over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sarms while on Cycle?

I've been on gear/hrt for about 10yrs. Added 15mg ostarine for 2weeks and noticed nothing. Bumped it to 20'ish and it's been maybe 10days and I still literally feel nothing. It's legit to as its from superior. I'm just cruising with around 350mg test. Added a very small dose of tren ace 10mg(yes ten) subQ EOD the past week and I can actually feel that more than the Ost. I think Ost is better for natural guys or those who haven't used a lot of aas in the past because it's hard to really compare or notice it. I'm just staying on 15mg now till the bottle runs out for the heck of it.

Taking sarms like osta or LGD or S4 are useless when you're on AAS. There is no comparison between those three and AAS. They do the same thing. Also they're quite expensive for what they do offer. Only real use is to take them if you don't want to take AAS. However RAD140 in study has been shown to reduce the androgenic effects of testosterone when taken together with testosterone. If it's worth it is up to you.

As others said the best "sarm" to take while on AAS is mk677 but it's not a sarm. Still good though.

I'm going to give lgd a try next for 30dats at 10mg. I don't expect much out of it but I'm thinking maybe there could be a synergistic effect of adding Sarms to a real cycle.

I'm going to give lgd a try next for 30dats at 10mg. I don't expect much out of it but I'm thinking maybe there could be a synergistic effect of adding Sarms to a real cycle.

I am actually going to ad LG to my cruise @ 10-15 mg ed. It was a toss up between that and Ost; since I have both. Im fairly optimistic about adding sarms to a cruise. Ive read some pretty decent logs.

It may be noticeable with just a low cruise/TRT dose of test, but if it were me I'd save it for a time when not on (as it would be more noticeable then). As has already been pointed out, MK-677 and GW501516 (while both not actually SARMs) can be beneficial for their own reasons while on; those are the two I'd consider and I'd save ostarine/MK-2866, LGD, and S4 for in between cycle use.

Just rad140 for its effects on prostate and testserone used on cycle.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

What dose RAD is everyone using. I see they come in 4mg caps but I thought 30mg/day was required dose.

What dose RAD is everyone using. I see they come in 4mg caps but I thought 30mg/day was required dose.

I'm toying with 16mg a day right now.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Great stack and you will definitely see the difference as you are just on trt. But I hope you are using this as a cycle with just trt test and not thinking you can add them on to your trt/cruise as they are "healthy". These SARM's can efefct bloodwork so imo should be used when cycling/blasting. Although if someone just wanted to add say 10mg LGD to his cruise I see no harm in that and it would make for a great cruise.

Adding... I thought you were using ostarine too. LGD and GW would be ok as GW can be great for cholesterol etc. Plus the MK will help with recovery and shouldn't damage bloodwork significantly. I would still get bloodwork done at the end of your cruise to see how you are.

What is GW?

I'm running Ostarine right now along side my AAS stack but it's a bit too early to notice anything from it. Anyone else like Ostarine or LGD-4033 while bulking?

Make sure to check your liver values post ostarine cycle.You wont be liking it :mad:

Make sure to check your liver values post ostarine cycle.You wont be liking it :mad:

For sure bro it's harsh. I actually just had a blood panel done and liver enzymes were high. Taking care of the problem now. Thanks bro!

Sad but true.Highly toxic for next to none results.Steroids are the way to go.

Damn that's crazy bc it says everywhere it's not. I was using 20mg with 5mg lgd and my liver values more than quadrupled. I thought it was the lgd all this time.

Damn that's crazy bc it says everywhere it's not. I was using 20mg with 5mg lgd and my liver values more than quadrupled. I thought it was the lgd all this time.

Lol crazy how toxic it is and how fast it can elevate liver. Usually best to run something like Synthergine along side with some milk thistle.

I see no point. I'd rather run 60mg var and get 100x the results with a clean liver

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131