and Gear in general is much cheaper and easier to be available than in the USA)

i like how this is worded lol..

like they are doing something wrong by not telling the world their drug protocols
I think the legality and the influence on up and coming BBers may make them apprehensive about opening up about the topic too specifically. Additionally, most times you see a video of a monstrous BBer, there's always someone that comments that dismisses it as "DRUGS!" and doesn't realize the entirety of the lifestyle - including your genetics. If you wanted to be an NFL lineman and you're not 6'8" 330lbs. you're not making the cut, no matter how many PEDs you take. But in BBing, people think that if they use PEDs "they could look like that", which is laughable. I'm just happy that people are discussing this and over time, we're seeing more of it.

I think the legality and the influence on up and coming BBers may make them apprehensive about opening up about the topic too specifically. Additionally, most times you see a video of a monstrous BBer, there's always someone that comments that dismisses it as "DRUGS!" and doesn't realize the entirety of the lifestyle - including your genetics. If you wanted to be an NFL lineman and you're not 6'8" 330lbs. you're not making the cut, no matter how many PEDs you take. But in BBing, people think that if they use PEDs "they could look like that", which is laughable. I'm just happy that people are discussing this and over time, we're seeing more of it.

They lie because people talk shit, and this actually includes other bodybuilders. It's not just the ignorant who gossip and talk shit. Yes even good bodybuilders and pros may say bb X is all drugs and is only that good because he abuses PEDs, and who will drop dead soon unlike themselves. Then there are the mental cases who exaggerate their use. Whatever angle you can leverage for Instagram views. Additionally there are the ones who can't add or don't know how much they take, they only know take 2ml of this or that, whatever the coach says. Just like some don't know how much protein they consume, they just know "12oz of meat" for a meal or whatever. Did Ronnie know how many migs or grams of protein he took? I doubt it, maybe he did, but many don't.

They lie because people talk shit, and this actually includes other bodybuilders. It's not just the ignorant who gossip and talk shit. Yes even good bodybuilders and pros may say bb X is all drugs and is only that good because he abuses PEDs, and who will drop dead soon unlike themselves. Then there are the mental cases who exaggerate their use. Whatever angle you can leverage for Instagram views. Additionally there are the ones who can't add or don't know how much they take, they only know take 2ml of this or that, whatever the coach says. Just like some don't know how much protein they consume, they just know "12oz of meat" for a meal or whatever. Did Ronnie know how many migs or grams of protein he took? I doubt it, maybe he did, but many don't.

I know a few guys who've done legit cycles and even trained/dieted pretty well. But... you can't even tell they lift by looking at them.

Improved from where they were before gear? Sure.

Looking like season 2 Jack Reacher? Nope.

I know a few guys who've done legit cycles and even trained/dieted pretty well. But... you can't even tell they lift by looking at them.

Improved from where they were before gear? Sure.

Looking like season 2 Jack Reacher? Nope.

One thing beginners and people more on the outside have trouble understanding is exactly how much drugs do for you. Like someone could be using for 30 years, like myself, and people expect a freak just due to the time aspect itself. "Wow, all those drugs just for that?!" But it doesn't work like they assume. If you get to a certain level on a certain amount and types of drugs you don't just keep getting bigger and better, after the initial gains, which happen pretty quickly, all you do is maintain from that point unless you really escalate things.

Many don't have very good genetics, so even some guys on forums like this may say, "you look natural to me, I was bigger at 15, you should be much bigger, your dose does not match your development [lol]" But the guy may still hold 20lbs more muscle than his natural ceiling, it just never will look like much.

Genetics are the #1 thing in bodybuilding. Guy Cisternino is a very successful bb pro, especially considering his genes imo. In clothes he probably is not automatically even identified as a bb by people off the street. Decades of hard training, drugs and hard dieting and he looks like a boy compared to Nick. Nick I think uses way way more of course, but still. I wonder what Guy was thinking, "look at this fucking guy, what the fuck!" Lol. If Nick was in a suit like Guy it would look absurd with the shoulder width.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240318_082255_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240318_082255_Google.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 138
  • Screenshot_20240318_082242_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240318_082242_Google.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 142
One thing beginners and people more on the outside have trouble understanding is exactly how much drugs do for you. Like someone could be using for 30 years, like myself, and people expect a freak just due to the time aspect itself. "Wow, all those drugs just for that?!" But it doesn't work like they assume. If you get to a certain level on a certain amount and types of drugs you don't just keep getting bigger and better, after the initial gains, which happen pretty quickly, all you do is maintain from that point unless you really escalate things.

Many don't have very good genetics, so even some guys on forums like this may say, "you look natural to me, I was bigger at 15, you should be much bigger, your dose does not match your development [lol]" But the guy may still hold 20lbs more muscle than his natural ceiling, it just never will look like much.

Genetics are the #1 thing in bodybuilding. Guy Cisternino is a very successful bb pro, especially considering his genes imo. In clothes he probably is not automatically even identified as a bb by people off the street. Decades of hard training, drugs and hard dieting and he looks like a boy compared to Nick. Nick I think uses way way more of course, but still. I wonder what Guy was thinking, "look at this fucking guy, what the fuck!" Lol. If Nick was in a suit like Guy it would look absurd with the shoulder width.
Comparing Nick and Guy doesn't make any sense at this point because one is in his prime and the other has retired and made a huge downsize.

Guy competes at 212 pounds so he never pushed size.

Guy has had a serious health problem, a shitty immunity in his skin after a contest, a reaction to diuretics, I think.

And he retired 3 years ago.

So, I was surprised with his look? Honestly yes, but he was sick for a long time and I'm not sure if he has fully recovered.

I'm impressed by the balls people have to take this much stuff

I also like how open people are about their steroid use in this day and age. It was so rare for any public figure to talk about this 10 years ago.

1710807239494.jpeg
Haha that part was awesome!! What a total freak and people went bonkers too lol.. so awesome. And that gal was smoking hot, and she totally ripped a huge hit off her vape pen before coming on stage for sure 😂😂 the eyes don't lie... great legs tho. The gal. Nick too lol

He takes lantus everyday? By the way isn't he diabetic?
If giving people insulin made the symptoms of diabetes worse or caused otherwise healthy people to develop diabetes, it probably wouldn't be a very good treatment for diabetes.

Roman does cardio daily and something like 12 super intense wo a week, eats super clean and he takes supplements of every kind.

He knows very well what he is doing

I think that for him 100iu Humalog and 100iu Lantus daily are nothing to worry about.

Maybe it's also your consistency with diet and training for your lack luster long term results. Not just the drugs

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131